In-Universe Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley

leonidas
ohhh a spin-off thread. i love spin-off threads. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Despotellis. Wipes entire galaxies of life.

DarkSaint85
Also, I think Colossus wins.

One Big Mob
Where would Joker's Last Laugh scheme rank in terms of evilness?

leonidas
he's a good one, but IMHO the fact that he's....a sentient deadly virus takes away from his essential evil-ness. and again, i'm just using my own definition, but i still think a human character is needed to really make the comparison truly valid. non-human aren't as relatable among other things.

and heart force>organic metal. rhino just sucks a$$

leonidas
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Where would Joker's Last Laugh scheme rank in terms of evilness?

pretty damn evil, no doubt. i considered him earlier, but he falls in the same category as kletus imo. does insanity mitigate evilness iyo, or can it possibly heighten it?

deathslash
Bepop and Rocksteady have killed more people combined than everyone that's currently been listed. They weren't even trying to kill people either....

One Big Mob
Leave us hanging. Don't expand any further on that. thumb up

SquallX

-Pr-
What Mongul did to Coast City has to rank up there. I mean, it did eventually get rebuilt, but the people were still dead.

ShadowFyre
Leave us hanging. Don't expand any further on that. thumb up no shit right. I've been waiting 6 hours for a scan or something. Or for you to at least elaborate further on it

cdtm
It's easy enough to look up.

I'd tell, but OBM said not to.

deathslash
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
no shit right. I've been waiting 6 hours for a scan or something. Or for you to at least elaborate further on it sorry, was at work for the past few hours.
Originally posted by deathslash
it's funny that you mention their original comic relief versions of them. I just got finished reading their miniseries: Bebop and Rocksteady Destroy Everything. They literally destroyed a million and a half realities, are the center of their own merged reality, killed master splinter while he was still a rat, beat up a space/time manipulating wizard, and their past selves did incredibly good against the turtles (past Bebop soloed Leo and Raph while past Rocksteady pummeled Donny) IDW has pulled out all the stops with them.

SquallX
Originally posted by -Pr-
What Mongul did to Coast City has to rank up there. I mean, it did eventually get rebuilt, but the people were still dead.

I thought it was Cyborg Superman? Never knew Mongol did something too.

deathslash
There you go.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ale-Xkp62pc/V3P0_E6SFCI/AAAAAAAU5u0/GmrSDfggpqwD0mz5Ov01Dzaew-TzqQVwgCLcB/s1600/24_10.jpg
Keep in mind, TMNT is a part of IDW and thier universe doesn't just consist of the few alien races in TMNT, it also involves the Autobots, all of the space knights and their races, and the microverse.

cdtm
Starscream to Megatron beats all.

No matter the continuity, Starscream will ALWAYS betray Megatron.

And everyone in the middle gets hurt.

-Pr-
Originally posted by SquallX
I thought it was Cyborg Superman? Never knew Mongol did something too.

Both of them were involved, but iirc it was Mongul that pulled the trigger.

One Big Mob
All those universes contained 1 lifeform imo

deathslash
All those universes contained 1 lifeform imo your anus is about to contain one lifeform.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by deathslash
your anus is about to contain one lifeform. It takes a special kind of evil to anal rape someone and not have the decency to shoot a load inside them.

SquallX

deathslash

darthgoober
On topic thread answer, Thanos. The guy committed genocide on multiple worlds just to get a single opponent from the planets to fight Gamora for training purposes.

Off topic answer(since it's not from Marvel or DC), Davros the creator of the Daleks. Not only did he intentionally create a race that was hellbent on genocide across the entire universe, he eventually tried to rip the entire Doctor Who multiverse into subatomic particles.

abhilegend
Yeah, Davros is just evil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.