KMC members as movie characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Take a movie and assign members of KMC roles from that movie that most accurately represent their personality and dynamic they have with other forum members/movie characters. I'll use the classic Scary Movie 2 (2001) as an example:

https://imgc.allpostersimages.com/img/print/posters/scary-movie-2_a-G-6130220-0.jpg

- Cindy: Zenwolf
The woefully naive and innocent protagonist

- Brenda: Fated Xtasy
The sassy black woman

- Ray Wilkins: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The jock who has a particular affinity for his male friends smile

- Shorty: Emperordmb
The stoner who is always on cloud nine

- Buddy: ILS
Had a crush on Cindy and tricked her into giving him a handjob. Just seemed like something ILS would do, idk.

- Theo: Selenial
The arrogant seductress

- Dwight: Nephthys
The lonely and insecure scientist

- Professor Oldman: Azronger
The perverted, conniving head of the paranormal operation

- Alex: MythLord
The jealous, horny girl who ****s a ghost and catches feelings

- Hanson: Kurk
The deformed, reclusive freak that everyone avoids

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Now choose a movie and make your lists. smile

ILS
top ****ing kek

ILS
https://cdns.klimg.com/resized/670x335/p/headline/gimana-sih-jadinya-jika-the-avengers-di-ed7489.jpg

Captain America - ILS, the leader of the forums, the hero on the frontlines, the greatest warrior and inspiration to all of his subjects.

Iron Man - Gideon, the smooth operator who flies high above the clouds ending his opponents with precision missile blasts and lasers, never running out of new tricks.

Hulk - kbroskywalker, large, retarded, autistic as hell green mutant.

Thor - Badabing crashes down from the heavens, unleashing the ban hammer on evildoers.

Black Widow - Selenial, some **** we have here for fan service.

Hawkeye - Ziggy, sits in the background stealth killing enemies with impunity, but is actually possessing of no unique talents or powers other than his ability to pick his shots wisely.

Nick Fury - Ellimist because he still can't get Ant's cum out of his eye after his last post got jizzed all over.

|King Joker|
ils spilling tea, i like it

Kurk
Damn, I wish I had the knowledge of movies to do one.

Someone do The GodFather

CuckedCurry

Sinious
Originally posted by Kurk
Someone do The GodFather

I respect the characters Vito and Michael too much to affiliate with any of you losers. The rest would probably be something like:

Gideon - Barzini (calculative prick who plots behind the shadows)

Elm - Tom Hagen (stable and voice of reason, in an annoying way for some people)

Az - Fredo (lil retard who ignorantly betrays his own family by placing weaklings above ROTS Sheev)

Sel - Connie (lil whiny whore who gets beat up all the time, rarely makes any sense)

ILS&Ant - Sonny (emotionally unstable, antithesis of Hagen/Elm)

DS0 - Hyman Roth (no explanation needed)

Beni - Jack Waltz (annoying feggit with unearned arrogance)

Freedon Nadd
Azronger=Gollum

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|

- Brenda: Fated Xtasy
The sassy black woman

https://78.media.tumblr.com/a44a4713d36f172fc575e56a0931fe30/tumblr_ov4fkfJV4e1qetk8mo9_250.gif

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Sinious
Beni - Jack Waltz (annoying feggit with unearned arrogance) http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

Selenial

Freedon Nadd
This post's title should be renamed to "Your favorite KMC members".

JKBart
https://static.posters.cz/image/750webp/16526.webp

Iron Man - ILS, the witty main hero that's both brilliant and ****ed up
Pepper - LotL, a nice guy who would get shredded to pieces without the aid of our main hero
Mandarin - Tempest, looks badass but in the end doesn't really contribute anything meaningless and is just an empty shell
Rhodey - Ant, the good and loyal guy heroically fighting for all of us, even tho he sometimes acts like a fuggot compared to the protagonist
Killian - Azronger, the powerful psycho
Iron Man automated suits - all the socks of Jack

JKBart
https://www.gomemorabilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/FP2658-s.jpg

Frodo - Urs, a youngster that's behind every other hero in power capabilities, but is an underdog who will in the end destroy the evil of KMC

Gandalf - me, has lore knowledge above everybody else in the squad, dies once in a while and goes offline before returning in a new shade

Aragorn - ILS, powerful, relentlessness warrior calmly going into any fight with even the most retarded scaling

Galadriel - Zenwolf, barely does anything in any kind of conflict but when he does he demonstrates superiority to the entire human kind

Legolas - Wullf, total homosex fuggot who's a good loyal guy with a warm heart and helps defend the Slorg

Gimli - Zoltan, gets drunk but still whopping ass

Sam - Ant, both the resident fuggot and the greatest hero of all of us at once who will never let you down when you need aid

The other two - LeGenD and Freedon Nadd, kinda retarded but you can't help but like them cuz they're an awesome comic relief

Boromir - Skillz, the great warrior, awesome combatant, but still gets cheapshotted by Caseiden and dies as a cuck

Sinious
I think Skillz is Saruman, tbh. Worships powerhouses and is open to changing sides smile

Edit: Saruman also gets cheapshotted btw

Ursumeles
http://images.lpcdn.ca/641x427/201207/23/536468-harry-potter-ordre-phenix-affiche.jpg
https://store.hmv.com/HMVStore/media/product/285025/01-285025.jpg
https://is4-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Music4/v4/8e/0a/1a/8e0a1a3a-4607-1d46-e8d7-533e0445428f/00794043153419_Cover.jpg/268x0w.jpg
Harry- Ant, slightly unstable student, with extreme potential. Has many loyal friends, and many enemies. Isn't able to ask a girl out, and ends up with the sister of his best friend because of that.

Hermione- KingJoker, cute fanfavorite, who is often shipped with the main char.

Ron- MythLord, slightly cringy, but extremely loyal friend. ****s Joker every night.

Luna- DMB, pretty damn crazy, believes in weird shit, and takes drugs.

Neville- Zenwolf. Seems innocent and weird, but is actually a brave warrior.

Ginny- Slayne. Probably mad awesome but doesn't have enough screentime

Draco- Beni, archenemy of our hero.

Cho Chang- Neph, former crush of our hero.

Dumbledore- JKBart. Mad smart, the most powerful dude alive, but he has a deadly disease. Will end up trolling everyone with his death.

Snape- Elm, seems to hate our hero, and constantly makes fun of him, but actually loves him more than anyone else does.

Voldemort- SunRazer, once the top member of the forums, now a evil psychopath, who constantly lol's.

JKBart
Urs's one is ****ing 9+/10

Kurk
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51GYW80GAJL._SY445_.jpg

Land of Oz -- KMC's prime debaters where the knowledge is stored

Dorothy -- Any new, naive debater (can be from Comicvine) who comes to KMC hoping to learn from the best so that they can go back and apply it.

Toto -- Jmanghan -- annoying whiner that no one takes seriously

Wicked Witch of the East -- Quanchi112 -- low tier fodder shit who gets walked over even by the newest debaters. His death is celebrated by everyone on the forums as is the absence of his cancerous posts and belligerent attacks.

Wicked Witch of the West -- Azronger -- Annoying Sheevite who goes after anyone who doesn't support his cause.

Good Witch of the North -- Any of the active mods Helpful, advises the new user, stays out of the overall mud throwing but intervenes when needed. Plays the role of god.

The Munchkins -- normie KMC members

The Scarecrow -- Galan/Zenwolf -- Loyal, insightful on many topics, helps the new guy out without being intimidating.

Tin Man -- DMD -- Long out of his debating prime, a shell of his former self, needs help to free him from his drug habits and shitty lifestyle; but once free a good mentor to the new guy.

Lion -- Beniboybling -- Tries to act like tough shit, but is a cowardice in truth who runs away the minute his arguments gets pulled apart.

Apple throwing trees -- Cz_zoltan -- Bullies new members

Land of Oz Gatekeeper -- Ant -- tries to show off how great KMC's debating community is (was).

Wizard of Oz -- ILS -- Everyone holds him the highest regards, but he's really a loser IRL who hides behind the facade of his hyped up account.

The Ellimist
AP - Exar Kun: makes false promises to a bunch of noobs who figure it out and gang up on him

Kidding of course smile

cs_zoltan
Kurk sounds bitter.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by JKBart
https://www.gomemorabilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/FP2658-s.jpg

Frodo - Urs, a youngster that's behind every other hero in power capabilities, but is an underdog who will in the end destroy the evil of KMC

Gandalf - me, has lore knowledge above everybody else in the squad, dies once in a while and goes offline before returning in a new shade

Aragorn - ILS, powerful, relentlessness warrior calmly going into any fight with even the most retarded scaling

Galadriel - Zenwolf, barely does anything in any kind of conflict but when he does he demonstrates superiority to the entire human kind

Legolas - Wullf, total homosex fuggot who's a good loyal guy with a warm heart and helps defend the Slorg

Gimli - Zoltan, gets drunk but still whopping ass

Sam - Ant, both the resident fuggot and the greatest hero of all of us at once who will never let you down when you need aid

The other two - LeGenD and Freedon Nadd, kinda retarded but you can't help but like them cuz they're an awesome comic relief

Boromir - Skillz, the great warrior, awesome combatant, but still gets cheapshotted by Caseiden and dies as a cuck

Merry and Pippin?

MythLord
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81kMySfVloL._SL1200_.jpg

Doctor Strange -- DMB: a bit arrogant, but he's been through some trippy sh!t that gave him a new outlook on life and he's a genuinely better person 'cause of it
Christine Palmer -- KingJoker: kind, supportive, the obvious love interest for anyone, smexy wink
Wong -- RHaggis: funny, quite capable, reserved
The Ancient One -- Ursumeles: kind-hearted, warm, and intelligent(though not neccessarily seeming like that at first glance), but has a dark side as well
Mordo -- Kurk: thinks he's capable, not so much tho, salty as hell
Dormammu -- Azronger: doesn't seem like a big threat to most now, but one day he will truly kill us all

Azronger
i appreciate all of ur kind comments about me

cs_zoltan
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f5/74/6d/f5746d2a3175d5b7cd0750bf9635653f.jpg

Jack: AP

Fated Xtasy
I'm only ranking the people i like or am very well acquainted with, the rest I either don't know, or don't give enough of a **** to rank em.

X-Men Series(i can't be bothered to make a poster)

Charles Xavier - Mods. They know better, help lost mutants, but aren't super annoying about it.

Rogue - KingJoker. American Horror Story looking *****, introverted, emotionally constipated, but loyal as a friend. Prolly listens to LDR.

Nightcrawler - Urs. Both German, both have accents, both prolly feel like freaks but grow on the community(like mold)

Colossus - Wulf. Annoyingly happy, but can also be cold and stoic. Whatever.

Quicksilver - Radioactive Haggis. A fast talker, awkward, kinda cool after awhile. Actually entertaining.

Mystique - Beniboybling. Idk, Both can be either really stupid or really smart on occassion. Has different personas with different people, is only really themselved with friends.

Selenial - Storm. Just like Storm in the Xmenverse Sel is always just there, for show despite the fact that she can solo half the xmen/plebians.

Thats all I care to do.

The.D0minator
Why are people mentioning ''Radioactive Haggis'' lol? Probably the most irrelevant person in this community, ngl.

AncientPower
https://electricbento.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/miztourage-twitter-.jpg

The Miz - Beniboybling
Thinks he's a big shot movie star(KMC debater) but in reality isn't even good enough for this list.

Maryse - Selenial
Essentially married to the Miz to retain relevancy, but doesn't really do anything but ***** and moan. Habitually pregnant.

The Miztourage - cszoltan
Loses every matchup, consistent fodder, has done nothing but job and talk a big game. Lives vicariously through the Miz.

The.D0minator
Originally posted by AncientPower

The Miz - Beniboybling
Thinks he's a big shot movie star(KMC debater) but in reality isn't even good enough for this list.

Maryse - Selenial
Essentially married to the Miz to retain relevancy, but doesn't really do anything but ***** and moan. Habitually pregnant.

The Miztourage - cszoltan
Loses every matchup, consistent fodder, has done nothing but job and talk a big game. Lives vicariously through the Miz.
This is easily the best post in this thread.

MythLord
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Colossus - Wulf. Annoyingly happy, but can also be cold and stoic. Whatever.

ily love

Selenial
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Selenial - Storm. Just like Storm in the Xmenverse Sel is always just there, for show despite the fact that she can solo half the xmen/plebians.

https://media.giphy.com/media/705YWSytfIsO4/giphy.gif

Emperordmb
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0c/Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_logo.png

Doctor Strange - Emperordmb/LSDMB, once more arrogant and bitter and resentful before going through a humbling experience with trippy colors and mental shit that revealed a deeper meaning to life

Dormammu - Intrepid, filled with ravenous hunger to consume earth/KMC by entering it, keeps getting rebuked by the sorcerers/mods

Kaecillius - Carthage, wants to tear apart the structure of the reality he's in, be it ushering in the dark dimension, or ushering an age of trolling onto KMC, much like Kaecillius who served Dormammu, Carthage picked up the Bane dies movement and the trolling from Intrepid back on SWF

Ancient One - KMC Mods, maintain order on Earth/KMC, use their power a bit self-centeredly to avoid death/criticism, and their death/inactivity ushers in new threats to Earth/KMC that are able to run more rampant.

Mordo - Newguy1, strong and competent, kinda a killjoy though who calls out and nitpicks shit he doesn't like, but can be benevolent/amicable in the right circumstances

Ronan the Accuser - DS!DarthAnt66, holds major grudges, attacks those who impugns his honor with vengeance and disproportionate devastation, trash talks his opponents as not being worthy of his time

Iron Man - LS!DarthAnt66, experienced personal growth, still a bit cocky, lays down some quality roasts and banter, is very intelligent, but has a good heart.

Nova Corps - Ellimist, the object of Ronan's/Old!Ant's hatred and rivalry, when commenting on a certain brigade he holds the attitude of the british dude "What a bunch of A-holes", but in conversation he's more like the more laid back Nova Corps guy

Ego - Azronger, experienced other life forms/human beings, is disappointed and filled with a sense of worthlessness, wants to expand until he becomes everything

Spiderman - Syndicate, eagerly wants to throw his hat in as a major player in the Avengers/forums, a bit youthful and naive, but still a decent enough force to be reckoned with. (also because he hated that movie :&gtwink

Odin - Tempest, the wise fatherly figure who once conquered the nine realms/KMC for the Asgardians/Sheevites, but has sense then passed on

Hela - AP, Just kinda malevolent towards everything and nobody really knows why, nobody is really willingly allied with her, Odin/Tempest restrained her, has a fixation with a large animal (Fenris/the Krayt dragon Nomi supposedly ragdolled)

Valkyrie - Selenial, the strong whamen character with a bit of an attitude who used to lead a bunch of other strong whamen characters/has a collection of strong whamen characters she wanks... now is stuck in what would otherwise be a complete sausage fest

Thor - ILS, a strong force to be reckoned with in the nine realms/forums, is physically imposing/wanks a physically imposing character, used to take himself too seriously but now has a more humorous side to himself

Loki - King Joker, a flamboyant fun dude with a lot of charisma who likes to **** around.

Hulk - Fated Xtasy, has a penchant for the color green, struggles some with emotional control, but is all around a chill and funny dude with a strong sense of loyalty

Korg - Jmanghan, doesn't really provide much intellectual commentary, but is for the most part harmless and laid back, can be amusing to interact with

The Collector - Skillz, collects specimens/characters to wank from all across the galaxy/fictional landscape, is seeking the Infinity Stones/ULTIMATE WAAAAANK... familiar with all of the history behind the great powers in the cosmos/WAAAAAAAANK

The Grandmaster - JKBart, a guy who just kinda ****s around for the pleasure and fun of it, close friends with Skillz just as the Grandmaster is apparently the brother of the Collector

War Machine - Freshestslice, a tough competent dude who doesn't put up with nonsense

Justin Hammer - Kbro Skywalker, thinks he's at the cutting edge of arguments and thinks he's cool, but mostly gets laughed at.

Trevor Slattery - Beni, flamboyant British dude who just kinda pisses off people and when confronted with criticism deflects to "just ****in around"

Whiplash - LeGenD, foreigner whose English is a bit difficult to understand, has a vendetta against Stark/Sheevites, and advances his agenda against them vigorously

Captain America - TheMuser, a humble guy with a good moral heart, a belief in God, and is very patriotic

Ulysses Klaue - DarthSkywalker0, no respect for government or rule of law, he's in it for the shekels and personal wealth

Killmonger - Neph, a champion of progressive politics who gets angry at white people/right wingers

T'Chakka - Ziggy, an ethnonationalist who wants closed borders and an ethnostate... plus I wanted the irony of making Ziggy black guy

Scarlet Witch - Mythlord, weird accent, Wollf wanks whamen characters and is attracted to men, sometimes deals with difficult emotional shit, dresses sluttily/is flamboyant about his sexuality

Vulture - Zenwollf, not really concerned with the larger scale stuff, sticks a bit closer to the more ignored crimes/aspects of SW, is interested in the technological side of things

Hawkeye - Shootingnova, a laid back and chill dude with a lot of skill in the arena of fighting/debating

Antman - Kurk, funny, not too much significance to the overall plot but he's there, was once apprenticed to someone, and has a bit of hero worship going on for Captain America/Raven

The Ellimist
^ the best one so far

Emperordmb
Thanks

ILS
10/10 would meme twice

TheMuser
Muh dude, Captain Merica seems good thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Nah Dmb I'm either Black Widow(secrets, spy, trust issues, and tragic past, mentally ****ed because said issues.) or maybe Fury tbh

Hulk is more anger issues were mine are more or less relatable to Natasha's lol

Emperordmb
THE GREEN THO

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
THE GREEN THO

I've been blonde and a red head LMAO

JKBart
nice, mad quality thumb up

NewGuy01
thumb up I think that one takes the cake.

Freedon Nadd
Emperordmb is Dr. Doom

|King Joker|

Fated Xtasy
hmm, i can see it. But i feel i'm more of a Daenerys type.

nice, well spoken, but determinate. empathetic, naive to a certain degree, but also intelligent. Pent up frustration due to <spoilers> at time has a black and white view of the world. A bit vengeful. IMHO

Ursumeles
> AP
> One True King
> KEK

Also, I was abused by Quanchi, married to DC, raped by Kurk and had a weird relationship with Ant? lol

Kurk
I'm sorry to hear that you think of me as a sociopathic rapist, Joker. Obviously I do quite a bit of trolling on KMC, but if you took the time to know me better I'm sure you'll find that I'm a pretty pleasant guy smile .

ILS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.