Onslaught saga juggernaut VS Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
i think everyone would agree that onslaught juggernaut is a very very very weak version of the juggernaut. he was owned by bishop using electricity on him and by onslaught physically. can namor beat him?

carver9
He was already damaged when Bishop got to him. He was hurt.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9

lol

riv6672
HAHAHA

Dareangel

i know. but the fact he got hurt in the first place from being tossed, speaks for itself. dont you think? and of course, the fact once again that electricity took him out. think before you post.... think about the meaning of what you are about to say

carver9
Originally posted by Dareangel
i know. but the fact he got hurt in the first place from being tossed, speaks for itself. dont you think? and of course, the fact once again that electricity took him out. think before you post.... think about the meaning of what you are about to say

He wasnt tossed, lol, he was telekinetically punched across states. This alone should tell you how powerful Onslaught is, not how weak Juggernaut is. He pinched a hole in Juggernaut snatching the crystal out of him. No one can do this... I wouldnt even say a Skyfather character could pinch a hole clean through Juggernaut as easily as Onslaught did...

http://i2.wp.com/geekbattleroyale.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/1351785-onslaught_vs_cain.jpg

This is why I say, this speaks on Onslaught power, not against Juggernaut durability.

Dareangel
He wasnt tossed, lol, he was telekinetically punched across states. This alone should tell you how powerful Onslaught is, not how weak Juggernaut is. He pinched a hole in Juggernaut snatching the crystal out of him. No one can do this... I wouldnt even say a Skyfather character could pinch a hole clean through Juggernaut as easily as Onslaught did...

http://i2.wp.com/geekbattleroyale.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/1351785-onslaught_vs_cain.jpg

This is why I say, this speaks on Onslaught power, not against Juggernaut durability.

i see you still dont get it. i will try again. i know onslaught penetrated his chest and pulled out the gem. should he be able to do so? actually penetrate juggernaut? but forget about that for a moment. at this point, juggernaut was tossed ( it doesnt matter if it was from a punch or what ever, he was tossed) from continent to continent. now, the hit and the impact caused him damage. should that effect the juggernaut we know? the answer should be no. he is invulnerable to physical damage. of course you can argue that once he pulled out the gem he took away his invulnerability, which also was implied by the way. now after juggernaut wakes up, he is still hurt as you said yourself. should that happen to the juggernaut we know? no. then he is taken out by electricity. what does it basically mean? you say he was hurt and therefor its ok? but what it really means is that electricity effects him. because even a "hurt" juggernaut, shouldnt be taken out by something like electricity because he is suppose to be invulnerable to something like electricity. but as we said, he is probably vulnerable due to the gem taken away from him ( i know its dumb but thats the storyline). so do we agree he was weaker than the average juggernaut and vulnerable? do we agree you are wrong by saying this is not a bad showing for juggernaut? good. now welcome to my thread of this weaker version of juggernaut vs namor. if you could just understand the comics, i wouldnt have to do all the explaining...

Dareangel
come on liberal squad which consists of sin and riv, who are always looking for a chance to take small shots at me since i talked trash about sjw's, help him...

carver9
So you're saying 'no matter how strong or powerful the person is, they shouldn't be able to hurt Juggernaut? What about a Celestial? If a Celestial put all of his power into a single punch, do you think Juggernaut would/should tank it?

Dareangel
So you're saying 'no matter how strong or powerful the person is, they shouldn't be able to hurt Juggernaut? What about a Celestial? If a Celestial put all of his power into a single punch, do you think Juggernaut would/should tank it?

if you want to know my personal logic, i believe that since juggernaut gets his powers from cyttorak, then anyone who is more powerful than cyttorak should be able to overcome his enhancements punch or no punch. was onslaught at this level? in my opinion no. but we dont have to get into it. the fact is, juggernaut was taken out by electricity which means electricity effects this version of juggernaut enough to take him out. if i am hurt and a 10 year old kid will punch me, i wont go down just because i am hurt. that means the electricity not only effected juggernaut but also to a significant degree to knock him out, regardelss of the fact he was hurt.

carver9
if you want to know my personal logic, i believe that since juggernaut gets his powers from cyttorak, then anyone who is more powerful than cyttorak should be able to overcome his enhancements punch or no punch. was onslaught at this level? in my opinion no. but we dont have to get into it. the fact is, juggernaut was taken out by electricity which means electricity effects this version of juggernaut enough to take him out. if i am hurt and a 10 year old kid will punch me, i wont go down just because i am hurt. that means the electricity not only effected juggernaut but also to a significant degree to knock him out, regardelss of the fact he was hurt.

Correction, Juggernaut was taken out by ONSLAUGHT and Bishop added damage on top of damage. He didn't electrocute a fresh Juggernaut then I tried to save face for you but you just keep going on about this. Here is the panel where it say if Juggernaut wasnt hurt by Onslaught, the electrocution attack wouldnt have done nothing to him...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/38516395/Bishop_shocks_Juggernaut.png.html

Then, they even ask right after this who did the damage to him.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111213429/4652354-8795079028-46523.jpg

Now go troll somewhere else.

Dareangel
first of all, i dont understand the second part where you are trying to claim onslaught hurt him. was it ever debated that onslaught did not hurt him? i stated that he shouldnt hurt him like he did, but it happened. never claimed it didnt. so once again, whats the point?
now the thing with the electricity, it doesnt make sense as i pointed out. this is not a video game of added damage cause the life bar to be gone. if a character is immune to something that means he is immune to something. by your idiotic logic, if superman is being beat down and hurt, an average human being can walk up to him and knock him out because he is hurt and its an added damage? again, if something is not suppose to hurt you, then it shouldnt hurt you. also, in the same scan, it is stated that juggernaut and bishop never meet before. he probably doesnt even know how juggernaut powers work and he doesnt know juggernaut is invelnurable to such things. he is just assuming that. so why was juggernaut hurt? mystery. perhaps he was depowered after onslaught took away the gem. this is why once again, i am addressing this version of juggernaut as a weaker verion. i also like the fact that when you feel you win, you allow yourself to talk trash and say things like " go troll somewhere else", as if having a simple discussion about a specific version of juggernaut is trolling. it only shows how little people like you, make everything personal. even some internet discussion about a character. so i will use your own medicine and say after the beating i just gave you, you are allowed to crawl away.

Sin I AM
come on liberal squad which consists of sin and riv, who are always looking for a chance to take small shots at me since i talked trash about sjw's, help him...

huh? im a conservative love. besides im laughing at carver not with him

Dareangel
Originally posted by Sin I AM

oh my bad

carver9
first of all, i dont understand the second part where you are trying to claim onslaught hurt him. was it ever debated that onslaught did not hurt him? i stated that he shouldnt hurt him like he did, but it happened. never claimed it didnt. so once again, whats the point?
now the thing with the electricity, it doesnt make sense as i pointed out. this is not a video game of added damage cause the life bar to be gone. if a character is immune to something that means he is immune to something. by your idiotic logic, if superman is being beat down and hurt, an average human being can walk up to him and knock him out because he is hurt and its an added damage? again, if something is not suppose to hurt you, then it shouldnt hurt you. also, in the same scan, it is stated that juggernaut and bishop never meet before. he probably doesnt even know how juggernaut powers work and he doesnt know juggernaut is invelnurable to such things. he is just assuming that. so why was juggernaut hurt? mystery. perhaps he was depowered after onslaught took away the gem. this is why once again, i am addressing this version of juggernaut as a weaker verion. i also like the fact that when you feel you win, you allow yourself to talk trash and say things like " go troll somewhere else", as if having a simple discussion about a specific version of juggernaut is trolling. it only shows how little people like you, make everything personal. even some internet discussion about a character. so i will use your own medicine and say after the beating i just gave you, you are allowed to crawl away.

Lol... this isnt my logic, this is the comic logic. IT CLEARLY TELLS US THAT THE ONLY REASON THE ELECTRICITY DID ANYTHING TO HIM WAS BECAUSE OF THE DAMAGE HE ALREADY HAD. IF JUGGERNAUT WAS FRESH, HE WOULDVE TANKED IT. This is clearly said in the scan I posted. You mentioning video games doesn't take away from WHAT THE SCAN SAID. Now again, if Juggernaut was fresh, he wouldnt have even felt the attack PER WHAT THE SCAN SAID.

Dareangel
Lol... this isnt my logic, this is the comic logic. IT CLEARLY TELLS US THAT THE ONLY REASON THE ELECTRICITY DID ANYTHING TO HIM WAS BECAUSE OF THE DAMAGE HE ALREADY HAD. IF JUGGERNAUT WAS FRESH, HE WOULDVE TANKED IT. This is clearly said in the scan I posted. You mentioning video games doesn't take away from WHAT THE SCAN SAID. Now again, if Juggernaut was fresh, he wouldnt have even felt the attack PER WHAT THE SCAN SAID.

as i explained its no logic. electricity cant hurt juggernaut. why did it hurt him? because he was depowered. you were trying to claim its just average juggernaut that simply was so hurt from onslaught that added damage of something that is not suppose to hurt him, did just that. and once again, its not the comics which is telling that. its bishop. it is stated that its the first time they meet. bishop probably heard about the juggernaut being tough, but he doesnt know how his powers work. this is probably why bishop was assuming jugegrnaut is tough enough to "barely feel that" but not invelnurable to it. notice the difference. in his own words, he thinks it is suppose to hurt juggernaut, only not so much. you fail carver. and typing in capital latters wont change it. now, didnt i tell you to crawl away?

carver9
as i explained its no logic. electricity cant hurt juggernaut. why did it hurt him? because he was depowered. you were trying to claim its just average juggernaut that simply was so hurt from onslaught that added damage of something that is not suppose to hurt him, did just that. and once again, its not the comics which is telling that. its bishop. it is stated that its the first time they meet. bishop probably heard about the juggernaut being tough, but he doesnt know how his powers work. this is probably why bishop was assuming jugegrnaut is tough enough to "barely feel that" but not invelnurable to it. notice the difference. in his own words, he thinks it is suppose to hurt juggernaut, only not so much. you fail carver. and typing in capital latters wont change it. now, didnt i tell you to crawl away?

You explaining it's no logic doesn't discredit what happened which means your opinion is pointless.

Prove that he was depowered with scans. As stated before, your opinion is moot. I want to see scans. With that said, if Juggernaut was not damaged, he wouldve tanked it as stated on panel. Since he was severely damaged, it affected him. I'll be waiting on those scans.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Do you want to battlezone this topic?

Dareangel
You explaining it's no logic doesn't discredit what happened which means your opinion is pointless.

Prove that he was depowered with scans. As stated before, your opinion is moot. I want to see scans. With that said, if Juggernaut was not damaged, he wouldve tanked it as stated on panel. Since he was severely damaged, it affected him. I'll be waiting on those scans.

i will repeat again. jugegrnaut = immune to electricity.
in this arc, juggernaut is depowered = electricity hurts him.
explanation to why he is depowered? when onslaught is holding him, he is stating that he cant kill juggernaut because of the cyttorak gem which makes him invulnerable. then, onslaught pulls out the gem from his chest and removes the cyttorak stone. it didnt make much sense, but the storyline was implying that without the gem near him, juggernaut loses the invulnerability.
you are trying to claim he is not depowered and electricity hurts him because he was hurt from onslaught. i explain why it doesnt make sense on any scale because once something is not suppose to hurt you it cant hurt you.
then you are trying to prove your point by saying bishop said that. so i point out the own comics stating that bishop never meet juggernaut before, and therefore, he doesnt know about his invulnerability. so why is he still giving juggernaut credit? because 2 options. option number 1, he heard about the juggernaut being tough. option number 2, before the scan you posted, juggernaut awakes and swap beast with a pimp slap. perhaps that impressed bishop and made him assume jugegrnaut is very tough. however, in his own words, he even used barely. in case you dont know about jugegrnaut, cyclops shot a full optic blast at him stating its an optic blast with the power to split a planet. juggernaut stood and laughed. storm used lightning on jugegrnaut which once again, made him laugh. i think you should stay with the character you know about. oh wait... that would be nobody.

Dareangel
oh, you wanted me to post scans? no need to. scroll up to the first scan you posted. onslaught is holding juggernaut and states that as long as the gem is bonded to him, he is indestructible. but then onslaught takes away the gem from him. so now carver, lets do the hardest part for you. 1+1 = after that act jugegrnaut lost his invelnurability and was depowered. now, can we discuss the subject of this thread, which is the DEPOWERED juggernaut from onslaught arc vs namor?

carver9
I...dont...understand...how...youre...not...comprehending...this.

Dareangel
I...dont...understand...how...youre...not...comprehending...this.

concession accepted.

DarkSaint85
Get him, carvdaddy.

One Big Mob
oh, you wanted me to post scans? no need to. scroll up to the first scan you posted. onslaught is holding juggernaut and states that as long as the gem is bonded to him, he is indestructible. but then onslaught takes away the gem from him. so now carver, lets do the hardest part for you. 1+1 = after that act jugegrnaut lost his invelnurability and was depowered. now, can we discuss the subject of this thread, which is the DEPOWERED juggernaut from onslaught arc vs namor? Onslaught had two altercations with Tuggernut.

The first is where he punched him across states and knocked him out. Bishop fought him afterwards.

The second is where he ripped the gem out of his chest and turned him back into Cain for a time.

Dareangel
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Onslaught had two altercations with Tuggernut.

The first is where he punched him across states and knocked him out. Bishop fought him afterwards.

The second is where he ripped the gem out of his chest and turned him back into Cain for a time.

he ripped the gem before he tossed him as far as i know

One Big Mob
The next page

https://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx7/char/onslaught-vs-juggernaut.jpg

Dareangel
i will look up the comics again. if that is indeed the case then its simply a bad writing. juggernaut shouldnt be hurt from a punch, shouldnt be hurt by the landing and shouldnt be hurt by electricity. the only logical thing that can possibly explain the event is onslaught supposedly being more powerful than cyttorak, and therefor overpower his enhancements. i dont see it at all since cyttorak is an elder god, while onslaught is what? trans? but even that aside, electricity hurting juggernaut is once again, retarded. of course this is not the first time writers are too lazy to care. for example, shatterstar hurting juggernaut with his swords. i guess its too tempting for some writers to write the big highschool bully of marvel getting a beat down, without actually putting the effort to make it a reasonable beat down.

carver9
Lol...wait a minute... did he think that the Juggernaut that Bishop electrocuted was the Jugs without the gem?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dareangel
Lol...wait a minute... did he think that the Juggernaut that Bishop electrocuted was the Jugs without the gem?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

this is exactly what i said and you took it as it is without saying anything. therefor, you thought so yourself. if there is something worse than not knowing, is being hypocritical about that wink

juggernaut74
Depowered Juggernaut would beat Namor. He was strong enough to beat Sasquatch up, An amped Rhino, hold his own against Hyperion, etc.

Dareangel
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Depowered Juggernaut would beat Namor. He was strong enough to beat Sasquatch up, An amped Rhino, hold his own against Hyperion, etc.

yeah no doubt but this was another depowered juggernaut. what do you think about the onslaught saga juggs? judging by how the things are going, that version of juggernaut is supposedly "normal" juggernaut, but he gets hurt by punches and by electricity.

juggernaut74
Any version of Juggernaut beats up Namor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.