Get in here Carver!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

One Big Mob
You old son of a gun, this is the thread for you!

Hulk vs Superman

WWH without Worldbreaker. Rebirth Superman without Sundips

The stipulations here is that this is a shot for shot type of brawl. What this means my good man is that each fighter takes turns landing attacks on the other. They can't avoid, but they can brace. They each get 20 feet of movement to land whatever attack they can. They have to wait for the other person to attack until they can attack again, but they can take as little or as much time to attack as long as they hit their target within 1 second of winding up, and their continuous attack can only land for one second, but the damage over time sticks. No bfr but they can go anywhere on the planet. No T-Vo or whatever energy shenanigans Hulk does.
They both have their full powers otherwise.

Basically, Superman can punch Hulk through mountains until he blows up Zopzop's patio set 3 mountains over, but he can't heat vision him for an hour. He can fully freeze Hulk but he can't keep blowing cold at him. Hulk can't eat him either, a bite sure, but no chewing.

I think that's it.

Who goes down first?

carver9
Question to all. How much more powerful is Superman hits compared to Thor with Mjlonir? Let's start there.

carver9
Let's add Herc to that question as well. How much more powerful is Superman punch in comparison to Herc punch (he just had a ft of stopping the movement of a planet)?

RealityWarper
Holy shit ! ><

The OP nerfs Hulk's powers but not Superman's.

We already know who would win then. XD

Stoic
The first step is to toss denial out the window. Then the healing can begin. I did this a while back, and you know what? It's not that bad admitting that Superman would beat the shit out of the Hulk.

Look into the mirror Carver, deep into your own eyes, and say it with me. Superman beats the Hulk.

You know it deep down inside. Just let go of those Hulk demons stuck into the gray areas of your brain, and just say it.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
The first step is to toss denial out the window. Then the healing can begin. I did this a while back, and you know what? It's not that bad admitting that Superman would beat the shit out of the Hulk.

Look into the mirror Carver, deep into your own eyes, and say it with me. Superman beats the Hulk.

You know it deep down inside. Just let go of those Hulk demons stuck into the gray areas of your brain, and just say it.

Let me rephrase this... answer my question above please.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Let's add Herc to that question as well. How much more powerful is Superman punch in comparison to Herc punch (he just had a ft of stopping the movement of a planet)?

When did he do this on his own?

Scans, carvdaddy.

Stoic
Let me rephrase this... answer my question above please.

Superman at his best non sun amped self would have beaten Grand Master Prime. This is why Superman will always beat the Hulk. The Hulk can't fly, and he may as well be a big wheel in comparison to a Corvette in terms of speed. Or a piece of dung always being stepped on by crowds of New Yorker's in flip flops on a rainy day.

It would always be a one sided slap fest in favor of Superman unless their speed were equalized, or Hulk had some way of getting in a hit.

Logically speaking he really doesn't have an answer for the speed. I mean sure he can react like he did with GM Prime, but it would already be too late, he'd be sailing off into deep space holding the L card.

Just look into that mirror okay. It will be fine, just eat a cookie, and shake it off.

bluewaterrider
Question to all. How much more powerful is Superman hits compared to Thor with Mjlonir? Let's start there.

3 times.

Exactly 3 times more powerful.

Unless we're talking about Jane as Thor.

In which case it's only 1/3rd as powerful as a Thor Mjolnir strike, 'cause Jane's mean like that.

xJLxKing
Superman

Without the healing factor, Hulk wont take these hits as well as Superman

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
When did he do this on his own?

Scans, carvdaddy.

He didn't. .

carver9
Superman at his best non sun amped self would have beaten Grand Master Prime. This is why Superman will always beat the Hulk. The Hulk can't fly, and he may as well be a big wheel in comparison to a Corvette in terms of speed. Or a piece of dung always being stepped on by crowds of New Yorker's in flip flops on a rainy day.

It would always be a one sided slap fest in favor of Superman unless their speed were equalized, or Hulk had some way of getting in a hit.

Logically speaking he really doesn't have an answer for the speed. I mean sure he can react like he did with GM Prime, but it would already be too late, he'd be sailing off into deep space holding the L card.

Just look into that mirror okay. It will be fine, just eat a cookie, and shake it off.

Wait a minute. Why do you think Superman wouldve beaten Grandmaster?

Also, Hulk wouldve defeated Kalibak and Mantis. Hulk wouldve taken out Konvikt. Hulk wouldve dropped Zod son. All of these people have koed Superman. What kind of debating is this?

At this point, its debatable if Superman have the strength to even lift Hulk off of his feet. He was standing in a sink spot tanking licks from both Thor and Herc.

Superman gets wrecked. Dont know why you keep bringing up Grandmaster. He was obviously above top tier.

xJLxKing
Wait a minute. Why do you think Superman wouldve beaten Grandmaster?

Also, Hulk wouldve defeated Kalibak and Mantis. Hulk wouldve taken out Konvikt. Hulk wouldve dropped Zod son. All of these people have koed Superman. What kind of debating is this?

At this point, its debatable if Superman have the strength to even lift Hulk off of his feet. He was standing in a sink spot tanking licks from both Thor and Herc.

Superman gets wrecked. Dont know why you keep bringing up Grandmaster. He was obviously above top tier.
Why are you lying

Please show the entire fight scene of Superman vs Zod Jr. PLEASE

FFS, blatantly lying

carver9
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
3 times.

Exactly 3 times more powerful.

Unless we're talking about Jane as Thor.

In which case it's only 1/3rd as powerful as a Thor Mjolnir strike, 'cause Jane's mean like that.

Superman hit is 3 times more powerful than Thor? What are you basing this off of?

One Big Mob

Just look into that mirror okay. It will be fine, just eat a cookie, and shake it off. You think I'd make a "Get in here Carver!" thread without giving Hulk the best chance he has to contend against Superman's raw might concentrated in his single attacks?

This is a shot for shot style battle. The only way Hulk doesn't hit Superman is if Superman takes him out in an attack. Superman still gets his speed, just not to avoid attacks or land infinity plus 1 attacks to Hulk's zero attacks.

Pretty much the fairest type of fight I could make of this. Even the "slugfests" turn into Superman being too fast for Hulk, and removing his speed takes away from his single attacks.

So yeah, rethink the battle based on that. I personally am on the fence.

Baziemarc123
superman doesnt hit harder than Hulk

Zack M
Supes wins.

carver9
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/a/a6/Lor-Zod_Booster_Shot_0001.jpg

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Action-Comics-997-House-of-Zod-Superman-DC-Comics-spoilers-1.jpg

I promise you Hulk hits harder than the people that did this. Thing is, consistently, for the past 10 yrs, you'll be hard pressed finding anything close to Hulk being knocked out like this and the one thing youll find (sun God), context was involved.

Stoic
Originally posted by One Big Mob
You think I'd make a "Get in here Carver!" thread without giving Hulk the best chance he has to contend against Superman's raw might concentrated in his single attacks?

This is a shot for shot style battle. The only way Hulk doesn't hit Superman is if Superman takes him out in an attack. Superman still gets his speed, just not to avoid attacks or land infinity plus 1 attacks to Hulk's zero attacks.

Pretty much the fairest type of fight I could make of this. Even the "slugfests" turn into Superman being too fast for Hulk, and removing his speed takes away from his single attacks.

So yeah, rethink the battle based on that. I personally am on the fence.

Well since the Hulk has no HF here (is this a correct assumption?), I would assume that a planetary level punch would end things the moment that the Hulk got hit. And this is WW Hulk who was given a hard limit to his stats.

In a comic or live scenario the Hulk would always lose because he would lack the ability to ramp up in time before the darkness came to claim him. WW Hulk had the ability to ramp up to planetary plus levels in an instant but forum rules regarding WW Hulk has prohibited him from rising above anything seen during that arc.

Based on stips Hulk loses.

carver9
Well since the Hulk has no HF here (is this a correct assumption?), I would assume that a planetary level punch would end things the moment that the Hulk got hit. And this is WW Hulk who was given a hard limit to his stats.

In a comic or live scenario the Hulk would always lose because he would lack the ability to ramp up in time before the darkness came to claim him. WW Hulk had the ability to ramp up to planetary plus levels in an instant but forum rules regarding WW Hulk has prohibited him from rising above anything seen during that arc.

Based on stips Hulk loses.

SMH. Planetary hit? Really???? What if Hulk hit Superman with the same hit, what would happen? Even without his healing factor he can withstand hits from elites. Scans of a high end person dropping Hulk before he ramps up.

The Nuul
I hope my good pal carver kicks brans ass!

One Big Mob

Based on stips Hulk loses. Both are full powered, they or more accurately Superman is hindered in what they can do with it in order to make it a true test of man vs green man.

But if it helps, you can have two scenarios. One with healing factor, one without. Superman also has a healing factor. It's just overshadowed by what Hulk has.

Edit: I also don't want Hulk sitting there just rage amping the entire time too. Hulk's progression is good enough, let alone the "he amps to infinity the whole time". Hulk's amp works the same as in comics. He's not a DBZ character powering up.

carver9
Titus 2 shot ko Superman...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/121335/2343973-jlaclassified50022.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/12780/2166607-jla_classified__51_022.jpg

Titus one hits Superman and almost kills him. I'm only mentioning this because of Stoic silly argument. Bringing up Grandmaster who didn't even ko Hulk and is obviously above top tier.

Baziemarc123
Titus 2 shot ko Superman...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/121335/2343973-jlaclassified50022.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/12780/2166607-jla_classified__51_022.jpg

Titus one hits Superman and almost kills him. I'm only mentioning this because of Stoic silly argument. Bringing up Grandmaster who didn't even ko Hulk and is obviously above top tier.

that's hilarious

xJLxKing
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/a/a6/Lor-Zod_Booster_Shot_0001.jpg

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Action-Comics-997-House-of-Zod-Superman-DC-Comics-spoilers-1.jpg

I promise you Hulk hits harder than the people that did this. Thing is, consistently, for the past 10 yrs, you'll be hard pressed finding anything close to Hulk being knocked out like this and the one thing youll find (sun God), context was involved.
post the next issue then

It's a cliff hanger FFS man

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
post the next issue then

It's a cliff hanger FFS man

Why do I need to post the next scan? The next comic they are up fighting. We dont even see Superman get off of the ground. Who knows what happened from the time he was dropped until the next issue. The scan I posted is showing his eyes closed. I'm guessing you're saying he was meditating there. I guess this is a cliff hanger as well?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/308/577205-trinity03013.jpg

DarkSaint85

What about Nuul evil face

What about Chulk?

Is Hulk not Hulk? You've given Chulks feats to Hulk, don't you? I have your posts ready.

Stoic
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
that's hilarious

What's even more hilarious is that Titus must have been above top tier to have done that to Superman, not to mention that he came out of nowhere in the last scan and hit Superman with a cheap shot. The Hulk stood there and waited to be punched into orbit, as if he were too stupid to realize that he could not fly.

Carver go into scan bomb mode, so that everyone waiting to peel your forehead back for the ultra butt dump to show up to let loose on you.

Baziemarc123
Hulk shrugged off Jane, and Hercules simultaneously. either of them are arguably stronger than Supes

carver9
What about Nuul evil face

What about Chulk?

Is Hulk not Hulk? You've given Chulks feats to Hulk, don't you? I have your posts ready.

Read the OP and stop trolling please.

DarkSaint85
Read the OP and stop trolling please.

Hulk is Hulk. No?

Thing was bloodying WWH up:

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/image37.jpeg

OP said WWH only, right?

He has also said that in one scenario, HF is turned off.

carver9
What's even more hilarious is that Titus must have been above top tier to have done that to Superman, not to mention that he came out of nowhere in the last scan and hit Superman with a cheap shot. The Hulk stood there and waited to be punched into orbit, as if he were too stupid to realize that he could not fly.

Carver go into scan bomb mode, so that everyone waiting to peel your forehead back for the ultra butt dump to show up to let loose on you.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Titus is above top tier but Grandmaster isnt??????

What's wrong with you and Grandmaster surprised punched Hulk as well. It was a cheap shot. So answer this, everyone that knock out Hulk, they are meta tier but the people that ko Superman is skyfather? Answer my previous question please because this is literally the 3rd time you mentioned grandmaster while ignoring Superman losses.

One Big Mob
WWH incarnation. IE up to HoTM and whatever other Hulks followed that incarnation.

Pretty sure Hickman Hulk was supposed to be the same for a bit until Doc Green. But yeah, it's a catch-all for that one. Whatever you think applies to that Hulk or could apply. If you could make the case, then make it.

Just no World Breaker.

DarkSaint85
You need to summon Carver with a big old hello.

Carver, Hello??

Stoic
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Titus is above top tier but Grandmaster isnt??????

What's wrong with you and Grandmaster surprised punched Hulk as well. It was a cheap shot. So answer this, everyone that knock out Hulk, they are meta tier but the people that ko Superman is skyfather? Answer my previous question please because this is literally the 3rd time you mentioned grandmaster while ignoring Superman losses.

They both have to be above top tier.

BWR answered for me concerning Thor and Herc.

How was Hulk surprised by GM Prime? Hulk belted him in the face and stood there. He looked like a 5 yr old dying to go on a new ride. Which he took with a grin after getting his face broken.

Also this is WW Hulk, not the Immortal Hulk who appears to be immune to the old sleeper move that he used to always fall for.

carver9
Hulk is Hulk. No?

Thing was bloodying WWH up:

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/image37.jpeg

OP said WWH only, right?

He has also said that in one scenario, HF is turned off.

Does anyone else besides Dark want to debate this. I can post a kid with no fts knocking a full powered Superman out and end this retarded scan Dark posted but I'm not. The OP is talking about Banner. If you are going to keep side tracking then stop replying to me.

carver9
They both have to be above top tier.

BWR answered for me concerning Thor and Herc.

How was Hulk surprised by GM Prime? Hulk belted him in the face and stood there. He looked like a 5 yr old dying to go on a new ride. Which he took with a grin after getting his face broken.

Also this is WW Hulk, not the Immortal Hulk who appears to be immune to the old sleeper move that he used to always fall for.

It doesn't matter tbh. Grandmaster is above elites and he didn't ko Hulk, he bfred him. Hulk laughed right after Grandmaster punch and it's not as if Superman haven't been koed by less. Kalibak has knocked his eyes in the back of his head...

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111293353/5311751-2147801196-Super.jpg
https://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111293353/5311752-8842111522-Super.jpg

Let me guess... Kalibak is trans tier as well?

Stoic
It doesn't matter tbh. Grandmaster is above elites and he didn't ko Hulk, he bfred him. Hulk laughed right after Grandmaster punch and it's not as if Superman haven't been koed by less. Kalibak has knocked his eyes in the back of his head...

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111293353/5311751-2147801196-Super.jpg
https://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111293353/5311752-8842111522-Super.jpg

Let me guess... Kalibak is trans tier as well?

Yesssss, keep on doing that, I want to see what the Hulk-Busters turn you into within the next few pages.

xJLxKing
Why do I need to post the next scan? The next comic they are up fighting. We dont even see Superman get off of the ground. Who knows what happened from the time he was dropped until the next issue. The scan I posted is showing his eyes closed. I'm guessing you're saying he was meditating there. I guess this is a cliff hanger as well?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/308/577205-trinity03013.jpg

Why do you have post a screenshot of what happens in the next issue?
Probably because it completely destroy whatever little argument you were trying to make.
Zod Jr hit Superman. Congrats, the issue ends with Superman down. Next issue we see they are fighting.

It's only logical to assume that Superman was not knocked out. Why? because we see in the next issue when Superman did get knocked down, what happened. Zod/Zod Jr restrained him in Kryptonite

carver9
Yesssss, keep on doing that, I want to see what the Hulk-Busters turn you into within the next few pages.

I have no worries.

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Why do you have post a screenshot of what happens in the next issue?
Probably because it completely destroy whatever little argument you were trying to make.
Zod Jr hit Superman. Congrats, the issue ends with Superman down. Next issue we see they are fighting.

It's only logical to assume that Superman was not knocked out. Why? because we see in the next issue when Superman did get knocked down, what happened. Zod/Zod Jr restrained him in Kryptonite

Why was his eyes closed?

DarkSaint85
Does anyone else besides Dark want to debate this. I can post a kid with no fts knocking a full powered Superman out and end this retarded scan Dark posted but I'm not. The OP is talking about Banner. If you are going to keep side tracking then stop replying to me.

How am I side tracking?

OP said WWH.

I posted WWH. With Thing. What tier is Thing on again? High Meta?

That's based on his entire history of feats.

Phuck it, all characters jump a tier or so when the situation calls for it.

Let's make him a Low Herald.

And WWH is bloodied up from a punch, by a Thing who, being generous here, has jumped a tier.

You bring up Zod's son, and say he's featless. So? He has a feat. KOing Supes.

I mean, Thing has feats. Loads of them. And they place him in the High Meta tier. What does that say about him and WWH?

carver9
How am I side tracking?

OP said WWH.

I posted WWH. With Thing. What tier is Thing on again? High Meta?

That's based on his entire history of feats.

Phuck it, all characters jump a tier or so when the situation calls for it.

Let's make him a Low Herald.

And WWH is bloodied up from a punch, by a Thing who, being generous here, has jumped a tier.

You bring up Zod's son, and say he's featless. So? He has a feat. KOing Supes.

I mean, Thing has feats. Loads of them. And they place him in the High Meta tier. What does that say about him and WWH?

Everyone that kos Superman doesn't get bumped up to trans tier. Also, Thing toppled Galactus as well. Did good again Champion who treated all of the heros like fodder.

Hercules punch didn't do anything close to that...

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/incrediblehulk107-023.jpg

And Hulk said he was one of the only who stood a chance. I guess this mean Thing punch>>>>Hercules. Also, a kid koed Superman, imagine what Hulk would do. A kid with no fts who doesn't automatically get bumped up to Herald tier.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Green Scar.

"Id"

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/incrediblehulk107-023.jpg

Why is Hulk blowing Herc in the bottom left corner? confused

Insane Titan

abhilegend
Superman wins.

Damborgson
Either Superman takes him out early, which is something I have a hard time seeing, or Hulk crushes him sooner or later.

Hulk will heal faster, grow stronger and tougher, its just not a good thread for Superman.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Damborgson
Either Superman takes him out early, which is something I have a hard time seeing, or Hulk crushes him sooner or later.

Hulk will heal faster, grow stronger and tougher, its just not a good thread for Superman.

He has one second to do as much damage as he wants, then the other side gets to do it.

HF is also turned off in one round.

Not sure how that translates to it being a bad thread for Supes. It's actually a very balanced thread.

carver9
Dark, did not see that. What punching scene would you use for Superman vs an elite showing he would ko the Hulk?

DarkSaint85
The punch that killed Doomsday.

carver9
The punch that killed Doomsday.

A long fight punch? Dont think that would be enough. What other punch? Superman and Doomsday fight went comics.

carver9
Also, are you saying DOS Superman (lol) is as strong as Hulk?

DarkSaint85
A long fight punch? Dont think that would be enough. What other punch? Superman and Doomsday fight went comics.

You forget that DD was healing up, so that he was as fresh as a daisy. So no, the long fight didn't matter. It was only the last punch that did.

carver9
You forget that DD was healing up, so that he was as fresh as a daisy. So no, the long fight didn't matter. It was only the last punch that did.

Where in that book was it mentioned Doomsday having a healing factor? He didn't have it unless you can show proof. I feel confident that was something presented during his resuresction. Again, I dont mind you proving me wrong here.

Lasting damage and again, DOS Superman is no WWH. I'm guessing you cant remember the incidents that happened during the comic?

DarkSaint85
Where in that book was it mentioned Doomsday having a healing factor? He didn't have it unless you can show proof. I feel confident that was something presented during his resuresction. Again, I dont mind you proving me wrong here.

Lasting damage and again, DOS Superman is no WWH. I'm guessing you cant remember the incidents that happened during the comic?

Superman only managed to hurt him at the very end, just before he killed him (by breaking his bone spur -YES! IVE FINALLY MANAGED TO HURT HIM!)

https://i.imgur.com/P3YbvqU_d.jpg
https://s31.postimg.cc/wciuin6zv/P3_Ybvq_U_d.jpg

Before that, he wasn't even hurting him:
https://m.imgur.com/WoUR8FL

Also, you've forgotten that prior to DoS, there were whole storylines with Doomsday, talking about how he can regenerate.

DoS Superman is stronger than Thing, that's for sure. I can look back and see who else tanked his blows (Wolverine? Beast?) if you want to play that game smile

-Pr-

Wow, you didn't even wait a whole post before trying to move the goalposts.

carver9
Superman only managed to hurt him at the very end, just before he killed him (by breaking his bone spur -YES! IVE FINALLY MANAGED TO HURT HIM!)

https://i.imgur.com/P3YbvqU_d.jpg
https://s31.postimg.cc/wciuin6zv/P3_Ybvq_U_d.jpg

Before that, he wasn't even hurting him:
https://m.imgur.com/WoUR8FL

Also, you've forgotten that prior to DoS, there were whole storylines with Doomsday, talking about how he can regenerate.

DoS Superman is stronger than Thing, that's for sure. I can look back and see who else tanked his blows (Wolverine? Beast?) if you want to play that game smile

He still took blows prior to being dropped by Superman and AFTER Superman statement of hurting him. It wasnt a one shot kill.

Where was his healing mentioned during DOS? Did he heal that broken bone?

And Thing is stronger than an exploding gas station. Hulk kills him with a thunderclap and he hits harder than a nuke that almost killed Superman.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wow, you didn't even wait a whole post before trying to move the goalposts.

I was making a point. Why didn't you point out that low balling above by the Hulk hating crew.?

DarkSaint85
Carvers point: 'I will use low showings!'
DS point: 'but if you do, does that mean low showings can be used for wwh?'
Carver: 'i will use even lower showings!!!'

Totally missing the point as per usual, carver boy.

carver9
Carvers point: 'I will use low showings!'
DS point: 'but if you do, does that mean low showings can be used for wwh?'
Carver: 'i will use even lower showings!!!'

Totally missing the point as per usual, carver boy.

I posted showings of Titus, Titus again, and Konvikt knocking Superman out and you bring up Thing. Superman average must be extremely high for you to think Titus and Konvikt are low showings. What is Supermans average? Spectre?

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Holy shit ! ><

The OP nerfs Hulk's powers but not Superman's.

We already know who would win then. XD

He also nerfed Supes defense, speed advantage, or the fact he could pour on hv until he runs out of juice.

DarkSaint85
What are WWHs highs then?

carver9

A Sentry that was dishing out the power of a million exploding suns (Per Reed and Ben.. remember, femto seconds).

cdtm

Hell, what are WWH's lows and averages.

carver9
He was also withstanding punches from an amped Ironman who was creating shockwaves and assisting in punches that split New York in half. He took an attack from Black Bolt that took a chunk out of the moon the size of a state. Powered through it.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
He also nerfed Supes defense, speed advantage, or the fact he could pour on hv until he runs out of juice.

laughing

Supe's defense ?

The guy is a punching bag and his "speed" is an invention of the battle forums.

Hulk is nerfed.

Superman isn't. Period.

cdtm
That was't Black Bolt.

Have you read Superman vs The Elite? You should.

http://www.4thletter.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/action775-24.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
That was't Black Bolt.

Have you read Superman vs The Elite? You should.

http://www.4thletter.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/action775-24.jpg

I know that wasnt BB but that Black Bolt was just as powerful. Remember, that's the one that ripped through space and time with his scream (even though Reed amped it a little bit).

carver9
Originally posted by RealityWarper
laughing

Supe's defense ?

The guy is a punching bag and his "speed" is an invention of the battle forums.

Hulk is nerfed.

Superman isn't. Period.

I dont get what he meant about Superman defense.

Also, I agree, Superman gets punched too frequently for it to be considered an advantage here.

Hulk would probably absorb Superman heat vision.

abhilegend
That black bolt was killed by Namor after he failed to take even Iron Man out by his voice.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
That black bolt was killed by Namor after he failed to take even Iron Man out by his voice.

When he was taking on a team of Avengers?

abhilegend
I dont get what he meant about Superman defense.

Also, I agree, Superman gets punched too frequently for it to be considered an advantage here.

Hulk would probably absorb Superman heat vision.
Lolwut? Originally posted by carver9
When he was taking on a team of Avengers?
No, when Namor killed him.

carver9
Lolwut?
No, when Namor killed him.

Joking about the absorption.

This scene?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1w56uCt0qYY/V5Vb5oFoavI/AAAAAAAA0qA/f19yM3oSH8w0EmnZzROZg2eitZd3OmncACLcB/s1600/nai5_10-11.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_9XS_tHL25Q/V5Vb8zGh9CI/AAAAAAAA0qE/eZipfHt4Sb8pWE22pDkq6RQtTzje_gDOwCLcB/s1600/nai5_12-13.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mP9GL8QBGy4/V5VcJ-OywsI/AAAAAAAA0qI/BeHFc4C_7L4u3cLpOixMhKd6Mh1BuIg9QCLcB/s1600/nai5_14-15.gif

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-W0LAM6M94-8/V5VcPnznEeI/AAAAAAAA0qM/9rApNd4H7Qw9t8h9Pt9SRST9qCdInYJCACLcB/s1600/nai5_15.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gp0E1OOnQSs/V5VcS29HSpI/AAAAAAAA0qQ/obGrVgRppF8QA0vzyjYY8dQHCgEz_RjogCLcB/s1600/nai5_15-16.gif

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QgayiSdl4kE/V5VcnnD3WuI/AAAAAAAA0qU/5emujow6eLAAGBoTrCD8gyC-pfcIA-JjQCLcB/s1600/nai5_16-17.jpg

Where he was taking on the Avengers? And what does this have to do with what I said? I dont get it.

abhilegend
Joking about the absorption.

This scene?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1w56uCt0qYY/V5Vb5oFoavI/AAAAAAAA0qA/f19yM3oSH8w0EmnZzROZg2eitZd3OmncACLcB/s1600/nai5_10-11.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_9XS_tHL25Q/V5Vb8zGh9CI/AAAAAAAA0qE/eZipfHt4Sb8pWE22pDkq6RQtTzje_gDOwCLcB/s1600/nai5_12-13.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mP9GL8QBGy4/V5VcJ-OywsI/AAAAAAAA0qI/BeHFc4C_7L4u3cLpOixMhKd6Mh1BuIg9QCLcB/s1600/nai5_14-15.gif

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-W0LAM6M94-8/V5VcPnznEeI/AAAAAAAA0qM/9rApNd4H7Qw9t8h9Pt9SRST9qCdInYJCACLcB/s1600/nai5_15.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gp0E1OOnQSs/V5VcS29HSpI/AAAAAAAA0qQ/obGrVgRppF8QA0vzyjYY8dQHCgEz_RjogCLcB/s1600/nai5_15-16.gif

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QgayiSdl4kE/V5VcnnD3WuI/AAAAAAAA0qU/5emujow6eLAAGBoTrCD8gyC-pfcIA-JjQCLcB/s1600/nai5_16-17.jpg

Where he was taking on the Avengers? And what does this have to do with what I said? I dont get it.
Why don't you show the full scan where it was killed by Namor impaling it with a stone column.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BYmNo0Jegr4/VxXgiCyKUdI/AAAAAAAANMY/xYnI481GMgExl7nVb8mYNHml2keXtC8UgCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO015.jpg

Guess stone column>WWH

carver9
Why don't you show the full scan where it was killed by Namor impaling it with a stone column.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BYmNo0Jegr4/VxXgiCyKUdI/AAAAAAAANMY/xYnI481GMgExl7nVb8mYNHml2keXtC8UgCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO015.jpg

Guess stone column>WWH

Lol... the scan I showed had him impaled.

Read my post again and tell me why you are mentioning him being impaled. Also, when hulk got pass his scream, he dropped him with ease.

carver9
Your scan is like me posting Wonder Woman getting shot by a bullet almost dying and downgrading Superman because he couldnt drop her.

abhilegend
Lol... the scan I showed had him impaled.

Read my post again and tell me why you are mentioning him being impaled. Also, when hulk got pass his scream, he dropped him with ease.
Right, Hulk needs to go apeshit to beat someone killed by a stone column.

That's just weak man.

abhilegend
Your scan is like me posting Wonder Woman getting shot by a bullet almost dying and downgrading Superman because he couldnt drop her.
Diana is weak to bullets.

But that would make Hulk look worse because his clone damage couldn't beat her in an hour.

Hulk<<Bullets and stone columns.

Dareangel
When carver saw infinity war and he saw how badly thanos beat hulk, not only breaking him physically, but he made the hulk become too afraid to change the entire movie, carver lost his idea of the world. he lost his belife that you can have what ever you want, as long as you work hard. you see, carver worked hard. and what did he get in return? hulk being scared, broken and lonely. at this moment carver saw his hero getting broken spiritually. but thats the world carver, thats the world. there is always a bigger fish than you. its not about being the strongest, its about how you deal with the stronger. and hulk got broken carver. he got broken...

Damborgson
He has one second to do as much damage as he wants, then the other side gets to do it.

HF is also turned off in one round.

Not sure how that translates to it being a bad thread for Supes. It's actually a very balanced thread.

Ah, I didn't catch the stip about the damage accumulating for Hulk.

I would probably give it to Superman then.

It wasn't directed towards the thread being "bad" as in I view it as negatively done, more like given my original understanding of the thread, Superman was at a disadvantage and more likely to lose.

carver9
Right, Hulk needs to go apeshit to beat someone killed by a stone column.

That's just weak man.

This Bolt threw an attack at Hulk that was powerful enough to take a chunk out of the moon the size of a state. Once Hulk powered through this, he easily dropped him. Dont know why you keep mentioning the rock. Did the rock counter a scream of this magnitude?

SquallX

carver9
Diana is weak to bullets.

But that would make Hulk look worse because his clone damage couldn't beat her in an hour.

Hulk<<Bullets and stone columns.

It doesn't make Hulk look like anything since he didn't fail to ko this Bolt with ease. Why are you not comprehending this? Also, rock must be high Herald because Superman has been flash koed by getting his head rammed into a stone.

carver9
Squal... read those scans again.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Damborgson
Ah, I didn't catch the stip about the damage accumulating for Hulk.

I would probably give it to Superman then.

It wasn't directed towards the thread being "bad" as in I view it as negatively done, more like given my original understanding of the thread, Superman was at a disadvantage and more likely to lose. Two scenarios. One with healing factor. One without.

It's a great thread. All I want is for them to be compared in durability and power output. Even in a slugfest you have characters winning because they're too skilled or elusive and people will drag that pony all the way to the city. Whereas Flash could beat Thor with his full powers, suddenly a slugfest turns into Thor being way too skilled for him and all of Flashes vaunted speed is not enough to tag Karate Thor. I didn't want that.

This thread neuters the way they fight. It doesn't take away their strength, speed, heat vision, or durability. A good old game of shot for shot. Who can shut the lights out first?

Stoic

cdtm
Earth shaking and yet only the windows in Metropolis were blown out. They should have just left it alone. If I were you, I'd be so disgusted that I'd never mention it again.

Lois was right next to them, and she fared a lot better then those windows.

abhilegend
This Bolt threw an attack at Hulk that was powerful enough to take a chunk out of the moon the size of a state. Once Hulk powered through this, he easily dropped him. Dont know why you keep mentioning the rock. Did the rock counter a scream of this magnitude?
Namor did better than that with a rock.

Just weak as **** man. Originally posted by carver9
It doesn't make Hulk look like anything since he didn't fail to ko this Bolt with ease. Why are you not comprehending this? Also, rock must be high Herald because Superman has been flash koed by getting his head rammed into a stone.

Except a rock killed Bolt when Hulk couldn't.

Weak man, just weak.

carver9
Namor did better than that with a rock.

Just weak as **** man.

Except a rock killed Bolt when Hulk couldn't.

Weak man, just weak.

Did Hulk try to kill him?

abhilegend
Did Hulk try to kill him?
Was he hitting bolt with pillows?

carver9
Per what I seen, WWH hit him once and it was over. Maybe you have scans showing the opposite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.