Thor/Bill/Jane vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfr... who's taking this and Odinson have his hammer here.

xJLxKing
Doomsday

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team wins. Too many potential combinations from joined God Blasts, to hammer claps etc.

If they just decide to put the hammers down and go hand to hand, they would lose imo.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Doomsday

There's two Mjolnir's on the field though. So it's Classic Thor and Jane Thor plus Bill.

Sin I AM
yea they could relax and spam hammer throws all day

abhilegend
And what would that do?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team wins. Too many potential combinations from joined God Blasts, to hammer claps etc.

If they just decide to put the hammers down and go hand to hand, they would lose imo.

There's two Mjolnir's on the field though. So it's Classic Thor and Jane Thor plus Bill.
And? Doomsday tears them apart.

This isn't Mangog we are talking about.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
And what would that do?

it will cause a win

abhilegend
How?

Rage.Of.Olympus
And? Doomsday tears them apart.

This isn't Mangog we are talking about.

Big Bang lightning:
https://i.imgur.com/QR3sIaV.jpg

Absorbed the entire God Bomb:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4708409-thor-+god+of+thunder+-+godbomb+v2-121.jpg

Provided enough power to collapse the infinite time-lines of the Multiverse:
https://i.imgur.com/rowTo5h.jpg

Two Mjolnir's combined would beat Doomsday.

Three God Blasts are also a possibility.

-Pr-
If we go by writer intent, I believe Doomsday would win, but by forum rules, I don't see how HP would win.

Thors, then.

xJLxKing
He was evolving mid fight. Without BFR, they have a short window where they can actually kill him

Rage.Of.Olympus
HP had limits, for example, Entropic death of the Universe killed him.

Two Mjolnir's, most likely because they are only ever present in the most extreme situations, have consistently presented a power level equivalent or arguably even beyond such fundamental forces. As such, I don't believe he would win. Especially since Jane's go to when she sees two hammers is to slam them together:
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/all-new-all-different-avengers-2015-006-018.jpg?w=624

xJLxKing
Oh good, Entropic death of the Universe killed him

Thank god.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Someone should send JA an email on how to do a proper end to a powerful rampaging monster...

xJLxKing
All i'm saying is, telling me, Y character was killed by being thrown to the end of times, doesnt really make sense when the scenario of this battle specify no BFR

It means they have to beat him with blunt force or magical means. They don't have the damage to hurt him because he was taking pot shots at people who are just as strong as they are. He already fought characters like Superman whom he evolved past

If they were to win, it would be something big very early into the fight, otherwise, they would lose.

SquallX
HP had limits, for example, Entropic death of the Universe killed him.

Two Mjolnir's, most likely because they are only ever present in the most extreme situations, have consistently presented a power level equivalent or arguably even beyond such fundamental forces. As such, I don't believe he would win. Especially since Jane's go to when she sees two hammers is to slam them together:
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/all-new-all-different-avengers-2015-006-018.jpg?w=624

You do know Entropy in DC is the end and be all of everything right?

Also, what does that pics infers with no context?

Stoic
All i'm saying is, telling me, Y character was killed by being thrown to the end of times, doesnt really make sense when the scenario of this battle specify no BFR

It means they have to beat him with blunt force or magical means. They don't have the damage to hurt him because he was taking pot shots at people who are just as strong as they are. He already fought characters like Superman whom he evolved past

If they were to win, it would be something big very early into the fight, otherwise, they would lose.

He simply didn't have enough power thrown at him to kill him. In all of comics, is there more power out there than the power that was thrown at him? I would say yes. Look at what happened to HP DD when he met up with Imperiex. Flash fried.

DarkSaint85
You do know what Imperiex is packing right?

Entropy.

abhilegend
Big Bang lightning:

Absorbed the entire God Bomb:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4708409-thor-+god+of+thunder+-+godbomb+v2-121.jpg

Provided enough power to collapse the infinite time-lines of the Multiverse:
https://i.imgur.com/rowTo5h.jpg

Two Mjolnir's combined would beat Doomsday.

Three God Blasts are also a possibility.
Right, that's why Loki handed Thor corps their asses when they had two mjolnir.

Defalco had a knack for hyperbole as ever I see.

Doomsday would tear them apart in most scenarios.

Baziemarc123

Doomsday would tear them apart in most scenarios. He did it with his own magic something Superman lacks and the team lacks

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
He did it with his own magic something Superman lacks and the team lacks
He just blasted and punched them.

How versatile.

Baziemarc123
He just blasted and punched them.

How versatile.

Show it

and Loki's hurt Surtur before so his blast isn't really weak

Rage.Of.Olympus

Doomsday would tear them apart in most scenarios.

laughing out loud

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnselfishColossalBluefish-size_restricted.gif

Loki jumped Bill and proceeded to beat up Dargo Thor and Masterson Thor. Two characters who did not have Thor's experience and knowledge feed to their brains like Jane does by Mjolnir.

Two Mjolnirs are far too powerful together. The energy they can generate rivals or arguably exceeds that of fundamental Universal powers similar to what is Doomsday's limit.

abhilegend
Show it

and Loki's hurt Surtur before so his blast isn't really weak
Read Thor comics for once.

Right, Loki is Surtur level now.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnselfishColossalBluefish-size_restricted.gif

Loki jumped Bill and proceeded to beat up Dargo Thor and Masterson Thor. Two characters who did not have Thor's experience and knowledge feed to their brains like Jane does by Mjolnir.

Two Mjolnirs are far too powerful together. The energy they can generate rivals or arguably exceeds that of fundamental Universal powers similar to what is Doomsday's limit.
Loki jumped on Thor corps?

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Thor-1966/Issue-441?id=8145

Right, because temporal shenanigans makes two mjolnir entropy level. Get off the crack.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Loki jumped on Thor corps?

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Thor-1966/Issue-441?id=8145

Right, because temporal shenanigans makes two mjolnir entropy level. Get off the crack.

I said Loki jumped Bill. I'm referring to when he tricks Bill through his illusion and energy blasts him from behind. Fair game for Loki, irrelevant in a thread with Doomsday.

I don't know what you mean by temporal shenanigans but yes....it does allow it utilize fundamental forces similar to entropy:

Two Mjolnir's colliding provided enough power to collapse the infinite time-lines of Marvel into one for Zarkko to control. That's >>>>>>>>>>> Entropy of a single Universe btw.

panthergod
Wait, Rage think's He'll win a feat comparison here. How amusing.

Doomsday tears the Thor's apart, easily.

abhilegend
I said Loki jumped Bill. I'm referring to when he tricks Bill through his illusion and energy blasts him from behind. Fair game for Loki, irrelevant in a thread with Doomsday.

Guess Dargo and Masterson should have just brought the energy to destroy infinite timelines to beat Loki.

One single GL ring was capable of destroying pretty much every timeline in a story.

These kind of feats are meaningless in pretty much any meaningful conversation.

I guess sun is half as powerful as Entropy?

h1a8
They are not damaging DD significantly (if any). If they do then he heals instantly after blitzing them. He becomes more resistant as the fight progresses.

He can probably 2-3 shot a couple of them.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You do know what Imperiex is packing right?

Entropy.

Who cares, he was hit with a significant amount of power capable of scorching the meat off of him, because it was an attack that he had yet to encounter. Guess what else puts out a considerable amount of power, and that he has yet to encounter? Yep you guessed it, the God blast, and the Mother Storm, and any other power attacks that those mystical hammers can whip up.

This is HP DD not Superboy Prime with his near total magic resistance. The best anyone can do at this point is say that it's possible.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Guess Dargo and Masterson should have just brought the energy to destroy infinite timelines to beat Loki.

One single GL ring was capable of destroying pretty much every timeline in a story.

These kind of feats are meaningless in pretty much any meaningful conversation.

Dargo and Masterson are irrelevant. They do not have the experience or expertise of Thor, Bill or even Jane.

Jane Thor banged two Mjolnirs to one-shot Ultron Prime (Encased in enchanted Uru with the Odin Force in the heart of Asgard with the Norn Stones) by summoning the lightning that created the Universe.

That's not meaningless, that's the flip side of the fundamental force that killed Doomsday the first time...and it is similar to the force of creation that allowed Imperiex to casually kill Doomsday the second time.

xJLxKing
Are you seriously trying to compare Imperiex's power with Thor's godblast and coming to the conclusion that they will do the same amount of damage?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you seriously trying to compare Imperiex's power with Thor's godblast and coming to the conclusion that they will do the same amount of damage?

I know this wasn't in response to me, but Imperiex's fundamental power of the big bang casually incinerated Doomsday.

3 God Blasts in unison replicating such a feat is not unreasonable. 4 God Blasts saved the Multiverse. Doomsday can evolve to everything and anything to win, but perhaps such large power in one quick burst would do the trick.

xJLxKing
I know this wasn't in response to me, but Imperiex's fundamental power of the big bang casually incinerated Doomsday.

3 God Blasts in unison replicating such a feat is not unreasonable. 4 God Blasts saved the Multiverse. Doomsday can evolve to everything and anything to win, but perhaps such large power in one quick burst would do the trick.

I agree
3 godblast at ones would probably kill him, i just don't see this happening 10/10 matches..

Rage.Of.Olympus
I agree
3 godblast at ones would probably kill him, i just don't see this happening 10/10 matches..

I don't mention any scenario assuming it happens 10/10 times, apologies for the confusion. Deadpool could beat Thanos 1/10 times.

I do think they have enough bullshit and tricks between the 3 to win this fight. For a majority? Tougher to say. I'd beat the money on the team, especially since the Motherstorm retcon means Jane (And Thor) in this thread, can at will summon a lot of fire power without needing any build up. I'm obviously not impartial but it is also factually true that two Mjolnir's have consistently displayed the power needed to beat Doomsday.

Like I mentioned in the first page, if this becomes h2h, Doomsday would take my money.

abhilegend
Dargo and Masterson are irrelevant. They do not have the experience or expertise of Thor, Bill or even Jane.

Right, so "infinite timelines" feat for Dargo and Masterson is irrelevant.

It happened due to the paradox of two mjolnir from different times existing simultaneously.

Having two mjolnirs did not help against Gorr or Kang or Loki.

Yes it is. The context of the feat renders it meaningless.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Try and keep up. They are less experienced than the Thor's here, inferior, but nothing they do is beyond the capabilities of Jane or Thor. It's a rare time where you get to have your cake and eat it too. Thank you Defalco. smile

The feat was accomplished because two Mjolnir's were sufficient to break time and space. It was very clearly outlined my dimwitted friend.

Gorr's God bomb was stopped by two Mjolnir's and Jane literally one-shotted Kang by banging two of them. laughing out loud

Baziemarc123
Right, so "infinite timelines" feat for Dargo and Masterson is irrelevant.

It happened due to the paradox of two mjolnir from different times existing simultaneously.

Having two mjolnirs did not help against Gorr or Kang or Loki.

Yes it is. The context of the feat renders it meaningless.

Thor resisted the unbinding stone which unknits all of creation soon as it's activated, it even devoured time itself.

it only managed to destroy Thor's armor around his arms before being deactivated.

abhilegend
Try and keep up. They are less experienced than the Thor's here, inferior, but nothing they do is beyond the capabilities of Jane or Thor. It's a rare time where you get to have your cake and eat it too. Thank you Defalco. smile

But you said it was irrelevant against Loki, how is it suddenly relevant here?

Due to the paradoxical nature of two different timeline mjolnirs brought together.

Get it, halfwit Thorbag?

Gorr wasn't beaten by the two mjolnirs. The God bomb was absorbed by Thor using mjolnirs.

No space/time ruptured there. And it was literally said to be a time paradox.

https://s7.postimg.cc/3tlb85grb/image.jpg https://s7.postimg.cc/4vvhqpf07/image.jpg

abhilegend
Thor resisted the unbinding stone which unknits all of creation soon as it's activated, it even devoured time itself.

it only managed to destroy Thor's armor around his arms before being deactivated.
facepalm

Thor had vibranium which stopped the stone. Context really doesn't matters at comicvine, does it?

Baziemarc123

Due to the paradoxical nature of two different timeline mjolnirs brought together.

Get it, halfwit Thorbag?

Gorr wasn't beaten by the two mjolnirs. The God bomb was absorbed by Thor using mjolnirs.

https://s7.postimg.cc/3tlb85grb/image.jpg https://s7.postimg.cc/4vvhqpf07/image.jpg

to be fair thor absorbing the god bomb across all space time is still universal or even above. the scope is ridiclous considering it was past, present and future killing all gods

abhilegend
to be fair thor absorbing the god bomb across all space time is still universal or even above. the scope is ridiclous considering it was past, present and future killing all gods
How is that relevant against Doomsday?

Baziemarc123
How is that relevant against Doomsday?

Because based on that feat Mjolnir is universal in potency?

abhilegend
In energy absorption? Maybe. How is that relevant against Doomsday?

Baziemarc123
In energy absorption? Maybe. How is that relevant against Doomsday?

You're acting as if Jane hasn't hurt Mangog, or Bill cracking Galan armor, or Thor beating Odin level beings before

Philosophía
You're acting as if Jane hasn't hurt Mangog, or Bill cracking Galan armor, or Thor beating Odin level beings before Most of the Justice League has done similar feats, yet they were literal fodder to H/P Doomsday.

Without BFR, he takes it every time.

Baziemarc123
"most of the jl has done similiar"

examples?

during that time the JL weren't as powerful as they are now, wally still had mental blocks, nukes were a threat to superman, etc

Philosophía
"most of the jl has done similiar"

examples?

during that time the JL weren't as powerful as they are now, wally still had mental blocks, nukes were a threat to superman, etc I think you're confused about the timeline. Doomsday facing the JLA in DD Wars came after Wally got rid of his mental blocks about Barry (all the way back in 93). During that same year of the crossover, Superman was confronting Dominus , hurting him and taking his attacks . Nukes being threats to characters is more about the writer, than the character. Dan Jurgens keeps it low-level, generally , and he's had even post-OWAW Superman KOd by nukes. Even so, in H/P, the same writer had Superman take the force of 1,000,000 nukes in his fight with Doomsday.

Another thing to remember is that H/P Doomsday = DD Wars Doomsday = OWAW Doomsday. OWAW Doomsday was going through Imperiex Probes like butter, alongside all-out Superman. And we saw how the combined Justice League were doing against them.

So we have a guy who:
- nearly killed Darkseid
- shitstomped the whole Justice League Orion, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Plastic Man etc.]
- went through ridiculous number of Imperiex Probes, for days, like paper. When Imperiex Probes were shitstomping the rest in much, much smaller numbers.
etc.

This...isn't even close.

Baziemarc123
DOS Doomsday was confirmed to be>HP

Philosophía
DOS Doomsday was confirmed to be>HP ...

I don't think you know how Doomsday works.

Stoic
DOS Doomsday was confirmed to be>HP

You can't believe the hype that's being brought up to pretend that HP DD was unstoppable. He may have been unstoppable to the characters facing him during Hunter Prey, but this does not somehow translate to being unstoppable to forces that he had yet to face. Don't believe the hype.

Baziemarc123
and are you seriously basing a win on Doomsday because he slaugthered tons of probes?

Either Thor could replicate the same feat

Baziemarc123
facepalm

Thor had vibranium which stopped the stone. Context really doesn't matters at comicvine, does it?

How did vibran8um stop the stone when it was unraveling his armor in the scan ?
The vibranium didn't stop the stone until after the explosion.

we see the Vibranium not stop it as it unravels on his arm and only takes his armor .

Philosophía
and are you seriously basing a win on Doomsday because he slaugthered tons of probes?

Either Thor could replicate the same feat Well, this is boring.

I like football, but I don't like to keep scoring on moving goalposts.

Stoic

Either Thor could replicate the same feat

I'm thinking that the expectation is that Thor/Jane/Bill are supposed to fight like the rest of the JL without taking into account that they never ever need to get close to DD in order to burn the flesh off of him. DD has never once faced this kind of power, and thus he would have no defense against it.

Then we have people saying that Darkseid was a Sky Father, when he was a peer of Orion's in terms of power, which automatically launches Orion up into the Sky Father ranks without warrant, and since Superman can beat the shit out of either, it launches him even higher. What does that say about Wonder Woman recently doing better than Zeus against Darkseid if we choose to ignore context?

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm thinking that the expectation is that Thor/Jane/Bill are supposed to fight like the rest of the JL without taking into account that they never ever need to get close to DD in order to burn the flesh off of him. DD has never once faced this kind of power, and thus he would have no defense against it.

Then we have people saying that Darkseid was a Sky Father, when he was a peer of Orion's in terms of power, which automatically launches Orion up into the Sky Father ranks without warrant, and since Superman can beat the shit out of either, it launches him even higher. What does that say about Wonder Woman recently doing better than Zeus against Darkseid if we choose to ignore context?

it's what we call faulty power scaling

there's even already a bit of reach even though it shows the explosion in both Thors face and on his arm prior

One Big Mob
You're acting as if Jane hasn't hurt Mangog, or Bill cracking Galan armor, or Thor beating Odin level beings before Bill cracking Galactus' armor was just that, cracking armor. He was also one shotting planets with the same wind ups and Galactus was hungry.

Same writer actually showed the clear difference between hungry Galactus and fed when he casually one shotted an armada that dropped him while he was hungry. Mind you he had a little more rumbly in his tumbly than normal, but still.

The way Fraction shit on Galactus is a lot more relevant and meaningful to Thor than putting a little crack in some armor.
If my name was Marcus, I'd use that instead.

DarkSaint85
Entropy works against DD, not because of the power level (i.e. the energy levels) but because of what it is (DD is being attacked by the literal end of all things).

Equating slamming two Mjolnirs together isn't quite the same. No doubt, 100% agree, it's powerful. But it doesn't mean it works because of it's power levels.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Bill cracking Galactus' armor was just that, cracking armor. He was also one shotting planets with the same wind ups and Galactus was hungry.

Same writer actually showed the clear difference between hungry Galactus and fed when he casually one shotted an armada that dropped him while he was hungry. Mind you he had a little more rumbly in his tumbly than normal, but still.

The way Fraction shit on Galactus is a lot more relevant and meaningful to Thor than putting a little crack in some armor.
If my name was Marcus, I'd use that instead.

all out thor alone is a worthy opponent for DD

One Big Mob
all out thor alone is a worthy opponent for DD I'm glad you read the part I wrote with invisible ink.

Stoic
Entropy works against DD, not because of the power level (i.e. the energy levels) but because of what it is (DD is being attacked by the literal end of all things).

Equating slamming two Mjolnirs together isn't quite the same. No doubt, 100% agree, it's powerful. But it doesn't mean it works because of it's power levels.

But since DD has yet to encounter it, he has no special defense against this amount of power either. If we chose to think about it in the way that you are putting it, it would mean that anything other than the casual blast that reduced this same DD to bones would have no effect against him.

I would agree with you if we were talking about much weaker forces, but to rule out the possibility of these forces defeating him when we know that he has yet to encounter them, seems a little biased to me, unless you actually do believe that there is a possibility that they could defeat him? That's what this pretty much boils down to. We already know that there are Mid Meta's capable of defeating High Heralds based off of power set. Thor and Superman defy the odds all of the time, which is why I give them a strong possibility of being able to harm DD, but like I was trying to say, if nothing other than entropy can hurt DD then that's fine as well. No biggie.

abhilegend
You're acting as if Jane hasn't hurt Mangog, or Bill cracking Galan armor, or Thor beating Odin level beings before
Right, nobody in JLA has feats like that. Originally posted by Baziemarc123
How did vibran8um stop the stone when it was unraveling his armor in the scan ?
The vibranium didn't stop the stone until after the explosion.

we see the Vibranium not stop it as it unravels on his arm and only takes his armor .
Maybe because you know, the comic directly states it. Originally posted by Stoic

When was Orion ever a peer of Darkseid? Darkseid has manhandled Orion with one hand and koed him with just a wave of his hands.

Stoic
Right, nobody in JLA has feats like that.
Maybe because you know, the comic directly states it.
When was Orion ever a peer of Darkseid? Darkseid has manhandled Orion with one hand and koed him with just a wave of his hands.

When Orion went power crazy what did he turn around and do to Darkseid? And then we have Superman unleashed beating the mess out of Darkseid, and Thor evenly competing against Odin well before the latest Secret Wars printed when Odin fought Thor while in disguise. Orion was said to be a peer of Darkseid during DOTNG, and even though it became non canon, it still saw print, and was considered canon briefly. The bugs in that story was the cause of the nullification. Not the power level.

My point is this, they all rise to the occasion when plot calls for it. Thor survived attacks from beings that should have erased him in the first assault, and yet there we saw him Hyperion, and Starbrand doing the impossible against the Ivory King (Beyonders). We aren't taking about Captain America, Daredevil, Wolverine, Spiderman, and Iron Man attempting to stop Doomsday here. I personally have no problem saying that 2 God Blasts, and the Mother Storm may be able to turn DD to bones, because he has never encountered those types of forces, but to argue as if it were impossible seems extremely biased to me. They aren't hitting him with a shower head that was shooting out warm water. This is a significant amount of power that we are talking about.

Baziemarc123
Right, nobody in JLA has feats like that.
Maybe because you know, the comic directly states it.

show where the comic directly states it

abhilegend
When Orion went power crazy what did he turn around and do to Darkseid? And then we have Superman unleashed beating the mess out of Darkseid, and Thor evenly competing against Odin well before the latest Secret Wars printed when Odin fought Thor while in disguise. Orion was said to be a peer of Darkseid during DOTNG, and even though it became non canon, it still saw print, and was considered canon briefly. The bugs in that story was the cause of the nullification. Not the power level.

Orion was never a peer of Darkseid in DOTNG or anything.

What are you talking about?

So is JLA and Doomsday steamrolled the team.

abhilegend
show where the comic directly states it
Sure.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/4037302-07-03-2012-05.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/4037303-07-03-2012-12.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/4037304-07-03-2012-13.jpg

Thor had to retreat first and even with vibranium protecting him, he got KTFO.

Baziemarc123
Sure.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/4037302-07-03-2012-05.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/4037303-07-03-2012-12.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/4037304-07-03-2012-13.jpg

Thor had to retreat first and even with vibranium protecting him, he got KTFO.

What? we literally see it explode in his face prior, and he still survived regardless of being Ko'ed

He retreated to get the vibranium cell to hold the stone, it wasn't for his own protection. The entire point of the vibranium cell is to hold the stone

Getting Ko'ed from something that was gonna unravel all creation as opposed to a regular universal attack isnt an low showings since he shoudl be spagettified like his armor was

Rage.Of.Olympus

Get it, halfwit Thorbag?

My man, I can't keep correcting you every time you misread my post. Go back and re-read what I said. I said they don't have the expertise of Jane and Thor, and so, their performance is irrelevant.

Yes, AGAINST KANG, they used two Mjolnir's to weaponize a time paradox to defeat him.

In a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COMIC, banging two Mjolnir's was also used to defeat Ultron Prime by summoning the primordial lighting that created the Universe:
https://imgur.com/QR3sIaV

I'm not saying he'll do the former, but the latter if that was the tactic they used to hang two hammers. Ultimately, my point here is that there is more than enough combined fire power here to put Doomsday down for a win.

Rage.Of.Olympus

it only managed to destroy Thor's armor around his arms before being deactivated. Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm

His point was that Thor got close enough to trap the stone in the first place, an object which was devouring reality and time. I think. I hope. No idea who this sock is.

Sin I AM
What? we literally see it explode in his face prior, and he still survived regardless of being Ko'ed

He retreated to get the vibranium cell to hold the stone, it wasn't for his own protection. The entire point of the vibranium cell is to hold the stone

Getting Ko'ed from something that was gonna unravel all creation as opposed to a regular universal attack isnt an low showings since he shoudl be spagettified like his armor was

hmmmmm.....who are you?

One Big Mob
Much like Molecule Man, all Marks or Marcuses (Marcusi) are the same throughout the world. Much like the spelling can vary, so too can their appearances, but never who they are inside. Trust me, if you've met one Marc you've met them all. It's almost like a hivemind of people but they aren't actually connected mentally or emotionally, they just are the same. One of nature's mysteries.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hes the hero KMC needs. Not the one that it deserves, but the one it needs.

Stoic
Orion was never a peer of Darkseid in DOTNG or anything.

What are you talking about?

So is JLA and Doomsday steamrolled the team.

Darkseid said that Orion and Superman were his peers. Best go back and read that again. It made print. Not the point either, so no point in following that discussion to it's conclusion.

The Thor's possess enough power among them to remain out of DD's range, and blast the flesh off of him without people calling PIS if it happened in a comic.

This is hardly an outlandish conclusion to come to.

DarkSaint85
But since DD has yet to encounter it, he has no special defense against this amount of power either. If we chose to think about it in the way that you are putting it, it would mean that anything other than the casual blast that reduced this same DD to bones would have no effect against him.

I would agree with you if we were talking about much weaker forces, but to rule out the possibility of these forces defeating him when we know that he has yet to encounter them, seems a little biased to me, unless you actually do believe that there is a possibility that they could defeat him? That's what this pretty much boils down to. We already know that there are Mid Meta's capable of defeating High Heralds based off of power set. Thor and Superman defy the odds all of the time, which is why I give them a strong possibility of being able to harm DD, but like I was trying to say, if nothing other than entropy can hurt DD then that's fine as well. No biggie.

Then you'd need to prove it was casual.

As for this level of power, Doomsday has faced a Kamikaze guardian who tore a hole in spacetime and the Omega beams.

The instant his GL ring got destroyed, was the instance the guardian kamikazed and exploded, so it wasn't as if he had the ring protecting him either.

Stoic

As for this level of power, Doomsday has faced a Kamikaze guardian who tore a hole in spacetime and the Omega beams.

The instant his GL ring got destroyed, was the instance the guardian kamikazed and exploded, so it wasn't as if he had the ring protecting him either.

That's faulty reasoning on your part, because we have no idea how much power it takes to tear apart the space time continuum.

Nor do we know how much power the GL hit with which resulted in his destruction.

Grey Hulk tore a hole into space time, but we can't begin to calculate the amount of force it took for him to do that.

On the other hand we've had years of examples on how powerful a God blast can be, and more recently we witnessed how powerful the Mother Storm was.

DD has never encountered this type of power. He has no specialized defense against it. You seem to be saying that no force outside of entropy can put DD down.

Is this what you are saying? If so then you are also saying that all 3 attacks from these Thor's would be impossible to stop DD. If so I disagree.

xJLxKing
That's faulty reasoning on your part, because we have no idea how much power it takes to tear apart the space time continuum.

Nor do we know how much power the GL hit with which resulted in his destruction.

Grey Hulk tore a hole into space time, but we can't begin to calculate the amount of force it took for him to do that.

On the other hand we've had years of examples on how powerful a God blast can be, and more recently we witnessed how powerful the Mother Storm was.

DD has never encountered this type of power. He has no specialized defense against it. You seem to be saying that no force outside of entropy can put DD down.

Is this what you are saying? If so then you are also saying that all 3 attacks from these Thor's would be impossible to stop DD. If so I disagree.
SERIOUSLY?

SERIOUSLYYYYYYYY?

Superman lifted infinity before as well. Lets not pretend that these outliner don't exist for the DC character. For every idiotic "universal" feat that Thor has, there is one for Superman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
SERIOUSLY?

SERIOUSLYYYYYYYY?

Superman lifted infinity before as well. Lets not pretend that these outliner don't exist for the DC character. For every idiotic "universal" feat that Thor has, there is one for Superman.

I agree with this, which is why, I personally don't think Thor's going to beat Doomsday (I say personally, because I didn't even read Stoic's post, and if you except me to, shame on you) with some ridiculously powerful lightning bolt or hammer throw that happens 1 out of 100 times, but with something like a God blast or two Mjolnir's, that are consistently portrayed on a level necessary to win.

For example, if every time Hulk's nipples were drawn hard, he was Multiversal in strength, I'd argue he'd outwrestle Odin every time there was a light breeze.

celeyhyga17

ring offered protection.

carver9
SERIOUSLY?

SERIOUSLYYYYYYYY?

Name these universal fts. I'm lost. Guide me my friend.

abhilegend

He was stated to be killed if touched by the effect of unbinding stone. He even ran away from it.

He was koed even protected by the vibranium. What else do you need?

abhilegend
My man, I can't keep correcting you every time you misread my post. Go back and re-read what I said. I said they don't have the expertise of Jane and Thor, and so, their performance is irrelevant.

But one of the major showings was done by them just before they fought Loki.

How is it irrelevant for them but usable for the team here?

You sure left time paradox there.

By the paradoxical nature of the mjolnirs clashing together.

It's a one off showing and hardly shows that this would happen every time when just a short time later it was contradicted by the avengers comic.

Only if you go to the most extreme showings. Orion himself has contained and negated a bomb which was destroying the universe.

Guess what happened to him against Doomsday

abhilegend
Darkseid said that Orion and Superman were his peers. Best go back and read that again. It made print. Not the point either, so no point in following that discussion to it's conclusion.

He said Superman was his physical peer and Orion had infinite rage.

No need to exaggerate it.

How about no, they are not capable of doing that unless you want to go to the most extreme showings they have.

It is.

krisblaze
Infinite rage

Rage.Of.Olympus
But one of the major showings was done by them just before they fought Loki.

How is it irrelevant for them but usable for the team here?

You sure left time paradox there.

By the paradoxical nature of the mjolnirs clashing together.

It's a one off showing and hardly shows that this would happen every time when just a short time later it was contradicted by the avengers comic.

Only if you go to the most extreme showings. Orion himself has contained and negated a bomb which was destroying the universe.

Guess what happened to him against Doomsday

1) Two Mjolnir's in the same moment like in this thread would always be paradoxical, so irrelevant.
2) Jane owning Kang by banging two Mjolnir's together does not contradict Jane banging two Mjolnir's, and using the lighting of creation to one-shot an amped Skyfather.

Yo, Nav, I don't know how else to explain this to you: Every time two Mjolnir's have been together, it's always ended in an extreme showing.

SMH I'm not mentioning Thor zapping him with lightning capable of affecting the Chaos King, trapping him in an indestructible force field or a dozen other one off showings that would make Doomsday his sex slave. These are not one off showings, that's the entire point.

Two Mjolnir's have consistently demonstrated a power beyond Doomsday. It's only ever used in extreme scenarios, that's why the showings are batting 100 in the feats department fool.

We both know if there was some low showing, this thread would be 10 pages of your dumbass going nuh-uh, Mjolnir SUCKS.

This will be my last post on the matter as it's getting tedious: Doomsday gets in close. Bad day. They play smart, Doomsday goes bye-bye.

I'm 99% sure your account is a rotating crew of IT guys outsourced by Philosocuck to enter Superman threads.

abhilegend
1) Two Mjolnir's in the same moment like in this thread would always be paradoxical, so irrelevant.
Not in this thread.

Of course it is.

But I guess Superman can just whistle anyone away because he destroyed Darkseid who had become everything in the multiverse.

You're acting like Thor is the only one who gets these kinds of outlier feats.

Not every time, no.

Right, because two mjolnir are more powerful than Odin.

Makes sense. Hence why four mjolnir copies that broke mjolnir itself only destroyed a mountain.

Creating a time paradox is hardly a power beyond Doomsday.

Well yes, mjolnir sucks. It got destroyed in the sun after all.

Thor acting smart? Oxymoron in itself.

You're just a Alvaro Thor board spambot at this point.

h1a8
Hitting the two hammers will not put DD down.
The feat caused damage to inside manyrealms. But in each realm the damage wasn't enough to damage DD.
In other words, DD, being anywhere in the multiverse, wouldn't received damage when the two hammers collided.

So the feat is irrelevant really.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not in this thread.

Of course it is.

But I guess Superman can just whistle anyone away because he destroyed Darkseid who had become everything in the multiverse.

You're acting like Thor is the only one who gets these kinds of outlier feats.

Not every time, no.

Right, because two mjolnir are more powerful than Odin.

Makes sense. Hence why four mjolnir copies that broke mjolnir itself only destroyed a mountain.

Creating a time paradox is hardly a power beyond Doomsday.

Well yes, mjolnir sucks. It got destroyed in the sun after all.

Thor acting smart? Oxymoron in itself.

You're just a Alvaro Thor board spambot at this point.

No, nuh-uh etc.

Waste of time.

Side note: Two Mjolnir's would now, have an in-story reason to surpass a Skyfather outside of "comics" due to the Motherstorm.

xJLxKing

Rage.Of.Olympus
What exactly is the "motherstorm excuse"?

Take a minute, and re-read my posts please, my lost little lamb. I noted that the Mother Storm would give us an in-story reason now as to why TWO Mjolnir's would be capable of surpassing levels of a Skyfather outside of "comics!". It has nothing to do with my stance in this thread.

Also, what do you mean "pretend it wasn't a retcon"? The Motherstorm was clearly a completely new revelation that was never expected...?

That's a pretty conclusive statement about something that is very vague. Can I have a scan of this confirmation? I specifically recall, the Mother Storm getting worn down by Odin before getting trapped in Uru...but getting worn down in an extended fight before finally getting trapped is very different than being weakened permanently. It also flies in the face of the plot that Odin had Mjolnir forged in the first place so he could possess such raw power himself.

The Motherstorm has nothing to do with my argument here, I mentioned it as an aside on pretty much my last post in this thread, but since you've jumped on this like Stilt on the office secretary, put your money with your mouth is boy.

And no, Thor isn't Skyfather level. But Mjolnir is definitely a Skyfather level weapon under Aaron imo because it's so desirable even by entities on that level. It's always been a special hammer but it's different now, even when you control for Odin being a hobo. Unless it's the Sun of course. Just the Earth's Sun specifically.

carver9
Things are getting heated. Only Carver9 threads can do this.

RealityWarper
Team wins.

xJLxKing

carver9
No one should ever buy an Iphone. Samsung is the way to go.

xJLxKing

One Big Mob
Originally posted by carver9
No one should ever buy an Iphone. Samsung is the way to go. Makes a great point. Have fun downloading any porn you want on your iphone.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Carver, I'm going to have you tickle my pickle if you keep this up.

I watch 99% of my porn on my IPhone.

carver9
Samsung does have bloatware but at the end of the day, you get more bang for you buck. A lot more bang tbh and the phones just look better. iPhones are basic. Example of this is, I can watch porn while at the same time scrolling through face book looking through my pics of stilt. I can have porn playing while watching youtube on the other side of my screen while also scrolling through my xbox app (3 screens up at one time). That's just a tiny fraction of what i can do on my Note 8.

Baziemarc123
where's it stated that marvel universes are infinite in size? scans pls

h1a8

abhilegend
No, nuh-uh etc.

Waste of time.

Side note: Two Mjolnir's would now, have an in-story reason to surpass a Skyfather outside of "comics" due to the Motherstorm.
laughing out loud

Uh-huh.

carver9
H1...

Agreed. The S9 plus is an amazing phone. Near perfection. My girl is rocking that purple. Waiting on that Note 10 (or X).

panthergod
Post IC, pre crisis is story was restored for Superman. Guess DD is that much more powerful now compared to the puny small gods eh?

One Big Mob
The only time I use my comp is when I make over 1 post at once here or I download gigs of stuff.
Otherwise I can download porn, stream porn and read comics at the same time. Try that on your Iphone Rage. Bet you have an Ipad and a macbook you swine.

Speaking of, I need a new phone at the end of the month. I have an s7 edge (**** that edge screen badly). Carve me up a sales pitch Carver.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I do for leisure activities. Not my preference, gifts, but they come in handy , especially when pooping. I have an asus for school and work. Best bang for your buck imo.

Baziemarc123
bill easily outperformed the silver surfer and defended galactus almost single handedly against alien armada

Baziemarc123
Thor with no morals already beat the infinity watch which consist of members who all uses infinity gem (drax w/power gem) (space gem pip) (soul gem adam warlock) (dr strange) (time gem gamora_surfer and bill, thor beat them. so don't know why making a big deal of beating the JL

cdtm
Tbh, I liked my second gen kindle fire hd.

Thing gave me three years of comic and video streaming. Went through the entire Galaxy Rangers show. And that thing was indestructible. Dropped it once, the back came loose, popped it back in. An iPad would be bricked. smile

Wouldn't trade an iPad though, ever since I disovered how to three finger double tap zoom.

cdtm
Oh yeah, Thor's win. Soul steal.

Can't Mjolnir do that? Steal Souls?

abhilegend
bill easily outperformed the silver surfer and defended galactus almost single handedly against alien armada
And? Surfer is just a pussy outside random space cheese. Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Thor with no morals already beat the infinity watch which consist of members who all uses infinity gem (drax w/power gem) (space gem pip) (soul gem adam warlock) (dr strange) (time gem gamora_surfer and bill, thor beat them. so don't know why making a big deal of beating the JL
How about we create a Thor vs Justice League thread and see how it goes?

BTW, Infinity Watch was hardly using their gems against Thor. Only Drax did and it was subconsciously.

Baziemarc123
And? Surfer is just a pussy outside random space cheese.

BTW, Infinity Watch was hardly using their gems against Thor. Only Drax did and it was subconsciously.

Sure, you can create it. The Thors vs the JL, strength based only. and try to post some showings that'll CONVINCE me why the Thors aren't comparable... because they are.

imagine blood and thunder level thor who's out for blood and no limiter bets ray bill and Jane releasing the mother storm against Doomsday

celeyhyga17
Odinson and Jane have a hammer party. Bill is a bonus.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And? Surfer is just a pussy outside random space cheese.

Adam Warlock used the soul Gem against Thor on different occasions. Please stop the lies.

If you know who fought a being who got stronger every minute by tapping into a power of infinite reserves to a complete stalemate...lol.

Baziemarc123
Surfer is a pussy that undoubtely beats most JL members

operator616
Adam Warlock used the soul Gem against Thor on different occasions. Please stop the lies.

If you know who fought a being who got stronger every minute by tapping into a power of infinite reserves to a complete stalemate...lol.

I believe hulk and maxam had brief fights against PG drax. Count abyss and Strange (a construct of dr strange) defeated him too, though via exotic means. Drax was established to draw upon its power on a subconscious level only.

SquallX

abhilegend
Sure, you can create it. The Thors vs the JL, strength based only. and try to post some showings that'll CONVINCE me why the Thors aren't comparable... because they are.

imagine blood and thunder level thor who's out for blood and no limiter bets ray bill and Jane releasing the mother storm against Doomsday
Sure. Let's see what happens with JLA vs Three Thors

abhilegend

Adam only used karmic blasts against Thor. Nothing more.

Right, even DOS Superman punched stronger than Drax to death who was getting stronger all the while. Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Surfer is a pussy that undoubtely beats most JL members
Surfer beats maybe Aquaman for a majority. Maybe.

panthergod
Pre DoS DD outperformed SBP against a Guardian(=100 classic GLs, 200 post rebirth) life force blast...

celeyhyga17
Two hammer paradox too much. Always do crazy shiet when more than one together.

carver9
Originally posted by panthergod
Pre DoS DD outperformed SBP against a Guardian(=100 classic GLs, 200 post rebirth) life force blast...

And Thor blasted a hole in a being that was threatening the multiverse. Thor withstood attacks from an angry Celestial and ended the fight in a stalemate. Thor sent Galactus off running. Damaged the Phoenix. Punches a hole in Galactus. Withstood an assault from a pissed Odin. What was the point of this post?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
And Thor blasted a hole in a being that was threatening the multiverse. Thor withstood attacks from an angry Celestial and ended the fight in a stalemate. Thor sent Galactus off running. Damaged the Phoenix. Punches a hole in Galactus. Withstood an assault from a pissed Odin. What was the point of this post?
That he loses?

gunchar
HP Doomsday rips the hammer guys and gal apart.

celeyhyga17
They can probably take out DD with a double hammer shenanigan when they realize he's virtually unstoppable. Provided of course they survive long enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.