Who's your favorite Avenger?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
With Infinity War in 27 days, I'm interested in hearing who is everyone favorites and why.

As to why I made the poll here, I'm far more interested in what you all have to say than the randoms in the other sub-sections.

Haschwalth
Batman.

Emperordmb
NGL, when I was first skimming thread titles I thought it said "Who's your favorite Azronger" like a discussion of Az's incarnations from "completely anti-social Az" to "Obsessed with Palpatine's dick Az" to "Post TLJ depression Az" to "modern more socialized Az"

|King Joker|
Cap' or Thor, I'd say. Captain America is a genuinely honorable and virtuous person and Winter Soldier is one of my favorite Marvel movies. Thor is ridiculously entertaining and hilarious, and likewise has one of my favorite Marvel movies under his belt (Ragnarok). Iron Man is cool but his narcissism gets annoying, and his last two solo movies were absolute garbage, so that doesn't help him.

Ursumeles
Cap or Dr. Strange (if he counts).

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Cap' or Thor, I'd say.

Azronger
Originally posted by Emperordmb
NGL, when I was first skimming thread titles I thought it said "Who's your favorite Azronger" like a discussion of Az's incarnations from "completely anti-social Az" to "Obsessed with Palpatine's dick Az" to "Post TLJ depression Az" to "modern more socialized Az"

Wtf bro

Azronger
Cap and Tony.

ILS
I thought it said Azronger too.

ILS
I like Cap.

Azronger
Originally posted by ILS
I thought it said Azronger too.

Who is your favorite Azronger then.

DarthDuelist9
Iron Man.

ILS
Slave master!Azronger

Greysentinel365
Iron Man. Hopefully they return his suits to their former glory. Good god the CW suit was nerfed.

Greysentinel365
Also for the record for a solid second I also thought it said Azronger

Azronger
Originally posted by Greysentinel365
Also for the record for a solid second I also thought it said Azronger

Who is your favorite Azronger

Azronger
Originally posted by ILS
Slave master!Azronger

You will all go to shlave labor!

Selenial

Freedon Nadd
The fukk!!!??? This is a SW forum.

Nephthys
Cap

relentless1
was Iron Man at first but surprisingly they've managed to really make Cap a 3 dimensional character that i can really root for

Sinious

The_Tempest
Cap, then Tony.

JKBart
1. Thor
2. Iron Man
3. Captain Murica
4. Vision
5. that redhead chick i faped to

Kurk
Have never watched an Avengers film; only a handful of scenes from Iron Man, but yeah, Tony Stark gets my liking.

Selenial
Originally posted by JKBart
1. Thor
2. Iron Man
3. Captain Murica
4. Vision
5. that redhead chick i faped to

stop copying me you fug

JKBart
Originally posted by Selenial
stop copying me you fug

u are copying me i saw avengers before they were released

Nephthys
wrong thread

Originally posted by Nephthys
Surprised people like Thor so much.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My favorite incarnation of Azronger was youtube comments!Azronger.

Fated Xtasy
Iron Man, Civil War actually had me lower Cap in terms of how much i liked him. IM 2-3 sucked, i agree, but Tony really shines in the avengers series and Civil War IMHO.

THAT SAID, if we're talking in general, Captain Marvel is my favourite Avenger ever. And i pray to the gods that she's done justice and I'll make a pact with satan if have to do so in order for that to happen even if it means becoming the Ghost Rider lol.

Azronger
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My favorite incarnation of Azronger was youtube comments!Azronger.

Timeless classic

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Selenial
stop copying me you fug

you dildo'd yourself to black widow?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
With Infinity War in 27 days, I'm interested in hearing who is everyone favorites and why.

As to why I made the poll here, I'm far more interested in what you all have to say than the randoms in the other sub-sections.

****ing reported no

Darth Thor
1. Thor
2. Spider-Man (if he counts)

Cap has the best films though. And IM1 is a classic.

Freedon Nadd
Wtf people talk about this in a SW forum????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.