Disney to Recast Princess Leia!!!!!!????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
...WITH MERYL FARKING STREEP!?

MhFRpE-KIa0

jaden101
Hope they make her black. That'll get the frothers frothing.

Flyattractor
Meh. Just CGI her dead Butt.

Inhuman
Tyler Perry as Madea playing Leia

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101

She needs to be a black gay gender fluid person who self identifies as a rancor.

That would be so woke, it would be the wokiest woke there ever was woked.

Nemesis X
Carrie Fisher is Princess Leia. Forever. Period. No way can you replace. Even if in some deranged reality the idea of a recast was ever considered, it shouldn't happen.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Carrie Fisher is Princess Leia. Forever. Period. No way can you replace. Even if in some deranged reality the idea of a recast was ever considered, it shouldn't happen.

Which means that Disney will do it.

Cause PHUCK DEH FANS!!!!!

eek!

ares834
Well they can't make the sequels any more of a train wreck so why not.

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
She needs to be a black gay gender fluid person who self identifies as a rancor.

That would be so woke, it would be the wokiest woke there ever was woked.

That would be rancor cultural appropriation. There would be protests and everything. They would be supported by the sarlaccs.

BruceSkywalker
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flyattractor
CGI Leia will still be more likable and realistic the Mary Rey Sue at least.

Darth Thor
Yes, recast her to finish her story.

DO NOT just kill her off screen.

Flyattractor
They could have Chewie kill her off screen.

I would be down with that.

steverules_2
Well she did ignore Chewie and not give him a medal nor she make sure he was fine after Han's death so there's motive

Surtur
Originally posted by steverules_2
Well she did ignore Chewie and not give him a medal nor she make sure he was fine after Han's death so there's motive

Oh but thanks to the EU we have an explanation as to why! Chewie DID get a medal...later on. He didn't get a medal at the time because he was so tall Leia would have to stand on top of something to put the medal on him and that would be embarrassing to do in public.

Actually that makes it a lot worse, chick can't take a little bit of embarrassment to honor a hero? And she bangs Han Solo, embarrassment can't be a thing she feels.

BruceSkywalker
I guess folks love clickbait troillbait websites who didn't bother doing any type of reading

hahahahahahahahahahaha.. thanks for the laughs everyone

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I guess folks love clickbait troillbait websites who didn't bother doing any type of reading

hahahahahahahahahahaha.. thanks for the laughs everyone

But only as someone recommends it to you first right?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by jaden101

oprah!

jaden101
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
oprah!

Nailed it.

Ironically, just in time for Easter.

steverules_2
Then everyone get's a medal

Kazenji
People need to stop falling for Fly's clickbait threads.

Flyattractor
How is this "Clickbait"? This is an ACTUAL Source of Stars Wars News!

You just a Hater Kazzy.

Kazenji
It came a site called Movieweb which is known for clickbait, They read a rumor about something and spin it to make out sound like its real news

they also did the same bs about the guns on the Solo movie posters, Which in fact was more to do with the posters in Brazil.

Flyattractor
I will take your word for it. I don't keep up on which site "Clickbaitey" like you do.

Kazenji
Well all you have to do is do some research

but i guess you're too lazy to even do that.

Flyattractor
"Research"? I aint no Nerd!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.