Charles Boyd on the ritual of Ziost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Selenial
Well this is embarrassing:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9593256#edit9593256

DarthAnt66
That honestly helps Skillz and co. a lot more than it hurts, lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Selenial
What part implies he used a ritual to consume Ziost? Probably the part he quoted saying Vitiate required a ritual to consume spirits. That part mmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The person Charles quoted differentiated Ziost from the galaxy ritual, regardless of what said person was responding to. The only part relevant to Ziost specifically was:

Selenial
It was an all encompassing statement, and one Boyd validated. If he always needs to use a ritual for it, evidently he needed one on Ziost.

Edit: It’s also worth paying attention to the conversation train that the post you quote was a part of. That started saying Vitiate needed a ritual to consume the dead, but the death happened another way. The above poster was showing that this still fits the mold of Ziost erm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Selenial
I believe you're referring to a different post to me, the part I'm mentioning comes from the third post Boyd quotes as accurate. In reality though, the first post does actually say the same thing when you accurately place it into context. Read it as Boyd did:

The poster isn't differentiating Ziost because it's not a ritual, he's explaining how the cycle of death applied to Ziost; aka why it didn't need a machine.

As for the 'death wave', I wouldn't necessarily argue against or for that, honestly there's nowhere near enough information to bother with either side. It's equally likely that the 'death wave' is a part of the ritual, one that requires a prerequisite amount of death to occur, or power to be accumulated.

FreshestSlice
Mad pathetic, ngl.

Haschwalth
Thanks for more evidence of suggesting no Ritual was used with Ziost.
Much appreciate it sel.

Haschwalth
The damn material, quotes Valkorian is getting stronger and stronger, from their deaths, unless you want to call valkorion getting stronger, from every death a ritual.
Their is nothing that hints that it was one.

Freedon Nadd
Since when does the authorial opinion matter? I thought it does not.

S_W_LeGenD
The 'embarassing' part apply to your comprehension in this particular case, Sel. I am surprised that you misread something so blatantly obvious.

Freedon Nadd
What's the deal here? Are those guys working for Star Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.