Sidious's weird force 'burps' and facial expressions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
What is this dude's issue? Did Lucas tell Ian to portray a man with severe constipation?

RKRweH0HG_0

vOGJ9JaJI_k

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/087/252/085.jpg

Zentrex
McdDiarmid is just having some fun playing Sheev, I guess. I have an entire folder on my lapton dedicated to images of Ian making faces.

Some of it is from shefelf's "reasons to hate the prequels". Here's a link: http://chefelf.com/starwars/ep3_41-50.php
The others are from your memes.

As far as the "burps" go, they're actually pretty terrifying. I like them.

DarthAnt66
I like it.

One Big Mob
It gives him character and matches with the sinister shit he was saying to Luke, and way he was acting.

He's an evil arsehole and he enjoys it. Ian portrays that very well.

Freedon Nadd
Shit like this is why I hate this character.

Azronger
At the core of his character, Sheev is a troll.

Freedon Nadd
He is not a troll. He is an annoying Sith.

victreebelvictr
you must find him annoying for the fact that his acolytes seem to know more than you do. continual-sly saying shit doesn't ever help you in arguments, we have spoken about your "irony" problems.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by One Big Mob
It gives him character and matches with the sinister shit he was saying to Luke, and way he was acting.

He's an evil arsehole and he enjoys it. Ian portrays that very well.

Nah. He is just a walking dank meme.

victreebelvictr
yeah, and that "dank meme" can beat yoda and luke skywalker.

quanchi112

relentless1
wtf does thanos have to do with the star wars forums?? go back to the movie threads troll

victreebelvictr
thank you relentless, thanos cant be everyone idiot, check my thanos vs. galactus thread.

quanchi112

Freedon Nadd
NGL, Palp is a one-dimensional Mary Sue villain.

victreebelvictr
say what you need to. i hope it will help you sleep. sadly, no one takes your opinion seriously freedon and quanchi

Zentrex
Since quanchi's return, I've really started to like Nadd, actually.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Zentrex
Since quanchi's return, I've really started to like Nadd, actually.

Nonsense. You always liked me. smile

Zentrex
sure, why the hell not? smile

quanchi112

Tzeentch

CuckedCurry
At the end of the day, Thanos slurs when he speaks, which takes away the presence that the character is supposed to have. Sidious is the far greater villain.

Freedon Nadd
Yeah, sure... laughing out loud A villain who constantly babbles is so threatening... smile

quanchi112

CuckedCurry
Yet, his voice is god-awful and makes him sound like trash. Sidious is still a far greater villain.

CuckedCurry

Kurk
What's wrong with villains that have high social intelligence manipulating others into doing their dirty work?

It's akin to being a CEO lol...you're not going to pack boxes yourself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Yet, his voice is god-awful and makes him sound like trash. Sidious is still a far greater villain. False, his voice is that of Thanos while Sidious looks like a fruity Englishman with bad hair.

Ps. Thanos had others do things for him but when they failed he intervened and achieved universal success. Sidious fell apart when he was attacked directly.

Zentrex
I've been unable to access certain threads on this forum recently (the second time I'm facing this), and though I'm unable to access my own posts, I'm perfectly able to access quanchi shoving his fanboyism down other people's throats.

My ****ing luck.

quanchi112

Zentrex
regardless of whether of not it's true, you seem to get some sort of sadistic pleasure from shoving your jerk-off fantasies in OTHER people's faces. It's great you like Thanos, man, it really is. But why are you arguing with literally an entire forum's worth of star wars fans about how much stronger he is than another beloved character IN A JOKE THREAD ABOUT AN ACTOR'S PERFORMANCE?!

quanchi112

Zentrex
See, that's exactly what I'm saying. Why do I have to concede defeat for YOU to climax?

Kurk
See, that's exactly what I'm saying. Why do I have to concede defeat for YOU to climax? Damn. And Quan thinks I have weird fetishes.

quanchi112
See, that's exactly what I'm saying. Why do I have to concede defeat for YOU to climax? Victory is the ultimate source of power in life.

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by quanchi112
False, his voice is that of Thanos while Sidious looks like a fruity Englishman with bad hair.

His voice is that of Mike Tyson, only deeper, and it completely ruins his character.

Freedon Nadd
Would you want him to have Hulk's voice?

Freedon Nadd
My point is simple. Sidious never felt as a threatening villain. Only way he would be that is if he went under your bed or in the closet and pull off his Force shenenigans on you.

Though, I don't know what's your point? Moreover, the edited comment of mine in your own comment - makes no sense.

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Would you want him to have Hulk's voice?

I would like him to have a voice that fits his supposed on-screen presence.

CuckedCurry

quanchi112

quanchi112
My point is simple. Sidious never felt as a threatening villain. Only way he would be that is if he went under your bed or in the closet and pull off his Force shenenigans on you.

Though, I don't know what's your point? Moreover, the edited comment of mine in your own comment - makes no sense. thumb up

victreebelvictr
sidious is much more intelligent then thanos. he sends people to do his work and while they do so he handles more important work. he has even been recorded to train as others to his work, so if he is caught, he simply kills them off. you are too pathetic to realize this. you know how many people have tried and almost kill thanos when he is taking over a planet? sidious doesnt risk this.

victreebelvictr
palpatine and thanos can both be killed just sometimes they dont see it coming, there is a difference from head on assaulting someone and sniping them.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
palpatine and thanos can both be killed just sometimes they dont see it coming, there is a difference from head on assaulting someone and sniping them. Thanps prevailed over greater heroes, odds, and operates on a universal scale not some pitiful galaxy.

victreebelvictr
yet palpatine beat yoda too. i think that both starr wars fans and comic fans are intelligent, except for you, you are plain arrogant, you know thanos would lose, just too stubborn to admit it.

quanchi112

victreebelvictr
know, the lightsaber by itself could beat thanos, does he have a counter to it, not really.

quanchi112

Freedon Nadd
quan, stop arguing with him. He's just a kid...? -_-

quanchi112
quan, stop arguing with him. He's just a kid...? -_- I want to destroy his childhood.

Kurk
I'm glad I literally know nothing about the Avengers; I don't have to be irritated by Quan's opinion on Thor which, by the looks of it, seems to be rather...extreme/unrealistic.

victreebelvictr
lightsabers can cut almost anything except for other lightsabers, a special steel, dont be idiotic, thanos can be pierced by swords. galactus shot him with a beam that knocked him out after one shot.

quanchi112
lightsabers can cut almost anything except for other lightsabers, a special steel, dont be idiotic, thanos can be pierced by swords. galactus shot him with a beam that knocked him out after one shot. Galactus is a lot more powerful than a lightsaber. Thanos in the films would wreck any Jedi or Sith paired together to challenge him. Thanos is the grandest villain of all time. No one comes close. Just stop.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
I'm glad I literally know nothing about the Avengers; I don't have to be irritated by Quan's opinion on Thor which, by the looks of it, seems to be rather...extreme/unrealistic. Silence.

victreebelvictr
thanos has had his skin pierced by wolverine, a lightsaber is more effective.

quanchi112
thanos has had his skin pierced by wolverine, a lightsaber is more effective. Thats from the comics we are discussing the films. How old are you seriously? In the comics wolverine can pierce many durable characters let alone the weaker Star Wars characters.

Freedon Nadd
Comics tend to exagerate stories for the sake of money and kids.

quanchi112

Freedon Nadd
smile

victreebelvictr
star wars are for children and adults alike. 73% of the people who watched infinity wars were brought there because their children wanted to watch it more than the parents. so quiet, you are quite incompetent.

victreebelvictr
everyone believes that both quanchi and freedon are trolls, i do not care for your opinion. but anyway, palpatines character was made to be like that. he was made to "burp" or have facial expressions that simply just match his mude. so usually just ticked off.

quanchi112

quanchi112

Freedon Nadd
Better play Outlast or Alien Isolation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.