Most Lethal Droid after IG-88 and the Pantheon of Zakuul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geistalt
not including Z0-0M because she has no combat feats

Kurk
I'd say Guri is the most lethal droid.

You forgot C3PX

DarthAnt66
HK-47 can level a building, and that's massively pre-prime.

Kurk
And wtf is R2 on this list lol

Geistalt
'Cause he killed 19,700,000,000 people on Byss.

I probably shouldn't have included him, considering it wasn't a combat showing. PROXY would have been better.

NewGuy01
R2. None of the others have feats that compare with R2 holding his ground against an enraged Yoda.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/b0e27a7eac45095d9f82ca38cf708608/tumblr_n8f2wvwFZ41s6w6foo1_500.gif

Haschwalth
Hk-47 imbued by Darkside energies held off a strike team, consisting of all the SWTOR Protags.

I don't see many things trumping that.

S_W_LeGenD
HK-47 > IG-88 and the remainder in the list.

Galan007
AD-W4 is worth mentioning.

But yeah, none compare to HK, tbh.

Zenwolf
As always over estimated...but if this is just in general, there's a ton of droids to look at that, narrowing it down to 1 is time consuming.

Is this including any droid or just specific ones?

Define lethal. Most lethal in terms of what? Assassination? Combat? There's different things to look at here.

This is incredibly vague and as such, it's gonna be downright impossible to narrow it down just to 1 droid.

Zentrex
EG assassin droid is also worth a mention, though he's obviously not nearly powerful enough.

The Abominor and the Selentium attacked the Yuuzhan Vong and devastated them so much that they never used technology again, so I would put them up as being the most powerful. If you want names, we got The Great Heap, The One, and The Other. I'd say these guys are actually more powerful than the Pantheon of Zakuul.

Originally posted by Zenwolf
As always over estimated...but if this is just in general, there's a ton of droids to look at that, narrowing it down to 1 is time consuming.

Is this including any droid or just specific ones?

Define lethal. Most lethal in terms of what? Assassination? Combat? There's different things to look at here.

This is incredibly vague and as such, it's gonna be downright impossible to narrow it down just to 1 droid.

name all the droids who can kill the best. It can be "Magna Guard", or "HK-47", whatever you want.

Zentrex
In fact, let's put them in order.

1. Abominor (Great Heap)
2. Selentium (The One)
3. Pantheon of Zakuul (Izax, Tyth, Aivela)
4. HK-47
5. IG-88

I don't know where to put SCORPIO, M1-4X, T7-O1, G0-T0, 4-LOM, C3PX, Proxy, AD-W4, EG Jedi Assassin, or Guri.

Ooh, and as far as mass-produced droids go, Dark Troopers?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Zentrex

1. Abominor (Great Heap)
2. Selentium (The One)
4. HK-47
5. IG-88

I don't know where to put SCORPIO, M1-4X, T7-O1, G0-T0, 4-LOM, C3PX, Proxy, AD-W4, EG Jedi Assassin, or Guri.

I'd switch 4/5.

Though I think some of the Balamorra droids could go, the X-1s were particularly devastating. In fact a lot of the Balmorran Arms droids were pretty crazy...but then I guess if you have a factory world that is solely revolved around weapons, battle droids and such, that's bound to happen.

Haschwalth
I'd switch 4/5.

Though I think some of the Balamorra droids could go, the X-1s were particularly devastating. In fact a lot of the Balmorran Arms droids were pretty crazy...but then I guess if you have a factory world that is solely revolved around weapons, battle droids and such, that's bound to happen.

Hk simply has better feats. He held his own against 8 of the galaxies most powerful heroes for a short while, imbue with dark energies.

Zentrex
Oh, yeah, I'd forgotten about the Balmorran droids. They put the dark troopers to shame.

But yeah, I still think HK's better. IG may be the second best bounty hunter in the galaxy during the time of the Empire, HK did his job effectively for centuries. He might even be able to go against Boba Fett and win.

Zenwolf
Oh, yeah, I'd forgotten about the Balmorran droids. They put the dark troopers to shame.

But yeah, I still think HK's better. IG may be the second best bounty hunter in the galaxy during the time of the Empire, HK did his job effectively for centuries. He might even be able to go against Boba Fett and win.

HK's stuff isn't exactly quantifiable, aside from bare bones. Plus IG-88 nearly took over the whole galaxy and became the Death Star, I find that a little more impressive on the dangerous scale of things.

But yeah, there's also some of the CIS droids, the Scorpenek annihilator droid and Super B3 Ultra and Cortosis SBDs come to mind. So getting a most lethal droid out of all the thousands of others, is a trying task.

Haschwalth
HK's stuff isn't exactly quantifiable, aside from bare bones. Plus IG-88 nearly took over the whole galaxy and became the Death Star, I find that a little more impressive on the dangerous scale of things.

But yeah, there's also some of the CIS droids, the Scorpenek annihilator droid and Super B3 Ultra and Cortosis SBDs come to mind. So getting a most lethal droid out of all the thousands of others, is a trying task.

HK-47's design was extremely advanced, even during the clone wars. The separatists were planning on producing thousands of these units at the end of the TCW, but they never got the chance.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/HK-47

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Haschwalth
HK-47's design was extremely advanced, even during the clone wars. The separatists were planning on producing thousands of these units at the end of the TCW, but they never got the chance.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/HK-47

The word advanced wasn't really used and they did end up using his design to create droids as noted.

More to that, despite such things and even HK building his own army, he was still beaten by spacers and turned into a jetpack so....

Kurk
Why hasn't anyone mentioned Guri?

Selenial
HK-01 was probably more lethal than HK-51 and HK-55 tbfh.

Zenwolf
I find this nearly impossible to answer quite frankly. Too many droids with various abilities, weapons and so on to try and narrow.

Galan007
I'm just going to throw 0-0-0(Triple Zero) and BT-1(BeeTee) out there.

Not only are they very impressive/efficient murder-bots, but they're homicidally hilarious as well. Perfect counterpoints to R2 and 3PO thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
The word advanced wasn't really used and they did end up using his design to create droids as noted.

More to that, despite such things and even HK building his own army, he was still beaten by spacers and turned into a jetpack so....
HK-47 wasn't original on Mustafar; different body and associated limitations.

S_W_LeGenD

1. Abominor (Great Heap)
2. Selentium (The One)
4. HK-47
5. IG-88

Have you played The Nathema Conspiracy?

Zildrog is a superweapon, capable of consuming entire civilizations. Tenebrae utilized Zildrog to devastate Nathema prior to establishing his own Empire. When Zildrog became self-aware, it began to establish its own order and exterminated a massive fleet of Zakuul in a single battle. The Outlander found a way to stop Zildrog in time, before it could expand its influence and take control of the galaxy.

We have seen fleets of Zakuul overwhelming those of the Republic and Empire in various battles, forcing both to submit. Zildrog made short work of Zakuulan technologies on the other hand.

Gravestone is actually a component of Zildrog: an instrument of mobility and power projection:-

https://swtorfiles.jedipedia.net/codex/500/cdx.ships.kotfe.gravestone.png

Zenwolf
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
HK-47 wasn't original on Mustafar; different body and associated limitations.

Neither were any of his other bodies if you wanna get technical, as he's been destroyed and re-built many times and gone through multiple owners.

Welcome back btw, anyway this thread just can't be answered imo.

Zentrex
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Have you played The Nathema Conspiracy?

Zildrog is a superweapon, capable of consuming entire civilizations. Tenebrae utilized Zildrog to devastate Nathema prior to establishing his own Empire. When Zildrog became self-aware, it began to establish its own order and exterminated a massive fleet of Zakuul in a single battle. The Outlander found a way to stop Zildrog in time, before it could expand its influence and take control of the galaxy.

We have seen fleets of Zakuul overwhelming those of the Republic and Empire in various battles, forcing both to submit. Zildrog made short work of Zakuulan technologies on the other hand.

Gravestone is actually a component of Zildrog: an instrument of mobility and power projection:-

https://swtorfiles.jedipedia.net/codex/500/cdx.ships.kotfe.gravestone.png

Well, the Selentium destroyed an imperial star destroyer very easily, so Zildrog's ability to take out Zakuulan fleets isn't unprecedented.

And the Abominor were even more powerful than the Selentium. They almost defeated the Yuuzhan Vong. And The Great Heap, though capable of basically making an entire continent come under his unquestionable rule in a day, wasn't even as powerful as an average Abominor, the most powerful of which could grow to the size of dwarf planets.

And though the pantheon has wiped out 10 trillion life forms from 4 different planets, Tyth was defeated by the eternal fleet. Whereas the Abominor were like the borg of the star wars universe, going from species to species assimilating them and growing in power. They almost took over their entire galaxy, and nothing seemed to be able to stop them until the Vong came along.

Zenwolf
Well, the Selentium destroyed an imperial star destroyer very easily, so Zildrog's ability to take out Zakuulan fleets isn't unprecedented.

When? Only thing I recall was that the Selentium took out an Imperial cruiser, nothing stated it was an ISD.

Zentrex
Zenwolf, you've convinced me that IG-88 might have been more dangerous of a droid, but if you were to put them in a battle against each other, I'd say HK would take the victory, because he not only has more weapons and plans of attack, but IG-88 is known to be able to be destroyed by a sufficiently big explosion (the destruction of the ship to stop the disease for IG-88A, and him being exploded from inside out for IG-88B), while HK is known to have survived explosions and murder attempts.

Zenwolf
Zenwolf, you've convinced me that IG-88 might have been more dangerous of a droid, but if you were to put them in a battle against each other, I'd say HK would take the victory, because he not only has more weapons and plans of attack, but IG-88 is known to be able to be destroyed by a sufficiently big explosion (the destruction of the ship to stop the disease for IG-88A, and him being exploded from inside out for IG-88B), while HK is known to have survived explosions and murder attempts.

I'd question the weapons and plans of attack considering 88 isn't lacking there either. Also being exploded from the inside out is different than the outside.

Also survived is a strong word, HK just kept getting rebuilt time and again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.