Next heroes in the MCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage

BruceSkywalker
well batman and nightwing so they can fight moon knight or shang chi

BackFire
Would really like Doctor Doom.

Would also like to see some crossover between the TV side of the universe and the cinematic side. I'd love to see Daredevil show up in the next Spiderman movie, or Kingpin.

Kazenji
Would like to see Hercules added to the MCU.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BackFire

Would also like to see some crossover between the TV side of the universe and the cinematic side. I'd love to see Daredevil show up in the next Spiderman movie, or Kingpin.

Would love to see a TV/movie crossover as well, but I don't see that happening in the foreseeable future. Not while they are still managed separately, like they are at the moment. IIRC, Ike Perlmutter still has a large amount of pull with the TV stuff. I would say give it to Feige as well, but he already has a full plate. Adding like 6 or 7 TV shows (if not more) to the pile would make life even more hectic.

Not saying it is totally impossible though. IIRC, Charlie Cox, in particular, has a clause in his contract for possible movie crossovers. I don't know about the other Defenders, but I imagine they would have something similar included.

CPT Space Bomb
This guy gets it. cool

Josh_Alexander
Heroes: Adam Warlock, Sentry, Molecule Man, and all the big guns.

Villains: Doom, Magneto, Galactus.

MCU will get buffed.

dynamix
i'd love to see a house of m storyline due to Scarlet Witch's loss of Vision, f'ing up reality, resulting in the merging of disney, sony and fox.

wakkawakkawakka
Yeah Marvel needs to do something that shows they will finally stop sandbagging the Xmem before incorporating them in the MCU. Would make it seem a lot more sincere after all the stuff current Marvel writers have put them through.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Yeah Marvel needs to do something that shows they will finally stop sandbagging the Xmem before incorporating them in the MCU. Would make it seem a lot more sincere after all the stuff current Marvel writers have put them through.

It's called Fase 4.

Wow, how much does Fase 4 rhymes with Fantastic 4.....Coincidence??....

Bentley
Nova and Runaways.

I can't believe they ruined Guardians so bad that I'm waiting for Nova for my cosmic fix.

ADAPT ANNIHILATION!!!

Putinbot1
Korvac

tkitna
Thunderbolts

Man, they really screwed the pooch with the Inhumans. They coulda been contenders.

Arachnid1

Would also like to see some crossover between the TV side of the universe and the cinematic side. I'd love to see Daredevil show up in the next Spiderman movie, or Kingpin. This is the best answer. Both of them. My lord I would love a Doom event.

Thinking about Spidey going against Kingpin also gets me pretty giddy.

Kazenji
Originally posted by tkitna
Thunderbolts

Man, they really screwed the pooch with the Inhumans. They coulda been contenders.

That's what happens when they wanted it cheap and fast.

BruceSkywalker
actually anyone they damn well please

The Nuul
Has any future mcu movies been confirmed yet? Like a list of whats been planned so far?

Impediment
The MCU needs the Fantastic Four and the X-Men, but fast.

There's so much potential to be had.

playa1258
FF4 and the X-men.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This is the best answer. Both of them. My lord I would love a Doom event.

Thinking about Spidey going against Kingpin also gets me pretty giddy. Why? That Kingpin is allowed to continue his little operation in Hell's Kitchen when Luke Cage lives there is bad enough. You want the shitty writing that will be employed to justify Kingpin threatening him?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why? That Kingpin is allowed to continue his little operation in Hell's Kitchen when Luke Cage lives there is bad enough. You want the shitty writing that will be employed to justify Kingpin threatening him? Kingpin doesn't have to threaten him physically. The guy is the Kingpin after all. His henchmen have henchmen. He could get someone like Electro or Rhino on his payroll (like Toomes did with Shocker, Montana, and Tinkerer), not to mention watching Spidey tangle with the criminal underworld always makes for fun stories. Plus, he isn't the Kingpin of Hell's Kitchen or Harlem. The entire city is his playground, and that's definitely Spidey's business (in fact, Kingpin is on a much larger scale than Vulture and his crew; it's a good escalation). There's also the fact that Kingpin was a Spidey villain long before he ever tangled with Daredevil. Arguing that Spidey going up against him will make for shitty writing applies to people with human durability like Kraven or Ock too. There's more to them all than just a straight fight and a one hit KO.

BruceSkywalker
I wanna see Moon Knight

Blade

Warlock

JKBart
@up
Kingpin wouldn't be a threat to half-dead, mutilated Spiderman without right arm, but likewise Helmut Zemo was a complete nobody next to someone like Hawkeye and they still pulled it off.

quanchi112
The tv heroes are trash compared to the cinematic ones.

BruceSkywalker
wanna see R rated fare

Arachnid1
Originally posted by JKBart
@up
Kingpin wouldn't be a threat to half-dead, mutilated Spiderman without right arm, but likewise Helmut Zemo was a complete nobody next to someone like Hawkeye and they still pulled it off. Yeah that's exactly my point. With Kingpin, it's not as easy swinging up to him and KOing him. You'd have to get through an army of goons and hired metas before you even get a crack at him. Then, even if you do manage to take him out, what then? You can't put him in jail. That never works with the Kingpin. Spidey obviously cant kill him. How would Spidey deal with someone like that? Thats a story I'd want to see.

Originally posted by quanchi112
The tv heroes are trash compared to the cinematic ones. You're insane. Kingpin is one of the best villains in the MCU to this day. Have you watched Daredevil yet?

CPT Space Bomb
The tv heroes are trash compared to the cinematic ones. Kingpin and Purple Man were amazing. Also, Cottonmouth from the first half of Luke Cage was awesome as well.

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I wanna see Moon Knight

Doesn't Kevin Fiege want to give him a movie?.....i remember reading something along those lines.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Kingpin and Purple Man were amazing. Also, Cottonmouth from the first half of Luke Cage was awesome as well. They were all lame to me.

CPT Space Bomb
They were all lame to me. DD Kingpin was "lame"-Quanchii112 2018

quanchi112
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
DD Kingpin was "lame"-Quanchii112 2018 Yes, he was terrible to me. Not one cool aspect about him.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Doesn't Kevin Fiege want to give him a movie?.....i remember reading something along those lines.

i believe so , so hopefully it will happen...

Kazenji
Been reading Marvel's has plans to bring Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan) to the MCU.

wakkawakkawakka
^ Kamala is pretty fun and would be a good pick to compliment MCU Spider-Man. At least if they don't turn her into the soap box that Marvel has allowed her current writers to make her into.

I would like to see Hercules and Amadeus Cho preferably not the due-bro hulk version of the latter.

A Blade reboot or something more obscure like Blue Marvel would be interesting too IMO.

Flyattractor
Typical Comic Book Trope. All the A Listers are taken off the titles and they bring in the B , C and D listers until sales slump enough then they bring back the A's in a cash grab.

Kazenji
^ What a load of crap

alot of the A Listers have new books starting up now.

Bentley
Amadeus Cho and Hercules on an Incredible Herc adaptation would work great in MCU.

janus77
I'd like to see Surfer get a proper movie.

Or maybe an adaptation of one of the times when Galactus ate the universe. Would be an epic story and visually just ... mind blowing.

TheOneFirestorm
They opened up the whole Supernatural area starting with the movie (2016) Doctor Strange so I'm optimistic that will get expanded with Blade The Vampire Hunter, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) 1 that does him great justice including Johnny Blaze, Doctor Druid, Brother Voodoo possibly his own movie series, Daimon Hellstorm, Hannibal King 1 that does him justice after that abomination in the embarrassment Blade Trinity, and Man Thing.
Also I could see a logical why Ghost Rider (Dan Ketch) gets used as the main character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.