Hotel Artemis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
CAST: Sofia Boutella, Dave Bautista, Sterling K. Brown, Jodie Foster, Jeff Goldblum, Charlie Day, Zachary Quinto

c6XmdltSV5k

riv6672
Seems doable. I like the concept/casting.

BruceSkywalker
interesting

Flyattractor
So basically this is the John Wick Hotel Concept but with a Hospital Motif?

Ok....

Patient_Leech
I like some of the cast for this. It looks good. Will watch.

But yeah, it does seem to owe a little bit to John Wick. But I actually hope that it'll be better than Chapter 2.

Robtard
Meh, some decent to good actors and the premise is okay. Likely something I'll watch at home.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
Likely something I'll watch at home.

Kind of goes without saying for me, most of the time. Only certain major events do I actually go to the (full-price) theater for.

Robtard
You had a child not that long ago, so it makes sense. When my kids where born to very young my theater outings took a massive hit. Before children, I was a massive cinema buff; wasn't uncommon for me to watch a film each week; sometimes more.

Patient_Leech
I watched this the other night. Fun premise and cast, but not done extremely well. Should have been better. It's like a 5 or 6 out of 10.

Kazenji
They didn't even bother giving this film a full release in Australia. It'll likely go to straight to dvd.

Mindset
Was pretty bland.

Robtard
Watched at home on Sunday, I'd say bland bordering on shit. Not something I'd ever watch again.

DarthPlaguis12
I was expecting a lot better but the reviews were 💩

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I watched this the other night. Fun premise and cast, but not done extremely well. Should have been better. It's like a 5 or 6 out of 10.

Agreed. 6/10 for me. Mildly entertaining, fun to watch at home if there's nothing else on. I quite liked Bautista in this, which moved it up from a 5 to a 6 for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.