Juggernaut vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
No bfr. who will win

The Spectre+
Darkseid, with relative ease.

riv6672
HAHAHAHA

Dareangel
but if HP doomsday stomped him, dont you think juggernaut has some chance? at least a chance to make it interesting? i know its hard to imagine the "highscool bully" juggernaut, doing damage to a threat like darkseid. however lets look at feats and stats. forget about the fact juggernaut is a complete dumbass. dont you believe he can make it a fight?

XLR87T3
Juggernaut curbstomps. Just like HP Doomsday did, but this time it's worse in every way.

panthergod
Darkseid wins easily, as we've already seen.. and lmaooo at comparing Juggernaut to Doomsday...

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by panthergod
Darkseid wins easily, as we've already seen.. and lmaooo at comparing Juggernaut to Doomsday...

How does Seid stops Juggs?

abhilegend
Punch him? Blast him? Use telepathy?

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
Punch him? Blast him? Use telepathy?

So, you're ignorant as usual. Current Juggernaut is stronger than Cyttorak:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/71/RCO008_1469321089.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170828230535

"He gave me exactly what you asked for power... More power than he's ever given anyone, enough to kill even him."

And post ANY instances of Juggs getting killed from simply brute force, because i don't recall any besides celestial amped Hulk stomping him but wasn't permanently. helmet blocks telepathy, that's common sense 101

StiltmanFTW
He's not stronger than C. He has enough power to potentially kill C, but nowhere it says he's stronger than him.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's not stronger than C. He has enough power to potentially kill C, but nowhere it says he's stronger than him.

Ok, i'll repeat it again

""He gave me exactly what you asked for power... More power than he's ever given anyone, enough to kill even him.""

StiltmanFTW
but nowhere it says he's stronger than him.

Baziemarc123

right because someone stating that he was GIVEN more power to even kill him isn't totally an indication of superiority.

Sensui
Darkseid already dominated Magneto, Juggernaut and the rest of the brotherhood of evil mutants on panel like insects during Unlimited Access #4.

One Big Mob
Cyttorak is like a delivery truck. Bigger, stronger, faster than Juggernaut. But even in that instance Juggernaut was still able to damage the truck, though ultimately lose.

The ability to damage the truck shows that Juggernaut could potentially take it out had the truck not been fighting back, but the showing proved the truck was still above him.

Cyttorak much like the truck was shown to be far above Juggernaut by giving him powers or by trapping him, but in both cases Juggernaut was stated or shown to be capable of killing them.

Cyttorak is truck level while Juggernaut is Ford Fiesta level. The capability to total the truck is not a higher power level
If that helps explain it. thumb up

Darkseid is planet level though. I don't know how many Ford Fiestas you'd need to destroy the planet but I'm betting it's more than 143.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by Sensui
Darkseid already dominated Magneto, Juggernaut and the rest of the brotherhood of evil mutants on panel like insects during Unlimited Access #4.

using non canon crossovers, eh?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
right because someone stating that he was GIVEN more power to even kill him isn't totally an indication of superiority.

More power than he's ever given anyone, which is correct.

Not more power than he himself possesses.

Baziemarc123
More power than he's ever given anyone, which is correct.

Not more power than he himself possesses.

what's your definition of "enough power to even kill him?"

StiltmanFTW
I gave you a nice example. Even someone completely powerless is capable of killing low meta characters.

Don't play dumb.

StiltmanFTW
Also...

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Cyttorak is truck level while Juggernaut is Ford Fiesta level. The capability to total the truck is not a higher power level
If that helps explain it. thumb up

-Pr-
Originally posted by Dareangel
but if HP doomsday stomped him, dont you think juggernaut has some chance?

Saying that implies that the Juggernaut in this thread is on the same level as H/P Doomsday. Is he?

Baziemarc123
I gave you a nice example. Even someone completely powerless is capable of killing low meta characters.

Don't play dumb.

So if someone gave me enough power to beat him in strength, that still means i'm Inferior by YOUR logic?

StiltmanFTW
Can you stop trolling for a sec?

Being an obvious sock is bad enough, don't add trolling to the mix.

Nobody agrees with you on the matter.

Baziemarc123
Can you stop trolling for a sec?

Being an obvious sock is bad enough, don't add trolling to the mix.

Nobody agrees with you on the matter.

No one's actually trolling.

We know Juggs has been upgraded due to him being immune to his previous weaknesses in that issue

StiltmanFTW
Oh, he's been upgraded - nobody's arguing that.

But don't expect me or anyone else from this site to believe he has actually become more powerful than Cyttorak.

Being able to kill Cyttorak does not necessarily mean he is more powerful than Cyttorak, ffs.

One Big Mob
Here's a visual of Juggs vs Cyttorak if everything goes according to plan

http://www.truckaccidentlaw.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/PA-truck-accident-July-5-2010-001.jpg

But look who's coming to the battlefield, it's planet Darkseid!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/7e/03/677e03459553c41161d5a52ed89256c0.jpg

A car can not take out a planet I think.

Baziemarc123
Juggs is immune to physical force. Darkseid "punching" him isn't going to finish it

leonidas
so what feats does this new juggs have?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas

His first appearance was good. Sorta, still got BFR'd by Colossus.

Let's not talk about the rest of his showings, okay?

One Big Mob
so what feats does this new juggs have? https://www.featurepics.com/StockImage/20070708/white-delivery-truck-stock-photo-373536.jpg

StiltmanFTW
sad

abhilegend
So, you're ignorant as usual. Current Juggernaut is stronger than Cyttorak:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/71/RCO008_1469321089.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170828230535

"He gave me exactly what you asked for power... More power than he's ever given anyone, enough to kill even him."

And post ANY instances of Juggs getting killed from simply brute force, because i don't recall any besides celestial amped Hulk stomping him but wasn't permanently. helmet blocks telepathy, that's common sense 101
Right, that's why he lost to small demons from Cyttorak who sealed him in his own armor. Or Iceman. Or deadpool.

Obviously these are more powerful than Cyttorak too.

StiltmanFTW
Or O5 Beast...

And I'm sure the list is just getting started... damn you, Disney... sad

Dareangel
Originally posted by Sensui

first of all suddenly crossovers do count? i find it funny how people like to use crossovers only when its convenient to them. secondly, in that issue darkseid didnt dominate juggernaut. darkseid teleported juggernaut to him. then after juggernaut got mad at darkseid and was trying to attack him, darkseid teleported juggernaut back to earth. thats about it.

Dareangel
Originally posted by -Pr-
Saying that implies that the Juggernaut in this thread is on the same level as H/P Doomsday. Is he?

not exactly. i didnt say if hp doomsday did it then jugegrnaut can also. notice i said "has a chance". the purpose was to portray a situation where a brick was able to do so. therefor, my intention was to tell people, dont say darkseid stomps just because juggernaut is a brick and its hard to portray in our minds a brick beating someone with powers like darkseid.

Dareangel

first showing vs colossus good. sent him flying thru trees with a punch. got bfr but who cares. next showing was bad ass until dragged to some other dimension or something like that by demons, making him scream of fear like a kid. next showins contained by ice mans ice and again, dragged by demons making him scream like a kid. recent showing was stuck to a wall by a cement truck. as of right now, he became like instantly from potentially the strongest version of juggernaut to the weakest. thats because of lazy writers who dont give a crap about him or his powers. we will see him fighting thor in thor #1 which will come out on june. the preview panels show him as a bad ass actually beating thor while thor cant really damage him. i hope its finally a wake up call to the writers to actually remember " hey, waint a minute, thats not rhino thats the juggernaut".

Dareangel
Originally posted by abhilegend
Right, that's why he lost to small demons from Cyttorak who sealed him in his own armor.

he didnt just lose to them, it wasnt even a fight. he was screaming like a little scared child.

Dareangel
Or O5 Beast...

what do you mean? when did he lose to beast? i mean the recent showings. if you mean the portal that beast created then its just a typical bfr which didnt even involve beast getting physical with juggernaut. at that yacht, juggernaut clearly showed superiority over the xmen

Baziemarc123
@Abhi right because punching him is gonna finish it, find instances of physical assault stopping Juggs permanently other than BFR. you're just plain wrong

Dareangel
the only physical force that effected jugegrnaut like that was onslaught. i know he used telekinetic punch but that manifested into a physical force that hit juggernaut. other than that, i dont recall physical damage doing anything to stop him. oh right, aside of that beast beating him till he became an old man bullshit. man i hate that comics...

abhilegend
@Abhi right because punching him is gonna finish it, find instances of physical assault stopping Juggs permanently other than BFR. you're just plain wrong
Well it worked for Onslaught.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dareangel
what do you mean? when did he lose to beast? i mean the recent showings. if you mean the portal that beast created then its just a typical bfr which didnt even involve beast getting physical with juggernaut. at that yacht, juggernaut clearly showed superiority over the xmen

Yes, I mean the portal thing.

He still got beaten easily - with a plot device spell that Beast pulled out of his ass.

And his every weakness was supposed to be gone, so it's weird he didn't get any magical resistance or anything like that. Like Kuurth.

Dareangel
Yes, I mean the portal thing.

He still got beaten easily - with a plot device spell that Beast pulled out of his ass.

And his every weakness was supposed to be gone, so it's weird he didn't get any magical resistance or anything like that. Like Kuurth.

yes i agree. plus he was scared like a little child of those demons and wasnt even trying to fight them or anything. thats weak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.