What would you do if you were Palpatine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
If I were Palpatine:

-bring peace, justice and security to my Empire!
-eradicate diseases, famine and corruption throughout the galaxy!
- promote the Power of Friendship and its advantages.
-have my trustful men to learn the citizens the importance of Power of Friendship and the effects it has on the nature of the Force.
-inform the galaxy about the Yuuzhan Vong via the Force visions I experienced and prepare
-make sure Lord Vader is happy and willing to do his duty
-convert Luke to my side by showing him the advantages of the Empire and its benevolent effects over the galaxy

The Merchant
Military wise I'd scrap all superweapons so no Death Stars. The only thing I would keep are Superlasers, just extremely scaled down versions that can be installed on Warships.

Put focus on Cruisers, Frigates, Heavy Cruisers, and Frigates. The bulk of my fleet would be made up of Carracks for multi purpose of Frigate/CCruiser roles, Victory Star destroyers for Heavy Cruiser, Dreadnaught for standard Cruiser. I'd also put into creation of Interdictor star destroyers.

I'd bring in dedicated carriers for the fleet and use Lucrehulk battleships as my carrier. I would scrap TIE fighters and focus on making TIE Interdictors that are shielded.

Imperial Star Destroyer 1s would be my biggest battleship, a few equipped with Superlasers that would serve as siege fortresses.

I wouldn't make battlecruisers and Dreadnaughts until reforming the Galactic Empire into the Dark Empire. Once I do, Assertors and Praetors would be the ships to fill those roles.

Freedon Nadd
Dark Empire? You mean Light Empire?

Freedon Nadd
To be honest - you think like a sick combo of Tarkin and Thrawn. 0_o

Zentrex
I have no clue. I'd do what he did. I like pretty much everything about the emperor as is. Except for the whole "shape the universe" and "power of the ultimate sort" stuff. I'd be happy with Legends sheev, who just wanted as much knowledge of the force as possible.

Although it is a good question. I like thinking about thigns like this, but if I were to post all my thoughts here, I think I might crash my computer. Or the website.

Freedon Nadd
I can't believe what I am hearing. You are breaking my heart. . .

Zentrex
Just accept that other people like Sheev. I've accepted your dislike of him.

Freedon Nadd
Well, my dislike is logical. The like, kind of, is not. I don't know what's so interesting about this blank character.

Zentrex
Liking and disliking can't be "logical". They're feelings. And just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it's not there.

Freedon Nadd
But those feelings have to 'have' some sense. You have to like that character for something.

Zentrex
Right, and those things are often subjective. Just because you think the mary-sueness of his powers/his typical villain manner is boring, doesn't mean everybody has to. I personally love not only his impishly intelligent personality, but just what his presence makes me feel.

Freedon Nadd
Ah, you mean that he is a walking meme. Well, you got me there. I love that at him too. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😅 laughing out loud

Zentrex
*sigh*

Freedon Nadd
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Zentrex
The only thing I know to be true is Sheev's supremacy

Freedon Nadd

carthage
Revive Bane and then kill him again

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by carthage
Revive Bane and then kill him again

So you also are of the opinion that Bane destroyed/ruined the Sith?

Zentrex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.