What if TCW Ahsoka left the jedi order to become Dooku's new apprentice?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
I believe that this not out of the realm of possibilities. If Filoni made an attempt to portray Dooku more as a grey-jedi character rather than a ruthless sociopath, as he was meant to be in AotC, Tano could've sympathized with Dooku's movement.

If you were writing TCW and were told to implement this idea, how would you go about it? Give a run-down of of the series from the moment Ahsoka leaves the order to the end of season 6.

And if anyone knows of any fan fictions of this let me know.

One Big Mob
If Dooku were portrayed as such a middle ground would Ahsoka have even been framed for murder?

The attack happened because the Jedi were being more active in the war which was largely caused by Darth Dooku being such a piece of shit.

Zentrex
Ahsoka had been fighting against Dooku for so long, and had been a child, almost indoctrinated with the idea that the jedi and the republic is always right. A big part of her arc was discovering that this is not so. So, I would say her following Dooku is possible. And once she does, maybe like Luke did in Dark Empire, she tries to see WHY the dark side is so bad, and why so many people are attracted to it. She continues to rely on Dooku reluctantly, doing what he says to understand things, and soon almost becomes entirely dark. But then, once she realizes the dangers of the dark side, she runs away from Dooku, and becomes a more mature person because of it. She can now claim she has had a intimate connections with the dark side.

As for their time together, Dooku would probably treat her the way he treated Assaj and Grevious. He'd tell them what to do, give them basic directions on how to do it, and have them conduct his plans. Ahsoka would not feel comfortable with this, as it's not the jedi way that she's used to, but she'd put up with it. She'd also best not be seen by the Jedi order which she chose to leave, and so her missions would likely be ones where Jedi are unlikely to be called. She can go on sneak missions.

That seems to be about all I have.

Nephthys
Ahsoka's first appearance was foiling Dooku's plot to assassinate a baby. So no, I kind of doubt she'd join Dooku.

You'd need to completely rewrite both characters and all of TCW for it to work.

Emperordmb
Yeah I mean if Ahsoka becomes disillusioned with the Jedi due to trust issues... what in the hell makes you think she'd join the Sith lol

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah I mean if Ahsoka becomes disillusioned with the Jedi due to trust issues... what in the hell makes you think she'd join the Sith lol cuz Dooku did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.