Thor/BRB/Jane vs Morrison JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Thor/BRB/Jane Thor vs Morrison JLA

Superman
Orion
Kyle Rayner
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Plastic Man

Who wins?

Baziemarc123
Prove how they're stronger than the Thors, Mr. "DOOMSDAY SOLOE'D THE LEAGUE HURR"

Philosophía
Any combination of 3, from the first 6, win.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Prove how they're stronger than the Thors, Mr. "DOOMSDAY SOLOE'D THE LEAGUE HURR"
Wut?

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wut?

Prove why Thor alone won't tear majority of them apart in physical strength

Or did you forget that same Thor slaughtered tons of Beyonder drones with Hyperion?

abhilegend
Prove why Thor alone won't tear majority of them apart in physical strength

Or did you forget that same Thor slaughtered tons of Beyonder drones with Hyperion?
Thor would tear most of the JLA apart?

Right, the beyonders who were killed by a planet busting attack from Starbrand and still ripped Thor's arm off like nothing? Those beyonders?

Superman punches through all of them like he did to Emperor Joker then.

Baziemarc123
Thor would tear most of the JLA apart?

Right, the beyonders who were killed by a planet busting attack from Starbrand and still ripped Thor's arm off like nothing? Those beyonders?

Superman punches through all of them like he did to Emperor Joker then.

What made you think it was planetary?

Emperor Joker is noncorporeal, same comic had him destroy the universe with Superman along with it and recreated it back.

Prove why Thor won't smash Kyle shield, J'onn, and Superman face in.

xJLxKing

abhilegend
What made you think it was planetary?

It was stated pretty clearly in Starbrand mini.

Haha what? Then who is Superman punching through here?

https://cdn3.whatculture.com/images/2011/11/ac770ar7.jpg

Before or after Superman punches Thor's teeth in?

Baziemarc123
It was stated pretty clearly in Starbrand mini.

Haha what? Then who is Superman punching through here?

https://cdn3.whatculture.com/images/2011/11/ac770ar7.jpg

Before or after Superman punches Thor's teeth in?

You forgot to post this panel where Superman had confirmed his punches had no effect due to EJ being a non corporeal reality warper

https://imgur.com/aOxS2Tl

No, It said "world" that could've meant universe

You can kindly post these showings as to why Supes is gonna "kick" his teeth in, and I'll KINDLY refute it with better ones.

DarkSaint85
Wait where does it say it had no effect due to him being incorporeal?

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait where does it say it had no effect due to him being incorporeal?

his body means nothing to him

Philosophía
You forgot to post this panel where Superman had confirmed his punches had no effect due to EJ being a non corporeal reality warper

You can kindly post these showings as to why Supes is gonna "kick" his teeth in, and I'll KINDLY refute it with better ones. What the actual f*ck?

abhilegend

You can kindly post these showings as to why Supes is gonna "kick" his teeth in, and I'll KINDLY refute it with better ones.
What? Are you seriously this dumb? Where is he stated to be in corporeal?

It was only Earth level.

Originally posted by Galan007
Hate to piss in your Cheerios, but it was later confirmed that the power Starbrand released when he detonated and killed a Beyonder was enough to "protect or destroy A world":

https://s32.postimg.org/ykwlwp4w5/Starbrand_and_Nightmask_2015_004_002.jpg
(And that was, per Kevin, the 'unleashed' power of the Starbrand.)

On the subsequent page Kevin reiterates that if he detonates, the EARTH will be destroyed:
http://i.imgur.com/c8PXkkx.jpg

IOW, we are dealing with a planetary force here. smile

krisblaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
i agree with this

Plastic Man, Wonder Woman and Manhunter vs these 3? lmao

Rage.Of.Olympus
Metamorpho vs. Galactus.

Philo: Metamorpho.
Abhilgend: Galactus is such a weakling. He was struggling with Celestials who are such jobbers LOLOLOL.
XxJlking: I just feel like, that Galactus hasn't been his old self with all these new retcons. I could see it being competitive. It just FEELS like, it won't be as clear cut.

Every thread in the last few weeks.

I'm busting xJL's balls (Very reasonable fellow imo), but the other two are 100%.

On topic, I feel bad for Ahilgend. Poor idiot probably sucks at rock, paper, scissors. Doesn't understand why a team with a Green Lantern and Flash could have an easier time preventing these 3 from using as much exotic attacks or why Doomsday would necessitate deadly and extreme force compared to a group of superheroes.

Baziemarc123
What? Are you seriously this dumb? Where is he stated to be in corporeal?

It was only Earth level.

Durability doesn't equal DC

abhilegend
Durability doesn't equal DC
Why?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Metamorpho vs. Galactus.

Abhilgend: Galactus is such a weakling. He was struggling with Celestials who are such jobbers LOLOLOL.
XxJlking: I just feel like, that Galactus hasn't been his old self with all these new retcons. I could see it being competitive. It just FEELS like, it won't be as clear cut.

I'm busting xJL's balls (Very reasonable fellow imo), but the other two are 100%.

On topic, I feel bad for Ahilgend. Poor idiot probably sucks at rock, paper, scissors. Doesn't understand why a team with a Green Lantern and Flash could have an easier time preventing these 3 from using as much exotic attacks.
This was a response to the new comicvine idiot asking for JLA vs Thors thread my dimwitted Thorbag.

Baziemarc123
That was actually unworthy Thor, and those "planet" Beyonders also stated they could create stars casually. Where's those feats that would determine the Thors aren't comparable though?

Just admit the JLA doesn't have any that ain't comparable. get rid of your pride

Baziemarc123
Why?

Durability is something's resistance to harm. Destructive capacity sounds like something's capacity to DO harm. Big difference

quanchi112
Metamorpho vs. Galactus.

On topic, I feel bad for Ahilgend. Poor idiot probably sucks at rock, paper, scissors. Doesn't understand why a team with a Green Lantern and Flash could have an easier time preventing these 3 from using as much exotic attacks or why Doomsday would necessitate deadly and extreme force compared to a group of superheroes. laughing out loud

So accurate.

abhilegend
That was actually unworthy Thor, and those "planet" Beyonders also stated they could create stars casually. Where's those feats that would determine the Thors aren't comparable though?

Just admit the JLA doesn't have any that ain't comparable. get rid of your pride
Unworthy Thor isn't any less stronger.

Statements are feats now?

Right, JLA shitstomp Thors. Happy now?

abhilegend
Durability is something's resistance to harm. Destructive capacity sounds like something's capacity to DO harm. Big difference

Joker tanked his bomb that destroyed entire universe.

How is that for durability?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by krisblaze
Plastic Man, Wonder Woman and Manhunter vs these 3? lmao plastic man is 7 on the list

Ahahhaahha

quanchi112

Baziemarc123
Joker tanked his bomb that destroyed entire universe.

How is that for durability?

So?

Cyclops.

His optic blasts can blow holes through mountains. Anything on that level is going to squash him physically like a grape.

Now, if you're talking about pure strength versus someone's durability against such, no. I mean, someone of MY strength punching ME is going to do damage. It'll hurt me, possibly injure me (certainly eventually), possibly KO me.

Similarly, Peter Parker. Parker gets into a punch-up with a perfect clone of himself, they're going to be hurting each other.

Baziemarc123
Prove The JLA "shit stomps" You've been dodging for about an hour now. Cmon post these feats that's supposedly out of the Thor's range. Is Abhi cowarding out now?

Philosophía
Plastic Man, Wonder Woman and Manhunter vs these 3? lmao First 6

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
plastic man is 7 on the list

Ahahhaahha

Kyle Rayner, Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman are going to beat Jane/Bill/Thor? Lol.

abhilegend
So?

Cyclops.

His optic blasts can blow holes through mountains. Anything on that level is going to squash him physically like a grape.

Now, if you're talking about pure strength versus someone's durability against such, no. I mean, someone of MY strength punching ME is going to do damage. It'll hurt me, possibly injure me (certainly eventually), possibly KO me.

Similarly, Peter Parker. Parker gets into a punch-up with a perfect clone of himself, they're going to be hurting each other.
So tanking a bomb which destroyed entire universe is not a durability showing?

You're just as dumb as I thought.

abhilegend
Prove The JLA "shit stomps" You've been dodging for about an hour now. Cmon post these feats that's supposedly out of the Thor's range. Is Abhi cowarding out now?
You're running away from just one feat from Superman my boy.

I ain't even started.

Baziemarc123
So tanking a bomb which destroyed entire universe is not a durability showing?

You're just as dumb as I thought.

That's ONE character though, I refuted that with a different one. Durability doesn't ALWAYS equal DC in most cases unless it's proven on panel

abhilegend
That's ONE character though, I refuted that with a different one. Durability doesn't ALWAYS equal DC in most cases unless it's proven on panel
Joker tanked the universe destroying bomb.

How is it not a durability feat my boy?

Baziemarc123
What does Joker tanking his own bomb have to do what durability not always equaling DC?

It's a case by case basis

panthergod
Kyle Rayner, Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman are going to beat Jane/Bill/Thor? Lol.

JOnn can take them alone.

Cry more.

Philosophía
J'onn would have Jane one shot Thor and then suck Bill

krisblaze
Bruh, why even bother?

abhilegend
What does Joker tanking his own bomb have to do what durability not always equaling DC?

It's a case by case basis
How is it being his power means anything about his durability?

Rage.Of.Olympus

quanchi112

Philosophía
You can't hurt punching yourself abhi.

Bazie has tried ever since he was a child. Absolutely no impaired mental capacity.

cdtm

Considering MM could also solo the League, and Plas was the only one who could slow up Fernus... smile

quanchi112

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bruh, why even bother?

These threads are now like 4 posters posting absurd opinions while being simultaneously flabbergasted that anyone could have a slightly different opinion in other threads.

Superman wins only 6/10 not 7/10? The next 10 pages are Abhilgend being dumb about it.

quanchi112

Baziemarc123
*waiting for Abhi to post them superior showings likeeee*

abhilegend
*waiting for Abhi to post them superior showings likeeee*
Because you responded so well to one, eh?

abhilegend

quanchi112
*waiting for Abhi to post them superior showings likeeee* Prepare for lies, twists, and propaganda.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prepare for lies, twists, and propaganda.

He's afraid I'll debunk them again

SquallX

quanchi112
He's afraid I'll debunk them again thumb up

DarkSaint85
his body means nothing to him

No, it says it did nothing to him.

DarkSaint85

Plastic Man covers their hands, preventing them from getting that sweet skin on Mjolnir action.

Jane reverts to a cancer patient.

Baziemarc123
No, it says it did nothing to him.

thank you for proving my point. was that hard?

DarkSaint85
thank you for proving my point. was that hard?

It doesn't say in the scan that it was due to him being incorporeal, lol.

I punched a guy the other day. Gave it my best shot. It did nothing.

Does that mean the guy was incorporeal? Lol.

Baziemarc123
It doesn't say in the scan that it was due to him being incorporeal, lol.

I punched a guy the other day. Gave it my best shot. It did nothing.

Does that mean the guy was incorporeal? Lol.

No matter HOW you slice it, it did absolutely nothing. so the feat doesn't count

carver9
The Thors win tbh.

DarkSaint85
No matter HOW you slice it, it did absolutely nothing. so the feat doesn't count

That doesn't mean it's not a feat, simply that EJ was beyond even that. Your point was that he was incorporeal, which is why its not a feat. But he DOES have a physical body (he even makes a *pop* noise). It's just that punching through his head does not harm him.

Baziemarc123
That doesn't mean it's not a feat, simply that EJ was beyond even that. Your point was that he was incorporeal, which is why its not a feat. But he DOES have a physical body (he even makes a *pop* noise). It's just that punching through his head does not harm him.

Meaning it's not an IMPRESSIVE feat. like. at. all.

you can't be this stupid

DarkSaint85
Meaning it's not an IMPRESSIVE feat. like. at. all.

you can't be this stupid

You're the one who said he was incorporeal.......which was what I was debating.

Baziemarc123
You're the one who said he was incorporeal.......which was what I was debating.

it's the same situation with spectre. Spectre was stating to be non corporeal, meaning he didn't have a physical form but against high tier cosmic beings he can be affected

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
The Thors win tbh.

Your an idiot.

quanchi112

SquallX

carver9
The same way Titus did except Thor is more powerful.

SquallX

Are you this blind?

You know characters far lower than Titus have held their own against Thor right? Does this mean Thor is low tier when the likes of Logan tagged him in combat?

panthergod

That's why he could overpower Superman where Thor got overpowered and punched into the dirt his father humped to conceive him..?

quanchi112

abhilegend
How is Thor more powerful than Titus?

carver9
How is Thor more powerful than Titus?

Thor isnt more powerful than first form Titus?

Baziemarc123
I'll gladly debate Thor vs Superman (BZ) if anyone's up for it.

abhilegend
No

Baziemarc123
Let me know when you man up post the feats for the JL @abhi

looking forward to refute it. I mean the thread was made for a reason, so try to actually follow the purpose of it

abhilegend
Let me know when you man up post the feats for the JL @abhi

looking forward to refute it. I mean the thread was made for a reason, so try to actually follow the purpose of it
You're still doing mental gymnastics for Emperor Joker feat.

Try to keep up.

MrMind
I remember 10 years ago any sensible fukin people know jla>avengers

now you get wankers thinkin thor can solo heralds, thanks alot mcu for creating a generation of retard fanboys

deathslash
.....what the phuck is even going on here?

krisblaze
Originally posted by MrMind
I remember 10 years ago any sensible fukin people know jla>avengers

now you get wankers thinkin thor can solo heralds, thanks alot mcu for creating a generation of retard fanboys

How ****ing dumb are you to think that Thor's stock has risen on KMC the last 10 years?

Bentley

Tutinax > Titus > Thor

leonidas
wait a minute--did someone just challenge abhi to a superman vs thor BZ?? and wtf is happening with the abhi/rage bz?

abhilegend
It's on hiatus as of now.

DarkSaint85
I'll gladly debate Thor vs Superman (BZ) if anyone's up for it.

Lol you still thinking on that Hulk vs Reed BZ?

gunchar
Uhm is this thread even serious?

The JLA lolstomps, any combination of three(barring Plastic Man, but even then could they still win) would already comfortably win this.

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.