Designated Survivor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Is it me, or does the show seen like it's turned from an anti Trump bias, to a slightly sympathetic one?

The president, who usually did the opposite of what Trump would do, is suddenly in the scope of an impeachment attempt, and has become pretty hawkish of late. He's portrayed as an inexperienced man doing the best he can, who makes understandable mistakes and has the entire political world against him.

I've got to wonder if someone involved with the show has warmed up to Trump, for some reason. At least in terms of giving him the benefit of the doubt in that he's at least a well meaning inept man, instead of an outright evil bigot.

The former president turning on him could even be seen as Pence, as both are experienced, and very, very dirty.

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
*puts on conspiracy theory hat*

It got cancelled when it became more sympathetic to Trump. COLLUSION!!!! eek!

Kidding, obviously.

I never watched the show myself. Got a few friends who watch it though and say it's pretty good.

Panzerlock
very dissapointed to hear that Designated Survivor has been axed. wtf is going on in tv land??

cdtm
When they keep changing things up, you know it's only a matter of time.

Michael J. Fox was probably their nuclear option. Hope sick people tune in to see the sideshow freak (I say this as a man with an uncle who has parkinson's. I'm simply too much of a cynic to believe they brought someone so obviously impaired for any other reason then a hope that some sadistic ****s enjoy mocking a handicapped person..)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.