Was Dooku more knowledgeable than Vader in the ways of the force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
As the title says; regardless of what the power disparity between the two is, who is the more knowledgeable force wielder?

Obviously Dooku has his 70 years of jedi knowledge to draw on which likely outclasses what Anakin knew about the light-side. Both could speak the ancient sith language, but from what I understand Dooku was more involved with learning from ancient Sith holocrons.

Discuss

DarthAnt66
Yes

Geistalt
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Yes

Azronger
No

Kurk
Originally posted by Azronger
No based on?

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Kurk
based on?
He has nothing.

Kurk

Freedon Nadd
Imagine Anakin/Vader talking Sith tongue. laughing out loud Hilarious Sith.

NewGuy01
possibly

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Kurk
based on?
https://t7.rbxcdn.com/52a96235e1fc8ca8e4fb9b20f99e9dae

Freedon Nadd
Azronger: Because Sidious learned Vader more than he did Dooku

ILS

Azronger
What did I ever do to you Kurk

Freedon Nadd
You are just not likeable here. That's all.
People got enough of your sick roleplay as being Sheev's puppet, I guess.

Zentrex
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
You are just not likeable here. That's all.
People got enough of your sick roleplay as being Sheev's puppet, I guess. speak for yourself.

Anyway, I don't think vader had all that much knowledge about the more complex workings of the Force, did he? He relied on power and basic implimentation. That's why he didn't have that many powers. Dooku knew things, though, so there's that.

Freedon Nadd
Nah. Our dislikeness is very different. I am not likeable because I have the habit to troll people sometimes. He is just not likeable at all. That's all. 👍🏻

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.