Who is the villian in the upcoming DBS film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Any predictions on who the antagonist might be?

https://i.imgur.com/AI1H4vd.gif

http://i.imgur.com/J07QcCzm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kdZrQo6m.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XdxUDElm.jpg

Clearly a Saiyan. Perhaps from an alternate universe..? Perhaps the nemesis of Yamoshi(the benevolent first SSJ/SSG that will supposedly be detailed in this film)..? Perhaps hired by Freeza to kill Goku..?

Thoughts?

SSJGGogeta
Whoever it is, Goku should make short work of him. Otherwise the film is dumb. Unless he stays in base the whole movie, lol.

Galan007
Well, if this is...say...the Saiyan that Yamoshi fought long ago(the one that perhaps forced him to learn/use the SSG ritual), I could see it being an interesting fight... If it's some random foe that base Goku can beat, then yeah, that's stupid AF.

Either way, I'm just hoping it's not a Broly analogue. I'd like something wholly original.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, tbh I think it would be stupid if the Saiyan that fought Yamoshi was on the level of current Goku. The saiyan's from Yamoshi's era were strong enough to outlast Yamoshi, and Yamoshi was a lot stronger than any singular one of them. Do you think that by contrast, 4th form Frieza as we saw him on Namek wouldn't be able to purge the Saiyan planet without busting it? It just seems like not defeating an army of great apes within the time limit that SSJG lasts originally should put him below 4th form Frieza from Namek. I don't see any way the Great ape army could have survived even one minute against a serious Frieza, even back then.

IMO, if it is the dude Yamoshi fought, he would need to have GoD training or something to fight anywhere near Goku's level. Honestly, that's interesting to me because his outfit seemed similar to a GoD outfit to me, when I first saw it. Could be another GoD in training or something. I also expect they'll give a good explanation as to how the mofo is alive at this point. Unless they wanna make Saiyan's immune to dying by old age, lol.

Bentley
Yamcha finally getting serious.

Inedian
An extremely powerful Saiyan (maybe really an ancient one) who sensed Goku and saw Goku was a worthy opponent for him, a worthy Saiyajin. This Saiyan is clearly more powerful than Jiren and a brilliant fighter and has mastered his power with his saiyan animalistic side and knows the history of saiyans.

bbrem123
Im hoping an ancient saiyan. Maybe the first saiyan king? Needs to one powerful mofo though to contend with ssb. Seems like he has LSSJ by his aura though.

Maybe an immortal saiyan lurking in the backround. Finally coming out after sensing how powerful Goku has become.

Estacado
He is a saiyan.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Inedian
An extremely powerful Saiyan (maybe really an ancient one) who sensed Goku and saw Goku was a worthy opponent for him, a worthy Saiyajin. This Saiyan is clearly more powerful than Jiren and a brilliant fighter and has mastered his power with his saiyan animalistic side and knows the history of saiyans.
More powerful than Jiren? Not at all premature assumption about a Saiyan we still know very little about. If he is > Jiren, I think it would require Goku to go MUI again at the very least, but either way, I guess the future will tell us as to whether he can regain the form or not.

cdtm
It will be Injustice Superman.

Ridley_Prime
Prefer the bright symbol of hope Supes over deranged Emoman...

And yeah, hope the new/ancient saiyan isn't anymore resemblant to Broly than what we've already seen. We already got Broly homage with the U6 saiyans, so it'd be kinda redundant now. Want him to be something more original.

NemeBro
It's cdtm taking his rightful place as the ultimate enemy of Dragon Ball

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
It's cdtm taking his rightful place as the ultimate enemy of Dragon Ball

Que the "BS, I would step on the DB Earth cuz tha universe is only a million miles across" comments from cdtm and the trolls who sympathize with him.

In 3... 2... 1...

vansonbee
Calling it, this guy is Kale ancestor and where the original legendary saiyan power came about.

bbrem123
Most likely. Which would be kinda lame imo...

cdtm
So the legendary SSJ is from universe 6?

Bit of an ego deflator finding out your legend doesn't even originate from your own backyard.

Ridley_Prime
... What if rather than being another Broly inspiration, that this is actually more of a new age SSJ4 design? Hence the fur and stuff in the gif/images.

Galan007
The fur just looks like some sort of animal hide wrapped around his waist.

Regardless, a SSJ4-esque form would be effing awesome. thumb up

bbrem123
Yes it would that would be the shit. They need to bring back the Oozaru form or something tied to it. After the Saiyan saga the true power of the saiyans was lost imo...

Galan007
According to Dragon Room chief Akio Iyoku, the DBS movie will have a "multilayered" story with parts set in both the past and present, and multiple settings. Toriyama has provided the story and over 20 sheets of designs, including characters, machines, and at least one new planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.