What if the Galactic Republic....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Had the TOTJ Jedi order over the prequel Jedi Order? Imagine the Ruusan Reformation did not occur.

Freedon Nadd
You mean 'overed' or 'take over'?

Zentrex
Well, I don't know if the Jedi order would be as powerful then, but there would have been advantages and disadvantages.

Zentrex
Although the jedi wouldn't gotten quite as corrupted, and perhaps it would have been harder to destroy them from within the way Sidious did, leading to an all-out war, which would have given the Jedi a much higher chance to survive. Although they WERE losing the Clone Wars, and although that's partially because of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, I'd think that with the Trade Federation, and the droid army, and Grevious, Sidious may still have been able to win.

Although he would have had to do it without Dooku, because I don't think he'd leave the Jedi order. And Maul's death is a 50-50, because it was due to his arrogance, and so could have easily been prevented.

And perhaps the Jedi would have tried to find the sith, making Sidious' plan to stay in hiding a little more difficult. Things would have to be VERY different. The way they were during the old republic. And that's just...strange. Although, maybe Sidious would have still managed to do SOMETHING, but perhaps the Galactic Empire wouldn't have emerged. Maybe the Sith would have lost. Although, then again, it wouldn't have been the "prime of the Jedi" that it was. So maybe they wouldn't have won the clone wars. More systems would have sided with the separatists. I don't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.