How will Infinity war end?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Will Thanos find the soul gem? Will it end with him winning and defeating all the heroes? Killing a main character? How does Marvel end infinity and lead in to part 2?

TethAdamTheRock
Heard a rumor it will end as to be continued. Captain Marvel will be in the post credit scene.

Patient_Leech
Other: Thanos will shove ornate cosmic dildos up everyone's asses.

It's symbolic for what Disney and Marvel are doing to popular cinema. smile

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by steverules_2
Will Thanos find the soul gem? Will it end with him winning and defeating all the heroes? Killing a main character? How does Marvel end infinity and lead in to part 2?

He will get all the gems. He got them in the comics and should now. The purpose of this movie, to my belief, is to raise the marvel landscape to a whole new power scale. To do that we need to see the IG at it's full power.

Also, the fact that Thanos gets all the gems doesn't mean he won though. He can still be stopped.

BackFire
I think Thanos will essentially win, or come very close to winning, and all will seem very dire, hopeless and desperate and that will lead into the next movie.

More in depth: I think the "old" Avengers will essentially be defeated in part one - one of the may die, and they will seem broken and aimless. The next movie will be about the "new" avengers taking up a bigger role. I think characters like Antman, The Wasp, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Spiderman and Dr Strange will take up the leadership mantle to try and take back earth from Thanos while the old Avengers are defeated and scattered.

Impediment
Thanos opens a rift in the time/space continuum and the X-Men and Fantastic Four jump out.

"Surprise, motherf*cker!"

jaden101
The Punisher will kill everyone.

BruceSkywalker
It ends as it begins

Flyattractor
With Really Long Credits with at least one joke cutscene and one continuity cutscene.

$on OF krypton
i think tom&jerry will actually be introduced and frustrate thanos to giving up the gems

Insane Titan
Imo it will end with with snap his fingers and erasing people

$on OF krypton
i think somoones gonna die but in part1 thanos is gonna retreat

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
It ends as it begins

laughing out loud So you are basically saying that Thanos will use the IG to create a massive time loop where the movie will restart when it ends!

HAHAHAHA. Smart finale.

WolvesofBabylon
Just as everything seems lost and the movie is about to end...Someone comes out to challenge Thanos.....Squirrel Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.