Rank these PT Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Plo Koon
Kit Fisto
Quinlan Vos
Qui Gon Jinn
Saesee Tinn
Cin Drallig
Shaak Ti
Eeth Koth
Agen Kolar

The Ellimist
TFU Shaak Ti is probably at the top.

Darth Thor
Canon Vos is at the top.

JKBart
Legends:
1. Kit Fisto
2. Agen Kolar
3. Plo Koon
4. Qui-Gon Jinn
5. Cin Drallig
6. Saesee Tiin
7. Shaak Ti
8. Quinlan Vos
9. Eeth Koth

Canon:
1. Quinlan Vos
2/3. Plo Koon / Qui-Gon Jinn
4. Kit Fisto
5. Eeth Koth
6/7/8/9. Saesee Tiin / Cin Drallig / Shaak Ti / Agen Kolar

Rebel95
What's the difference between canon and legends Quinlan Vos?

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by JKBart
Legends:
2. Agen Kolar
3. Plo Koon

Joking?

NewGuy01
You got a problem?

Galan007
Originally posted by Rebel95
What's the difference between canon and legends Quinlan Vos? Dark Disciple. Vos was simply written at a higher level than ever before in that novel.

Don't get me wrong, though: I much preferred Quinlan's story in the Republic comic series... One of the best overall stories in Legends, imho.

CuckedCurry
Cin Drallig
Saesee Tiin
Shaak Ti
Agen Kolar
Kit Fisto
Plo Koon
Qui-Gon
Quinlan Vos
Eeth Koth

JKBart
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
Joking?

Nope. Agen and Plo have similar accolades and narrative placement, and while Plo has more feats, Agen's demonstration against Quinlan is superior to Plo's feats.

LordOfTheLight
I wouldn't say Kolar's hype is comparable to Plo's. The latter was one of the greatest Jedi of the Old Republic as a padawan and was stated to be a "challenge for any Jedi". Granted I do not take that part literally with people like Yoda around, but it should serve as pretty solid hype regardless.

His environmental feats are also better, and he just strikes me as a person with a substantially better mastery/knowledge of the force than Agen who, to my knowledge, doesn't have stuff with the force even close.

Reasons why beating Vos is better than stalemating/beating Ventress while injured?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Galan007
Dark Disciple. Vos was simply written at a higher level than ever before in that novel.

Don't get me wrong, though: I much preferred Quinlan's story in the Republic comic series... One of the best overall stories in Legends, imho.

At least they kept him as an undercover agent though.

Freedon Nadd
Feat-wise or hype-wise?

Zentrex
Combatively
Cin Drallig
Shaak Ti
Plo Koon
Quinlan Vos
Kit Fisto
Saesee Tinn/Eeth Koth/Agen Kolar
Qui Gon Jinn

Sagely
Qui Gon Jinn
Shaak Ti
Plo Koon
Saesee Tinn/Eeth Koth/Agen Kolar
Quinlan Vos
Kit Fisto
Cin Drallig

McP
Legends:
1. Qui Gon Jinn
2. Agen Kolar
3. Plo Koon
4. Kit Fisto
5. Saesee Tinn
6. Cin Drallig
7. Shaak Ti
8. Eeth Koth
9. Quinlan Vos

No idea in Canon, not even sure if Agen and Eath are not the same person, as perhaps, TCW might somehow suggest. My guess:
1. Quinlan Vos - outclasses them all
3. Kit Fisto - the uper hand against Grievous is better then loosing against Savage. And Grievous is really inconsistent, one day he was winning against Kenobi or Maul, another was loosing to a few gungans and was stomped by Kenobi.
4. Plo Koon
5-6. Shaak Ti / Cin Drallig
7-8. Saesee Tiin / Eeth Koth
9. Agen Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.