Elektra vs. Black Cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Random encounter.

Twist.

No claws, no sais (or other weapons).

Go.

riv6672
Well, last BC thread it all came down to her luck power, so unless Elektra can overcome that, i guess she slips and falls, breaks her hip? huh

StiltmanFTW
Her bad luck power makes it weird af, sure.

And her physicals are quite inconsistent.

Still, I'm putting her against an elite street here...

Zack M
Elektra. Unless BC's luck powers really turn the tide. EA has the skill advantage.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Her bad luck power makes it weird af, sure.

And her physicals are quite inconsistent.

Still, I'm putting her against an elite street here...
I get it.
I mean, i could be a dick like you and call spite, but i understand what you were going for.
Its gonna be hard getting ppl to see past the luck power, though, in a forum fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
I get it.
I mean, i could be a dick like you and call spite, but i understand what you were going for.
Its gonna be hard getting ppl to see past the luck power, though, in a forum fight.

You can't compare this fight to Vision/Wolverine or IW/Spidey, old man.

Most people underestimate the bad luck power, but let's not pretend it makes her unbeatable, it doesn't. She's still vulnerable, still getting owned by mere mortals.

Guess it could be easier if we turn off her luck powers --- sure, we can discuss it, too... but let's consider Felicia's other upgrades, then.

riv6672
big grin

StiltmanFTW
I mean, if we focus too much on Felicia's luck powers, we should do the same with Elektra's ambiguous telepathic skills...

And then it gets really confusing laughing out loud

riv6672
Well, in...spite...of all the potential for confusion, i hope you get some proper feedback to your thread, Stilt. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Whine more, whine.

Just remember - I'll always be there to rape your anus. Always.

BruceSkywalker
everyone wins since this will be a mud wrestling contest

bluewaterrider
Felicia is physically stronger than Natchios.
She'd win any contest where that was the ultimate decider.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Whine more, whine.

Just remember - I'll always be there to rape your anus. Always.
How is that a whine? I was wishing you luck.

And the whole rape obsession? Take it up w. the female members of your family.

Ciao! rolling on floor laughing

Glorificus
I can see Felicia's bad luck aura netting her more wins than Elektra's ambiguous psychic powers.

Purely hand-to-hand however, Elektra stomps her.

deathslash
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
everyone wins since this will be a mud wrestling contest I like the way you think.

SamZED
I feel like Elektra is much more skilled, but Black Cat has a number of ridiculous showings. She's been beating the sht out of Lizard on few seperate occasions. And somehow consistently punks Silk who is supposed to be faster than Spider-man. Felicia's enhanced cybernatically. She briefly held herself against a roided up Diamondback (much stronger version than the one that broke Danny's back) and she had like 4-5 bullet hols in her at the time.
Also, those luck powers are pretty well established these days.

cdtm
Wasn't it Black Cat who got trounced by Diamondback?

How does the power usually manifest? And against whom?

cdtm
Originally posted by SamZED
I feel like Elektra is much more skilled, but Black Cat has a number of ridiculous showings. She's been beating the sht out of Lizard on few seperate occasions. And somehow consistently punks Silk who is supposed to be faster than Spider-man. Felicia's enhanced cybernatically. She briefly held herself against a roided up Diamondback (much stronger version than the one that broke Danny's back) and she had like 4-5 bullet hols in her at the time.
Also, those luck powers are pretty well established these days.

I'm not sure he was stronger, per say.

Remember, he claimed the stuff was losing its kick. All those hits could have been mererly to get back to some semblance of his peak.

Kind of like how Darkseid absorbed all these powerful artifacts, and wasn't anywhere near amped up, but still well below top form.

Supermutant
Elektra ftw

SamZED
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm not sure he was stronger, per say.

Remember, he claimed the stuff was losing its kick. All those hits could have been mererly to get back to some semblance of his peak.

Kind of like how Darkseid absorbed all these powerful artifacts, and wasn't anywhere near amped up, but still well below top form.
He looked Hulked out and said that him taking all those pills was the only reason she didn't murder him. Considering the amount of blood loss she did ok.

I'll give details on her powers when I'm home from work.

bluewaterrider
Wondered if this were inspired by mention of Catwoman versus Elektra a week or so ago. But, no; answer seems to be the following:

https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t1/38161864_image.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Missed twice, blue stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.