Devil May Cry Discussion. Debunk or not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
I already got permission from mod to do this thread. I saw this thread from comic vine and I thought it would be interesting discussion.

I ripped this thread from comic vine made by Codename X. Everything that is written was by him.

I need an expert of Devil May Cry to clarify or debunk on these supposably abilities that characters of Devil May Cry has.

Let's start with "Mundus create universe while fighting Dante" I know one person from YouTube use that tweak from hideki Kamiya about Mundus supposedly creating the universe. Even though, people from vs battle Wiki made good argument of why there's not enough proof of this universe creation thing. Some even say it was massive outlier.

Can anyone clarify or debunk on this 'creating universe'

There's this person that I see from vs. Battle Wiki also on YouTube claimING that Mundus is a Multi Universe level because he created multiple universe fuse the Demon and human world and who defeat caused the collapse of the Demon World which is endless eternal

Another thing he has claim that Mundus is omnipresence after becoming void in devil may cry 2 novel. The void was a infinite speed and that mundus was strongrer then original Mundus. It was created by supposedly Beasthead that has the power to effects the past, presence, and Future it also gives reality wrapping abilities.

Can someone clarify this claim or debunk it.

Argosax the the final boss Dante fight in DMC2. That person from youtune has clam he is chaos of despair embodiment. He is the concept of the despair itself and stronger then Mundus. Due to this he is hight Multiversal.

Can someone clarify this or debunk this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.