Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
I'm not sure if this is because I'm approaching the age where my testosterone naturally peaks or for some other reason, but I've found that I've been increasingly distracted by girls in my day-to-day life.

Although I've actually been masturbating less frequently than I was 3 years ago, I'm having recurring, invasive thoughts of performing sexual acts on my classmates that I've never really had until now.

Even when I was a horny teenager, at most I would see some exposed skin, tight leggings, whatever, and have a brief happy thought about it. It usually wouldn't reoccur again on the same person.

Now I'm finding that these invasive thoughts are occurring multiple times throughout the day involving the same 5 or so women who I see around campus, in class, etc. I can't even say with 100% certainty that these are unpleasant thoughts. The rational, logical half of me cringes and tries to eject these thoughts the moment they occur. I try to meditate when I can, but my tight schedule means that it offers limited relief from these images. But then there is the animal side of me; The neanderthal behaviors stemming from the hypothalamus and amygdala that I've been managing to suppress just barely through intense self-discipline and meditation for the past few years. That part of me enjoys these lascivious visions, and it's a constant struggle as my rational being fights against it.

I'm somewhat indecisive about how to approach this entire situation. I really would like these occurrences to end as they're starting to affect my well being.

Perhaps one of you can counsel me with some philosophical sayings or something.

I'm fine with companionship but, these lewd thoughts need to end.

FreshestSlice
"I want to have sex. How do I fix this?"

See how short that was? It'll be like this when you finally get there, not this long drawn out nonsense and rambling that's basically you wanking about wanking.

MythLord
Try and get a girlfriend. Until then, control the "wild animal" inside you(lol).

NemeBro
Rape one of them.

Robtard
Kurk's balls finally dropped all the way it seems. Bout time.

Kurk, ask one of them out for coffee/tea/something and go from there.

Nephthys
****ing Christ dude stop being such a goddamn loser

BackFire
laughing out loud at this thread and the responses.

You need to go get laid, dude. Simple as that.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nephthys
****ing Christ dude stop being such a goddamn loser

He's never going to find his way out of the closet with responses like that sad

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Kurk
I'm fine with companionship but, these lewd thoughts need to end. Holy f*ck... You're living in the wrong era, kid. The Victorian age is back thattaway.

Robtard
He's more a Puritan. Victorians were into threeways, orgies, ass gangbangs, sadism etc. and they liked to think about it all the time, if rarely expressed outwardly not behind closed doors.

The Ellimist
Well, the easy way out is to go to a place where prostitution is legal and get a hooker.

BackFire
Or just do that despite it being illegal.

Go to a stripclub with a few hundred bucks and you'll probably leave a happy man.

Kurk

Robtard
Being "horny" doesn't amount to deterioration of the brain, Kurky.

Look at Stephen Hawkins, one of the greatest modern day minds and that guy thought about sex 24/7.

Nephthys
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh so much cringe

Kurk
I will need to explore this topic (not the sex) in depth before I can determine my stance.

While testosterone does have its "side effects", it's also responsible for cognitive abilities:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17132744

https://www.health.harvard.edu/press_releases/testosterone-and-memory

Kurk
Bingo. Found what I was looking for. This is why I will never marry or "settle down":

https://personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/JRP2003.pdf

Robtard
TIL: Competitiveness "turns off" after men get married.

Bill Gates - Married during the height of his career/expansion
Michael Jordan - Married during the height of his career
List goes on and on...

BackFire
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh so much cringe

BackFire
Kurk reminds me of that crazy general in Dr Strangelove that starts a nuclear holocaust and starts ranting about how he hates ejaculating because it represents a loss of essence.

samhain
It seems like you think having sex will somehow diminish your intelligence, as though you will turn into an Hanna Barbera character complete with wolf whistling and twisting, exploding eyeballs every time you see something in lipstick. If so, you're either overestimating sex or overestimating your intelligence. You'll likely find (especially seeing as you don't seem to be interested in one night stands/casual sex) that having sex with a girlfriend/stable, trustworthy sexual partner is at worst a rigorous workout with a happy ending but usually a very intense, pleasurable experience, particularly at half 2 on a Sunday afternoon. Bottom line I guess is try not to hype it up so much, it's only sex.

The Ellimist
Kurk is likely trolling, but to address him seriously:

There's plenty of evidence that a healthy sex life makes you happier and more productive. Even if it didn't, in your context the lack of it is weighing on your mind enough that getting laid to ease your anxiety is almost certainly worth whatever negative side effects you think would come along with it.

SSJGGogeta
Kurk is finally going through puberty. Lmao

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by BackFire
Kurk reminds me of that crazy general in Dr Strangelove that starts a nuclear holocaust and starts ranting about how he hates ejaculating because it represents a loss of essence. thumb up

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by NemeBro
Rape one of them. /thread

Kurk
Originally posted by Robtard
TIL: Competitiveness "turns off" after men get married.

Bill Gates - Married during the height of his career/expansion
Michael Jordan - Married during the height of his career
List goes on and on... Outliers exist as with everything, but the trend is there.

Kurk

YousufKhan1212
I have kind of have a similar problem, except the difference is that I have control freaks of parents that are holding me back from getting laid, and it's pissing me off more and more as time goes on because I can't find a way to remove them as a barrier to having sex. They're the barrier to almost every problem I face.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
I have kind of have a similar problem, except the difference is that I have control freaks of parents that are holding me back from getting laid, and it's pissing me off more and more as time goes on because I can't find a way to remove them as a barrier to having sex. They're the barrier to almost every problem I face.

They got bars on your bedroom window or do you keep taking them along on your dates?

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Flyattractor
They got bars on your bedroom window or do you keep taking them along on your dates?

My parents are massive cock blocks. They've not got any bars on my bedroom window, but that's not their way of stopping me, if I sneaked out of a window I'd have no way to get back in without knocking and trying to bullshit my way out of getting some stupid punishment for sneaking out. And I've never had a date in my life because I've never tried - it'd be pointless even having a date with someone who I would have to conceal from my home life, so relationships have no chance of working. Having a **** buddy could work but it's hard to find one these days, especially one of my type. But sex with a **** buddy would have to be planned so that it can be covered up.

MythLord
Kurk, best solution: cut your d!ck off. Pull a good ol' Nikola Tesla and just remove all ability to have sex. Become asexual by force.

Kurk
Originally posted by MythLord
Kurk, best solution: cut your d!ck off. Pull a good ol' Nikola Tesla and just remove all ability to have sex. Become asexual by force. No joke I've seriously considered becoming a eunuch, but I probably wouldn't be in favor of that anymore given testosterone's contribution to cognitive ability.

I don't remember Tesla mutilating himself; just that he was celibate.

I've stopped fapping since I made this thread and I already feel better. I'm less distracted, and I can feel myself returning to usual. The key is to fap the right amount. Too frequently and I turn into Quagmire. Not enough and I also become Quagmire lol. I think studies show that not fapping for like a week raises test levels, but they then drop if you go longer than that. Once a week fapping it is then!

JKBart
chemical castration is a thing, i plan to do it when i get enough money, if applied properly, it doesn't affect your testosterone, only the libido, go for it

Stigma
Originally posted by samhain
you're either overestimating sex or overestimating your intelligence.
hehe

But seriously, women are great and having a great, fulfilling romantic relationship with a girl you fancy and who fancies you is da bomb.

Nephthys
It's probably best if he doesn't breed tbh.

Kurk
Originally posted by JKBart
chemical castration is a thing, i plan to do it when i get enough money, if applied properly, it doesn't affect your testosterone, only the libido, go for it Yeah show me proof for that. Sounds like hogwash. Also, why would you care about castration if you're going to die soon anyway?

Originally posted by Stigma
hehe

But seriously, women are great and having a great, fulfilling romantic relationship with a girl you fancy and who fancies you is da bomb.

Sometimes I think about what it would be like to play a round of golf with this one chick I've been eyeing; but I know better than to get too dedicated. Women are like German cars; they're sleek, sexy, amazing performance when new, but once they're old they turn into endless money pits.

The only woman I would every seriously consider pursuing a long-term companionship with would be Raven or someone who demonstrates masculine qualities (dark triad personalities in particular). I accept that this is very unlikely though in the real world.

It's probably best if he doesn't breed tbh.
Oh yeah, I'd never want my lineage to continue. As a eugenicist, I have an obligation to "practice what I preach", so to speak. That being said, I have crappy aspects of my genetics that I don't want to reintroduce into the gene pool.

I may consider adopting an orphan at some point to raise as my sith apprentice, but as of now it's kinda unfeasible. I actually always wanted to be like Professor Utonium when I was younger smile .

JKBart
shit, sry, i've just read it's actually affecting testo, just lesser than before

and if i'm about to die i may just as well try what it is to live without libido before i'm going eternal offline smile

ESB -1138
...I was not prepared for this thread. Wow.

Wonder Man
Women's feelings just like Storm's control of the Weather. Here's so advice for you. Help Women make choices and you'll find the feeling later on. They do it for Men. Even Jesus acknowledged Mother and sons. Just be big enough to let the light enter you and you'll have done more than you ever would hope for.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
My parents are massive cock blocks. They've not got any bars on my bedroom window, but that's not their way of stopping me, if I sneaked out of a window I'd have no way to get back in without knocking and trying to bullshit my way out of getting some stupid punishment for sneaking out. And I've never had a date in my life because I've never tried - it'd be pointless even having a date with someone who I would have to conceal from my home life, so relationships have no chance of working. Having a **** buddy could work but it's hard to find one these days, especially one of my type. But sex with a **** buddy would have to be planned so that it can be covered up.

Oh just save up your allowance and pay some girl to give you a BJ behind the Gym when you are at school. Or are you home schooled? If so...You got a sister?

She is probably just as horny as you...so....

rolling on floor laughing

Putinbot1
Starts reading the thread... stops reading the thread... Backs out of thread...

Beniboybling
make this thread a sticky pls

Kurk
Update:

It's getting worse. I've committed myself to #NoFap, but memories/images of my high-school crush who I came close to, but never took the opportunity to, have a relationship with are flooding my mind.

I honestly just want to cut my dick off. I hate masturbating as it's akin to addictive drug use, and I'm above that. On the positive side I've been able to harness my energy and put it to better use through the teachings of the sith.

rudester
I'm in the same boat Kurt.

rudester
Eyes don't lie, sometimes we're afraid to act cus we're afraid of rejection. But I'll tell you a secret, sometimes we as humans are so afraid of the unknown that we ignore the truth. We know when someone likes us, we feel it inside and see it with our eyes. If you look at her and she looks directly at you and smiles with her eyes not just her mouth she likes you. Just kiss her if you get the chance then you will know.

TempAccount
lol did I write this shit?

can confirm same situation...only now I am tempted by anime girls. Ayanami Rei from neon genesis...yum...just like Raven but even more stoic and emotionless.

rudester
Women are gross who needs them

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by rudester
Women are gross who needs them Only f*gs, that's who.

Trocity
Vaginas look like axe wounds, you're better off without one in your life.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by TempAccount
lol did I write this shit?

can confirm same situation...only now I am tempted by anime girls. Ayanami Rei from neon genesis...yum...just like Raven but even more stoic and emotionless.

rei is 14 you sick f*ck

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by BackFire
Kurk reminds me of that crazy general in Dr Strangelove that starts a nuclear holocaust and starts ranting about how he hates ejaculating because it represents a loss of essence.

Yea and you banned him! You bastard!

TempAccount
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
rei is 14 you sick f*ck Well that depends. Her spirit transfers over to bodies or something as each one is physically killed, and she's been around since Rei I, so I'd reckon that she's at least 20 by Rei III.

I'm also down for Asuka. In the new series I hear she's mentally 26 but still has her 14 y/o body, so it's okay right?

Wonder Man
Womenternity

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Beniboybling
make this thread a sticky pls

I'm pretty sure this thread is already sticky enough.

Putinbot1
True Nuke

Robtard
Originally posted by Trocity

^ Actually explains a lot of why Trocity acts the way he does.

Wonder Man
Women can be Amazonian if you are smart enough to catch one.

Putinbot1
^ Actually explains a lot of why Trocity acts the way he does. He is clearly an Incel and that's why he defends the Incel perspective so strongly.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by TempAccount
Well that depends. Her spirit transfers over to bodies or something as each one is physically killed, and she's been around since Rei I, so I'd reckon that she's at least 20 by Rei III.

I'm also down for Asuka. In the new series I hear she's mentally 26 but still has her 14 y/o body, so it's okay right?

no thumb down

Trocity

Acts the way he does meaning charming and never wrong?

I appreciate it.

Chad the Bull
Vaginas look like axe wounds, you're better off without one in your life. This poster has never experienced sex with a woman and he never will. His hand will always be his lover.

-Chad

Robtard
Acts the way he does meaning charming and never wrong?

I appreciate it.

Aww, look at you giving it ole incel try.

Trocity
Try using English next time.

Putinbot1
Aww, look at you giving it ole incel try. Poor Trocity, 40 pretending g to be 20 and still a virgin.

Trocity
Oooh the age jokes do get to you. laughing

Putinbot1
Oooh the age jokes do get to you. laughing You are what you are, a faceless virgin Incel. laughing

Trocity
Haha okay gramps. 😉

You just can't get them outta your head. laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Says the incel troll Trocity who sees vaginas as axe wounds in a thread named women. wink

Just as well you don't need a vagina in your life, little hand jumper laughing

Trocity
It's weird because you are legitimately older than my dad. And this is how you act. laughing out loud What a difference, we're talkin some difference! laughing

CRINGE.

Putinbot1
It's weird because you are legitimately older than my dad. And this is how you act. laughing out loud What a difference, we're talkin some difference! laughing

CRINGE. Nah "dude", you're legitimately a 40 year old virgin scared of vaginas. What youngster likes "star wars". Funny faceless Intel laughing out loud

Trocity
Don't have a meltdown, gramps. laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Don't have a meltdown, gramps. laughing out loud You are what you are, a faceless Incel, star was fan aged 40 laughing out loud

Trocity
Yikes, is this what it feels like to be embarrassed for someone? laughing

A lonely old stooge in his 50s wishing everyone else's life was as crap as his?

Good god man, you are a sad sack!

Putinbot1
Yikes, is this what it feels like to be embarrassed for someone? laughing

A lonely old stooge in his 50s wishing everyone else's life was as crap as his?

Good god man, you are a sad sack! your posts get longer the angrier you get laughing out loud

The gene pool is done with you.

Trocity
You really are going senile. laughing

Putinbot1
You really are going senile. laughing It is fortunate you will never procreate.

Surtur
*takes a shot for each usage of the word incel in the past week on this forum*

Aaaand I'm dead.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Says the incel troll Trocity who sees vaginas as axe wounds in a thread named women. wink

Just as well you don't need a vagina in your life, little hand jumper laughing

does cognitive dissonance get more naked than that? "I don't want sex anyway, pussies are ugly. I am so happy and so not mad"

smile

Putinbot1
does cognitive dissonance get more naked than that? "I don't want sex anyway, pussies are ugly. I am so happy and so not mad"

smile it's horrific isn't it. laughing out loud

Trocity

smile

You aren't very smart, are you?

Trocity
it's horrific isn't it. laughing out loud

What's horrific is your injections. laughing out loud

Do you also have one of those pillboxes filled for everyday of the week?

I know my grandpa does, you guys are of a similar age. laughing

Bashar Teg

rudester
Eew women are gross

Putinbot1

Originally posted by Chad the Bull
This poster has never experienced sex with a woman and he never will. His hand will always be his lover.

-Chad

smile

Trocity
Hey hey, the guy pushing 60 with the incel fetish has arrived, this should be good. laughing out loud

Lord Lucien
Hey hey, the guy pushing 60 with the incel fetish has arrived How does it feel to finally be desired?

Chad the Bull
Hey hey, the guy pushing 60 with the incel fetish has arrived, this should be good. laughing out loud You clearly want a strong father figure to tell you to clean youre basement and throwaway your used tissues.

Trocity
laughing

Bashar Teg
whirly really broke your poor brain, didn't he? laughing out loud

Stringer
Derp derp

Putinbot1
whirly really broke your poor brain, didn't he? laughing out loud Originally posted by Stringer
Derp derp At least in this Incel meltdown, no women were shot or cars driven into people... Although it did highlight the disproportionate anger which could lead to that kind of thing.

Bashar Teg
User banned by Badabing, permanently

Reason: Whirly fanboy/stalker.

laughing out loud

Putinbot1
User banned by Badabing, permanently

Reason: Whirly fanboy/stalker.

laughing out loud laughing Got to love Bada! Top bloke.

Trocity
You lack confidence.

Putinbot1
You recovered from your meltdown then. Good stuff thumb up

Trocity
Taken a shot of test recently? Feeling man enough to face me now?

Putinbot1
Taken a shot of test recently? Feeling man enough to face me now? Looking forward to your next meltdown laughing

Trocity
I understand the deflection - it must be difficult for you not feeling like a man anymore.

Putinbot1
I understand the deflection - it must be difficult for you not feeling like a man anymore. Watching obsessive Incel stalking behaviour is funny. No wonder you struggle with women.

Trocity
Well that was ironic.

Putinbot1
Well that was ironic. no, that was little one. Enjoy following me round.

Trocity
Well that was ironic.

Lord Lucien
Can you guys imagine the raw sexual tension in the air if you two ever stood in the same room together? I'd love to watch and squeee like a little girl when Trocity finally made the first move and kissed Putinbot after arguing about nothing for 5 minutes and staring passionately, yet longingly into one anothers eyes.

Of course PB would hesitate at first, taken aback by the sudden rush of it all but after a few seconds of panicky paralysis he would lean in and kiss Trocity back. It's clear someone has slipped in some tongue by now, but watching from up at the bar, the rest of KMC can only make bets on who did it first.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Can you guys imagine the raw sexual tension in the air if you two ever stood in the same room together? I'd love to watch and squeee like a little girl when Trocity finally made the first move and kissed Putinbot after arguing about nothing for 5 minutes and staring passionately, yet longingly into one anothers eyes.

Of course PB would hesitate at first, taken aback by the sudden rush of it all but after a few seconds of panicky paralysis he would lean in and kiss Trocity back. It's clear someone has slipped in some tongue by now, but watching from up at the bar, the rest of KMC can only make bets on who did it first. laughing Canada, where men are men and lots of them live in the coldest parts with very few women and a lot of bears.

steverules_2
Is Trocity going to be wife no.4 for PB?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by steverules_2
Is Trocity going to be wife no.4 for PB? laughing

Lord Lucien
laughing Canada, where men are men and lots of them live in the coldest parts with very few women and a lot of bears. And the luckiest women get the burliest bears. Us non-ursine rejects have to be content with our erotic fanfiction to make it through the night.

Chad the Bull
Is Trocity going to be wife no.4 for PB? She is coming on strong to Putin but is she a **** or the marrying kind?
Does she just want to push back on Putins cock or will she give him a Blumpkin?

Putinbot1
And the luckiest women get the burliest bears. Us non-ursine rejects have to be content with our erotic fanfiction to make it through the night. Perhaps Trocity mistook me for a bear...

Trocity
Well, bears do sniff each other's asses, and your nose has been planted pretty far up Luciens behind lately..

/shrug

Trocity

I am already spoken for.

Besides, he prefers young virgin boys.

Putinbot1

I am already spoken for.

Besides, he prefers young virgin boys. poor guy, still pretending (pics or it didn't happen faceless Incel). He's so in love with me or triggered, he can't post straight. Well, he'll no doubt continue to follow me, no doubt imagining that ekiss Lucien suggested. Funny little estalker he is, that or longing to be my wife, or give a Blumpkin as others have suggested.

Trocity
The irony is funny, but also disturbing.

Senility catching up to you.

Putinbot1
The irony is funny, but also disturbing.

Senility catching up to you. You will remain a virgin forever little one.

Trocity
Okay time for bed, gramps.

Putinbot1
Okay time for bed, gramps. Your imagination again, imagining me in bed, it's as others keep stating.

Trocity
You keep calling me a virgin and "little one", like I said you are obsessed.

Putinbot1
You keep calling me a virgin and "little one", like I said you are obsessed. but you are a virgin. It's clear to all little one, people keep commenting on your obsession for me. I think your sock last week was a serious giveaway to all to be honest.

steverules_2

Putinbot1

Trocity
but you are a virgin. It's clear to all little one, people keep commenting on your obsession for me. I think your sock last week was a serious giveaway to all to be honest.

ok boomer.

Putinbot1
ok boomer. OK Incel.

Trocity
ok boomer.

Putinbot1
You will remain a virgin forever little one.

Trocity
ok boomer.

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
Aww, look at you giving it ole incel try.

Trocity
Triggered into consecutive posts. laughing out loud

Putinbot1
whirly really broke your poor brain, didn't he? laughing out loud

Putinbot1
She is coming on strong to Putin but is she a **** or the marrying kind?
Does she just want to push back on Putins cock or will she give him a Blumpkin?

Trocity
Another one neutered.

It's been fun, boomer.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Stringer
Derp derp

Derp derp indeed

Lord Lucien
Holy f*ck, which one of you is going to unload the biggest anal creampie in to the other? The suspense is literally sustaining my throbbing erection.

Trocity! You're a young inexperienced, neophyte-- you need to prep with fingers before PB's Boomer Buster blasts merrily inside you. Tell him you won't let him enter 'til you get a little lick wink

Putinbot1
Holy f*ck, which one of you is going to unload the biggest anal creampie in to the other? The suspense is literally sustaining my throbbing erection.

Trocity! You're a young inexperienced, neophyte-- you need to prep with fingers before PB's Boomer Buster blasts merrily inside you. Tell him you won't let him enter 'til you get a little lick wink laughing

Chad the Bull

Trocity! You're a young inexperienced, neophyte-- you need to prep with fingers before PB's Boomer Buster blasts merrily inside you. Tell him you won't let him enter 'til you get a little lick wink laughinglaughing out loudlaughing Very Good, but I see it going more like this, they meet and fight. Putin's superior size, strength and steroids easily overpower the scrawny Trocity and he gets a beating even worse than the one where he got an erection at the showers during peewee Ice Hockey.

Humbled and kneeling Trocity looks at Putin's Boomer Blaster prominently bulging in his jeans, Trocity reaches out to touch it and Putin slaps his hand away. Overcome in the moment Trocity risking another beating reaches out again, "Please Mr Putin, please fill my holes", tears of shame and need streaming down his face.

Putin replies, "But, don't you have a girlfriend ****?".
"Only like the Joker", the Incel Trocity answers.
"If we do this Trocity, it's not about sex for me", Trocity nods understanding.
"I'm a little ***** Mr Putin, I need this, I need my holes filled".

To be continued?

steverules_2
laughinglaughing out loudlaughing Very Good, but I see it going more like this, they meet and fight. Putin's superior size, strength and steroids easily overpower the scrawny Trocity and he gets a beating even worse than the one where he got an erection at the showers during peewee Ice Hockey.

Humbled and kneeling Trocity looks at Putin's Boomer Blaster prominently bulging in his jeans, Trocity reaches out to touch it and Putin slaps his hand away. Overcome in the moment Trocity risking another beating reaches out again, "Please Mr Putin, please fill my holes", tears of shame and need streaming down his face.

Putin replies, "But, don't you have a girlfriend ****?", "Only like the Joker", the Incel Trocity answers. "If we do this Trocity, it's not about sex for me", Trocity nods understanding, "I'm a little ***** Mr Putin, I need this, I need my holes filled".

To be continued?

Sounds like good show for HBO

Chad the Bull
Sounds like good show for HBO

laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Sounds like good show for HBO lol, but seriously wtf! laughing out loud

Lord Lucien
laughinglaughing out loudlaughing Very Good, but I see it going more like this, they meet and fight. Putin's superior size, strength and steroids easily overpower the scrawny Trocity and he gets a beating even worse than the one where he got an erection at the showers during peewee Ice Hockey.

Putin replies, "But, don't you have a girlfriend ****?".
"Only like the Joker", the Incel Trocity answers.
"If we do this Trocity, it's not about sex for me", Trocity nods understanding.
"I'm a little ***** Mr Putin, I need this, I need my holes filled".

To be continued? Baby, the Emmy for best screenplay is ours!

steverules_2
Here's a pic of PB in his costume from the set

https://i.postimg.cc/9fn7hZHF/archertrucker.jpg

Putinbot1
Baby, the Emmy for best screenplay is ours! Haha laughingOriginally posted by steverules_2
Here's a pic of PB in his costume from the set

https://i.postimg.cc/9fn7hZHF/archertrucker.jpg Haha laughing ffs Steve I've never been that skinny.

Lord Lucien
Think you're skinny now, just wait until you subsist on an all Trocity-cum diet. He's so malnourished in proteins and nutrients as it is that you'll probably kill him when you empty his balls.

Putinbot1
Think you're skinny now, just wait until you subsist on an all Trocity-cum diet. He's so malnourished in proteins and nutrients as it is that you'll probably kill him when you empty his balls. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.