How Many Of You Believe That Vitiate>Sidious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
Just curious if this gets settled once and for all despite each character's pros and cons.

DarthAnt66
I'd wager at least 80% of the forum has peak Sheev > peak Valkorion

Freedon Nadd
Sidious got the hype. Can't argue that, Anty.

The Merchant
Palpatine is King Ommin level.

Zentrex
Dark Empire Palpatine is the most powerful Sith to ever exist.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Zentrex
Palpatine is the most powerful Sith to ever exist as of EoTPM. fixed

Zentrex
And what proof do you have to support this?

Geistalt
Just my opinion. Just like The Merchant's.

Zentrex
Ok. Cool, I guess.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Zentrex
Dark Empire Palpatine is the most powerful Sith to ever exist.

Because you are a Dark Empire nostalgic dude, I guess. Those wormholes were a real shit back in those days. smile

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The Merchant
Palpatine is King Ommin level.

You should really make a thread if you really believe so. I'd be amazed to see how much shit would explode on KMC.

Nephthys
Me.

Zentrex
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Because you are a Dark Empire nostalgic dude, I guess. Those wormholes were a real shit back in those days. smile

The emperor, ever since his creation, was meant to be the biggest bad of all the bads. He was the most scary, powerful, and evil that could exist within this universe Lucas had created. He was not as forgiving as darth vader, towered over him like a giant in his hologram, and the concept art for him showed that he was meant to be almost like a dark space god of some sort. He was THE EMPEROR of the entire galaxy, the leader and founder of the evil empire everyone hated.

He was the one to manipulate Vader, the chosen one, into enforcing his will. It's obvious from the way he talks to Luke that he had been through this whole deal many times before. He was intelligent, he held Vader on a leash, and he was clearly by far the most powerful force user we'd ever seen by that point.

He was built up as the ultimate villain, so powerful, in fact, that the hero never destroyed him with his own power. He had to rot from the inside out. He had to be destroyed by a prophecy which inevitably forshadowed his death. He could not be defeated by the forces the good guys possessed. He was smarter than them, stronger than them, and more experienced.

Then, after he died, he came back once again. He could not be killed. He had to be dragged into the netherrealm by the spirits of every jedi just so that he wouldn't return a final time. Nothing, not even the will of the force, had managed to hold him back by that point. In the prequels, we see the genius, and the power which defines who Sidious is.

To retroactively go back and say that he was never all that powerful, or that there were bigger threats out there is just ridiculous. It kills the story. Sidious is, was, and always will be THE villain of Star Wars.

Freedon Nadd
Dude, you can turn Loki into a child and give him these powers. He would be Palpatine 2.0. laughing out loud

By the way: Did you know that Palpatine was initially meant to be a puppet of the Moffs?

Have fun with that. 👌🏻🙏🏻

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Nephthys
Me.

Yes - you. smile

Zentrex
Dude, you can turn Loki into a child and give him these powers. He would be Palpatine 2.0. laughing out loud

By the way: Did you know that Palpatine was initially meant to be a puppet of the Moffs?

Have fun with that. 👌🏻🙏🏻

No, he wouldn't. Loki's personality does't at ALL match with Sidious'. And I know what he was originally meant to be, that doesn't effect what he IS, and what he has been since his appearance in Empire Strikes Back.

Freedon Nadd
You are probably right about movie Loki. But I talk about the comic book Loki.

Ursumeles
I do.

JKBart
same

S_W_LeGenD
I will create a blog in which I will explain why Vitiate > Palpatine from several angles.

Ursumeles
Yo LeG, would you be willing to a 1 v 1 with Azronger?

Azronger
He still hasn't responded to this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t641234.html

Azronger
Also, even if he were willing to 1v1, I wouldn't. I've got better candidates in mind for a Sheev debate.

victreebelvictr
sheev will always win against another sith, the only reason to start threads about matchups with him in it just glorifies him.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Yo LeG, would you be willing to a 1 v 1 with Azronger?
No! Anybody who adheres to 'influence over balance of the Force as an indication of raw power of a character in question' line-of-thought, is not worth my time. My stance would be same even if I were to argue for Palpatine. People mistaking Plot devices for demonstrations of raw power need a crash course on how to read and interpret literature.

I would welcome a debate with Azronger over another topic though, if he is ever willing.

Anyways, my blog would be enlightening.

Azronger
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
People mistaking Plot devices for demonstrations of raw power need a crash course on how to read and interpret literature.

So given that Failkorion's lightning was merely a plot device to get Darth Marr killed, it's not an indication of his power? Good to know.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Azronger
So given that Failkorion's lightning was merely a plot device to get Darth Marr killed, it's not an indication of his power? Good to know.
Failkorion - LMAO.

How is that a Plot device? First, the technique in question is identified as Thunder Blast in coding - not exactly Force Lightning. Second, Valkorion one-shotted Darth Marr with his power. This development is representative of ALTER capability of Valkorion (a measure of personal strength).

Balance of the Force is a meta-theory of Star Wars. Since the Force was out of balance during the era of Palpatine (not a first), the Jedi Order was unable to see through the designs of Palpatine and/or unmask him in time. Palpatine benefitted immensely from the imbalance conversely.

Freedon Nadd
And the Jedi were hindered too. smile

The Merchant
If you want to take prophecies literal, Palpatine could /only/ be killed the Chosen One. Anybody else would fail for that is the will of the Force within the Star Wars Material Universe. This doesn't apply to beings who reside outside of it like the Ones and Bedlam Spirits.

Azronger
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Failkorion - LMAO.

How is that a Plot device? First, the technique in question is identified as Thunder Blast in coding - not exactly Force Lightning. Second, Valkorion one-shotted Darth Marr with his power. This development is representative of ALTER capability of Valkorion (a measure of personal strength).

Balance of the Force is a meta-theory of Star Wars. Since the Force was out of balance during the era of Palpatine (not a first), the Jedi Order was unable to see through the designs of Palpatine and/or unmask him in time. Palpatine benefitted immensely from the imbalance conversely.

this guy is hopeless why do i even try i guess there must he some semblance of altruism in me if i try to help a clinical retard

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The Merchant
If you want to take prophecies literal, Palpatine could /only/ be killed the Chosen One. Anybody else would fail for that is the will of the Force within the Star Wars Material Universe. This doesn't apply to beings who reside outside of it like the Ones and Bedlam Spirits.

Don't tell me the odds.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Azronger
this guy is hopeless why do i even try i guess there must he some semblance of altruism in me if i try to help a clinical retard
Dude, you need help. I advice counseling and healthy activities such as Yoda Yoga. You need to leave your mom's basement more often.

Sheevism nonsense is taking a toll on your sanity. Life is bigger than this.

Zentrex
You are probably right about movie Loki. But I talk about the comic book Loki.

I wouldn't know, then. But defenitely not the norse mythology Loki.

Originally posted by Ursumeles
I do.

Your title says it all, then.

Ursumeles
KEK

darthbane77
Depends on the version. I've got ROTJ Sidious and DE Sidious above Vitiate and Valkorion, but I've got Vitiate and Valkorion above Sidious pre-ROTJ, around TFU Sheev I think.

FreshestSlice
Vitiate has better feats than Sidious all around, even if in the beginning he was naturally less powerful.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sidious is Vaylin tier. smile

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by darthbane77
Depends on the version. I've got ROTJ Sidious and DE Sidious above Vitiate and Valkorion, but I've got Vitiate and Valkorion above Sidious pre-ROTJ, around TFU Sheev I think.

Why? Because wormholes or TP'ing featless powerless beings?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Vitiate has better feats than Sidious all around

How so?

Vitiate
I think he means the Lightsaber-Walk-Feat

snoke123
sidious has always been stronger than vitiate.

Freedon Nadd
Nope. smile

Vitiate

snoke123
How many force storm vitiate already created? (to count in the fingers)

Freedon Nadd
At that time?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by snoke123
How many force storm vitiate already created? (to count in the fingers)

How many worlds Sidious drained?(to count in fingers)

Freedon Nadd
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.