Hal Jordan vs Sue Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

One Big Mob
Good thread. Sue just bubbles his brain. Hal is no Spider-Man afterall, this shouldn't be an issue.

DarkSaint85
thumb up Sue thrashes him.

leonidas
wtf blink

deathslash
Sue creates an invisible bar of soap under his foot. Hal does the rest.

Zack M
Hal.

leonidas
Originally posted by deathslash
Sue creates an invisible bar of soap under his foot. Hal does the rest.

nice. thumb up

xJLxKing
Sue stops the blood flow in his artery

STOMP

Rage.Of.Olympus
In a blood lusted fight, who WOULD win? Hal can command his ring to defend or attack at ftl speeds, and could obviously end Sue, but I think, with no time to prepare would she not get the first attack off? In the sense that she can create a force field in his brain faster than he can throw a construct through her face?

I'm sure a Green Lantern ring could create a construct from a distance as well, maybe even internally, but I feel like Sue does it faster or is at least more associated with the "don't piss me off or I'll kill you from the inside" trump card.

Interesting question as it deals with power set applications more so than who is more powerful.

abhilegend
Hal kills the *****.

h1a8
This is not a bloodlust fight. Sue does not even attempt to put a bubble in his head. Also can sue create constructs through shields (especially gl shields)?

Flyattractor
Couldn't Hal just stay in space and ram the Moon on to whatever part of earth Sue is on?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
This is not a bloodlust fight. Sue does not even attempt to put a bubble in his head. Also can sue create constructs through shields (especially gl shields)?

Why not?

abhilegend
Because she hasn't been able to do that?

Damborgson
Hasnt been able? Who did she fail against ?

Flyattractor
I only ever saw her do it in a What If. And it backfired HORRIBLY in a Hilarious way.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.