darth sidious vs. darth traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
who would win between these two masters of the sith?

victreebelvictr
darth sidious has proven to be the strongest sith of all time, but could he keep up with traya's lightsaber skills and plain pure raw force power.

ILS
Sidious has never had to deal with three lightsabers at once. Traya wins.

JKBart
wrong board

victreebelvictr
that is true but he has matered all forms and has made his own making of it as well.

Geistalt
Originally posted by ILS
Sidious has never had to deal with three lightsabers at once. Traya wins. He had to deal with four, as a matter of fact. And three when Savage and Maul teamed up to fight him.

victreebelvictr
he has met up many times to deal with these problems, he would be able to counter them, though traya is powerful in the trait, she cannot keep up.

Azronger
Sheev stomps, and you appear to agree, my apprentice. This is good.

Many here do not doubt Sheev's supremacy and that he destroys Traya, so this thread was unnecessary. But I believe you were merely looking to argue Sheev's victory, so no worries. Passion is an immense attribute for a Sheevite to possess, and you seem to be filled with it plentifully. This is also good.

Make a thread on Sheev vs someone who many would consider to be on his level, and then you may have a proper debate. Members S_W_LeGenD and Nephthys will provide excellent training as verbal punching bags as you hone your Sheevite talents.

Now go forth, my apprentice, and make use of the resources I have given you. Bring peace to KMC. If there is any matter you need help with, you need only ask, and I will guide you on the righteous path.

ILS
Originally posted by Geistalt
He had to deal with four, as a matter of fact. And three when Savage and Maul teamed up to fight him. Not at the same time, fail.

DarthAnt66
Good fight. Some sources indicate Kreia and Sheev are on a comparable level (KOTORCG vs CG, Galactic Files, etc.), and Kreia is stated to be an "uber powerful monster of the dark side" and wields "vast telekinetic powers." It's plausible Sheev wins, but Kreia's sheer mastery might take the cake.

ILS
Traya gigadrains FTW honestly.

Force sensitivity starts at 5000 midichlorians. Death occurs at 1250. Non-Force sensitivity of a normal human being sits at 2500. Traya draining those three masters to death casually means she zapped a minimum of 11250 midichlorians from them immediately, assuming these three are run of the mill weakling 5000 midichlorian Force users, which they aren't because as we know, they are not only Jedi Masters which are themselves extremely exceptional within the Jedi Order which is full of exceptions already, but they were Council Members, meaning they make up the best of the best.

We know, bare minimum, that Yoda is nowhere near 20,000 because that was as high as the midichlorian scale for Jedi went and Anakin going past it was "off the charts." Tenebrous mused that his midichlorians were well far away from 15,000.

Even if Sidious has 19000 Midichlorians which is extremely generous, he can be reduced to a puling 7750 as soon as the fight starts, and considering that this is based off of a calculation that generously assumed Traya drained three neophytes and that Sidious has an extremely high midichlorian count, and also considering that Traya's effort level in killing the Jedi was very low, I'd say it's safe to assume that she oneshots even Dark Empire Sidious at the height of his powers.

JKBart
Interesting viewpoint from ILS, I'm inclined to agree, I don't really see a convincing argument against ILS's case.

The Ellimist
Just for the record, the obvious counterargument to ILS's argument (however non-serious it is) aside from the fact that Sidious also knows Force drain is that a target's resistance clearly increases with its own midichlorian count, and likely non-linearly, so it's not just a matter of draining for a little bit longer. Otherwise, why can't we apply this same logic to Plagueis's midichlorian manipulation - if he can increase his own count by some amount, why didn't he just take a little bit longer and give himself >>Anakin potential?

ILS
NGL, that was actually terrible as a counterargument lol.

JKBart
We never saw Plagueis really increasing midichlorian count by a good amount, either the ability can't work that way and these are the limits of the Force fabric/skill itself, or Plagueis just doesn't have the balls.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by ILS
NGL, that was actually terrible as a counterargument lol.

Not sure if you're competent enough to judge the validity of my arguments. smile We know midichlorian count affects one's resistance to every other Force technique, so it would be rather unexpected for it not to affect this one here. The key point here is that more midichlorians doesn't only mean a bigger health bar, it also means a greater damage reduction. It's also not linear and concentration matters disproportionately: a few thousand non-Force sensitives cannot resist telekinesis better than Sidious can.

darthbane77
Palpatine decimates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.