How do you view JediXMan, Silver2467, Shooting Nova?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
Do you think their knowledge and understanding is unrivalled by any KMC/CV users?
Do you think their RTs have flaws in them as well?

Personally, I do not like that SN added at his ROTS Sidious' RT that Palpatine sought in the Force a name for Anakin. It's completely irrelevant to his feats.

The.D0minator
they're not great, nova was top tier on CV yet mediocre on KMC

darthbane77
I thought Silver was generally considered some kind of god tier knowledge storehouse?

JediXMan seems OK.

Shooting Nova is SunRazer isn't he?

JKBart
Silver is insanely good. His "ancient" accomplishments and level he demonstrated aren't nothing noteworthy, he was just "god among retards", but his current posts are another story. He has great knowledge, and, frankly, the best attitude. He's very open towards knowledge, isn't like many other who are just in this area for bravado and boring "playing badass". He's one of the few guys with whom you can exchange dozens of arguments without either side trying to "win win win the fight", and just do that for sake of intelligent discourse.

Nova is very similar.

JediXMan is just a normie. No real talent and knowledge, no impressive debating skills, but no failures and retarded moments either.

Solar Power
These guys and DC were the goats when I was getting into reading VS forums. I never really got the hype for JediXMan, but Silver just comes off as such a humble and knowledgeable guy from his posts. Nova was great as well, Silver's successor until ILS rolled around. I wouldn't say they're unrivaled, with Silver being out of prime in terms of knowledge and Nova semi-retiring(?), but I think Bart said it best that Silver has the best attitude of any poster on KMC or CV.

Fated Xtasy
Nova is a QT, very proper, actually decent human being. I'd smash ngl.

Freedon Nadd
To be honest, all of them have the problem of context when it comes about making RTs. Shooting Nova's ROTS Sidious' RT is the best example.
It's so wrong when you take 'if-s' as confirmations.

Emperordmb
Silver is a top tier, Nova is in the upper echelons, and JediXman is trash honestly

Freedon Nadd
And yet JediXMan wins every time.

MythLord
Silver is one of the best debaters on the forum. Same with Nova.

JXM is overhyped. He's actually just decent.

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by JKBart
Silver is insanely good. His "ancient" accomplishments and level he demonstrated aren't nothing noteworthy, he was just "god among retards", but his current posts are another story. He has great knowledge, and, frankly, the best attitude. He's very open towards knowledge, isn't like many other who are just in this area for bravado and boring "playing badass". He's one of the few guys with whom you can exchange dozens of arguments without either side trying to "win win win the fight", and just do that for sake of intelligent discourse.

Nova is very similar.

JediXMan is just a normie. No real talent and knowledge, no impressive debating skills, but no failures and retarded moments either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.