Mad Hatter VS Riddler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
can those guys fight? who will be the winner?

Flyattractor
I see this just being a nerd slap fight.

DarkSaint85
Riddler stomps.

He's ripped.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Riddler stomps.

He's ripped.

....Since When?!

DarkSaint85
Retconned to be from the beginning. War of Jokes and Riddles.

Flyattractor
I knew they had made him a murdering psychopath like the Joker, but was not aware he had gotten a Planet Fitness Membership.

One Big Mob
Have you always been lime green Fly? I could have sworn you were a darker green before, and if so, what prompted the change?

cdtm
He one shot Kite Man, who has a pretty ripped build.

Then again, he's still Charlie Brown. I mean, Charles "Chuck" Brown who named his son Charlie, and has an obsession with kites?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Have you always been lime green Fly? I could have sworn you were a darker green before, and if so, what prompted the change?

I haven't ever changed it but that dosen't mean the boards filters haven't changed. Really I like the Color Green Better it is just that the Lime shows up better on the dark backgrounds that I prefer.

Much like the Riddler, who is also a fan of the Green Scheme as well..

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/24/d5/72/24d57238fe52cff753764d7b98b11613.jpg

leonidas
how can the riddler win this... confused hatter has some pretty decent mind control feats. or did. haven't seen the rebooted version, or, whatever we call these current dc guys nowadays. i don't think riddler is immune to mind control is he?

Bentley
Fitness >> Mind control

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
how can the riddler win this... confused hatter has some pretty decent mind control feats. or did. haven't seen the rebooted version, or, whatever we call these current dc guys nowadays. i don't think riddler is immune to mind control is he?

He might be. They've kind of turned him into "Because I'm the Riddler!"

Performing miracles that should be impossible, like hacking something a mother box can't crack, or opening up an impregnable door in seconds with no tools.. They'd probably have him riddle his way around everything from mind control to Psycho Pirate..

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas

I read the thread as a h2h fight....

Dareangel
yes its a h2h fight. not sure any of them can really fight thou

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.