Guy Gardner Vs Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d5/dd/04/d5dd04bc18e932c3b1672b6077290c35.jpg

Pictured versions.
No prep.
No BFR.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/76/67/cb/7667cb3dfa57b4da389e52387c7f9efb.jpg

zopzop
Wasn't Guy Gardner a legit CL100 with regen abilities in that incarnation? Or am I thinking of another character? If I'm remembering right, Guy should win LOL.

Badabing
Originally posted by zopzop
Wasn't Guy Gardner a legit CL100 with regen abilities in that incarnation? Or am I thinking of another character? If I'm remembering right, Guy should win LOL. Don't second guess yourself. Guy Gardner wins.

cdtm
Guy in full Vuldarian berserk mode did get manhandled by Rampage. She's pretty tough and all, but not really Superman tough..

He also struggled with Major Force. Then broke his neck later, but still..

While Ares, he walked all over Abomb, gave Herc more then his share of trouble, and did better against Sentry then Terrax the Tamer or Thor did..

So yeah, Guy wins with ease.

Vanguard
When in doubt, pick the one who looks cooler.

Ares ftw

cool stick out tongue

Damborgson
Originally posted by cdtm
, and did better against Sentry then Terrax the Tamer or Thor did..

How on earth did Ares do better than Thor ? Thor killed him lol.

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson
How on earth did Ares do better than Thor ? Thor killed him lol.

Sure, when he let him. laughing out loud

Damborgson
I don't think you understand.

1st encounter, a blitzing sentry gets sent flying off panel.

2nd encounter, Thor breaks open Sentrys body, revealing the void after an exchange in blows.

3rd encounter. The void, now having taken over Bobs will again, emerges to be literally disintegrated. Yes, he screamed kill me. So. What?

Ares: hits him twice, gets torn in half.

Be objective here bro lol

cdtm
That.. wasn't Thor "breaking him open".

That was just Robert in full Void mode. Thor's attacks were doing next to nothing at all to him.

Damborgson
What happened when Ares stabbed Sentry? The void leaked out. Which means it came out of a damged area.

Applies to Thor as well.

riv6672
Still not getting a vibe on a winner.

One Big Mob
Guy's wrists are thicker than his neck and his forearms are comparable in size to his waistline.

Talk about winning the genetic lottery. Shame about the red hair

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.