Baby Darkseid vs Baby Dione

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
https://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/metal-3-600x281.png

vs

https://www.cineworld.co.uk/xmedia-cw/repo/articles/other/thanos2.png

If Darkseid wins he moves onto Kid Dione

http://www.dadsbigplan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/thanos-rising-1-teen-thanos.jpg

I should be writing a paper thumb up

Fight!

abhilegend
laughing out loud

DIONE!!!!

Smurph
Originally posted by Damborgson
laughing out loud

I have three exams next week... so I spent time judging the LoB/Bentley match instead. thumb up

Damborgson
Bump

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

DIONE wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Damborgson

https://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/metal-3-600x281.png

vs

https://www.cineworld.co.uk/xmedia-cw/repo/articles/other/thanos2.png
If Darkseid wins he moves onto Kid Dione

http://www.dadsbigplan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/thanos-rising-1-teen-thanos.jpg

Fight!

Should be baby Uxas.

Delta1938
I've been keeping up with Marvel even less than DC. Who's Dione? Name of Thanos? That's what I'd guess by the scan of kid Dione. If so, why the name change?

StiltmanFTW
Keep trying to figure it out stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Thanos is transgender now.

eaebiakuya
feats for Baby Darkseid?

Baby Thanos was able to put Cosmic Ghost Rider (a herald) in the ground.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Baby Uxas is weak and ugly.

-K-M-

StiltmanFTW
Mungiseid is even uglier than Uxaseid

-K-M-

Stoic

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic
He was literally a toddler bro. Frank still had his cosmic powers, and was given the Bam Bam treatment.

Not really a bad showing considering that Thanos had yet to undergo any type of augmentation via mysticism and bionics.

Toddler/infant is different then a baby. Which this thread is about. And what did the punch actually do exactly? Overblown non-feat. Next stage of this battle was toddler thanos

Not a bad showing or a good showing for anyone. Other then thanos cosmic awareness to wake up before punisher pulled the trigger

Parmaniac
Thanos is the legendary Super Titan.

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-
Toddler/infant is different then a baby. Which this thread is about. And what did the punch actually do exactly? Overblown non-feat. Next stage of this battle was toddler thanos

Not a bad showing or a good showing for anyone. Other then thanos cosmic awareness to wake up before punisher pulled the trigger

But Thanos had yet to undergo any sort of augmentation at that stage in life. The fact that he was even able to jump out of his crib was a feat in itself, not to mention the wailing that he gave Frank's face. Why poop on it? At the very least it was comical gold.

-K-M-

StiltmanFTW
Dione as a baby would vaporize a fully grown, True Uxas with a single stare.

Stoic

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic
"Nor was that baby Thanos"? Do you mean that he wasn't a baby, even though he was clearly in a crib, or do you mean that the baby was not Thanos?

Odin restored him back to what he was just before the moment that Mjolnir pulverized his mortal/immortal body. He had cosmic powers. His bike was cosmic. You can tell by the wheels being of fused with cosmic energy instead of the hell-fire wheels that he had prior to being subjected to Galactus's cosmic augmentation. Side note* I thought that it was impossible for Galactus to alter a demon of Ghost Rider's origin via the Power Cosmic? Oh well, whatevers..... LOL.

He is a toddler (typically aged one to three) not a newborn baby as a baby that is in the picture in the first post of this thread. BTW A kid can be still be in a crib up to three years old. This Thanos from Cosmic GR #1 would fall more into Round 2 of this thread (kid Thanos)

Yes he has cosmic powers, but has he done anything in human form is my question? He was depowered by Odin in Valhalla, but the bike and his weapons were there even before his powers returned. Then Odin returned his powers back to him and he went back in time. He didn't even know his bike and gear were there. So even in base human form does he have powers/abilities? Or do his cosmic abilities only activate when he goes Ghost Rider mode? He may demonstrate it in the future, but was wondering if he has demonstrated it from what we have seen thus far?

StiltmanFTW
You're overanalyzing this shit, dude.

I mean, we all do that here... but you just took it to the next level...

Toddlers and infants, perfect Battlezone material.

-K-M-

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Toddlers and infants, perfect Battlezone material.
https://s8.postimg.cc/isfwc3pl1/Side_Window_Watc_4a481642d4e7e_large.png

StiltmanFTW

-K-M-

StiltmanFTW
Quickquote ftw.

And yeah, I hate when that happens.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He is a toddler (typically aged one to three) not a newborn baby as a baby that is in the picture in the first post of this thread. BTW A kid can be still be in a crib up to three years old. This Thanos from Cosmic GR #1 would fall more into Round 2 of this thread (kid Thanos)

Yes he has cosmic powers, but has he done anything in human form is my question? He was depowered by Odin in Valhalla, but the bike and his weapons were there even before his powers returned. Then Odin returned his powers back to him and he went back in time. He didn't even know his bike and gear were there. So even in base human form does he have powers/abilities? Or do his cosmic abilities only activate when he goes Ghost Rider mode? He may demonstrate it in the future, but was wondering if he has demonstrated it from what we have seen thus far?

Even without the GR form, he still has the Power Cosmic...

-K-M-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Even without the GR form, he still has the Power Cosmic...

again has he done anything in his human form with it? Or does his power cosmic actvate with his GR powers ala merge cosmic with magic entity GR? or is it with him always? ie can shoot cosmic blasts, manipulate cosmic energies, etc. in human form and seperate from his magical form? I'm not saying which way it is, but asking a question for clarification for myself.

Now if he has it prior to Odin re-enpowerment he was blooddied and batted around by the Asgardian Koldaxe and Odin had this to say about him.... "truth be told, Koldaxe the Grave is a minor God hardly worthy of a nose"

One Big Mob
The last person I expected to lose his butt was Mungi. Interesting.

Also Thanos was wearing a diaper.

-K-M-
Eh? I'm confused why people think I lost my butt or over analyzing when I'm asking simple questions (still havent gotten an answer)

Never lost my temper, didn't name call, never went off on tangent, etc. *shrugs*

I shake my first at you KMC! I shake it vicariously.

Oh and kids generally wear diapers up to 2-3 years old. Oh yes, I researched it. and oh yes I'm ashamed. But his "diaper" was also shorts and a loin cloth so could be just underw....wait no, over analyzing

krisblaze
smh...you retards don't even know how long kids are in diapers.

-K-M-
Originally posted by krisblaze
smh...you retards don't even know how long kids are in diapers.

Or cribs, but I knew Kris! I knew! Diaper usually till 3 and some kids wear pull-ups till 5-6

*INSERT SAD FACE GIF*

krisblaze
Or cribs, but I knew Kris! I knew! Diaper usually till 3 and some kids wear pull-ups till 5-6

*INSERT SAD FACE GIF*

The absolute state of Canada

-K-M-
Originally posted by krisblaze
The absolute state of Canada

Well the US is usually filled with shit, so were worried what is coming from the "dirty" south and in turn we must protect ourselves.

One Big Mob
Eh? I'm confused why people think I lost my butt or over analyzing when I'm asking simple questions (still havent gotten an answer)

Never lost my temper, didn't name call, never went off on tangent, etc. *shrugs*

I shake my first at you KMC! I shake it vicariously.

Oh and kids generally wear diapers up to 2-3 years old. Oh yes, I researched it. and oh yes I'm ashamed. But his "diaper" was also shorts and a loin cloth so could be just underw....wait no, over analyzing Because you're flat bro, and it's a direct result of your butt being lost here.

Anything in a diaper of normal age is baby-aged to me. I had a... not friend, but a guy I know who step dadded into a family full of autistic kids and a retard mom. The biggest kid was like 5 foot tall I shit you not in diapers and they were all locked in a room that smelled like pure piss. Locked in. She cheated on him and he paid rent for the new-old boyfriend.
It was... something. You losing your butt and talking about retard kids wearing diapers way too old reminded me of that. Your name isn't Chris is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.