Hulk VS Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
magneto at his best goes up against the hulk, how goes it?

no bfr

if this is a stomp wwh and or more powerful versions of hulk are allowed.

carver9
Is Hulk at his best as well?

ghostman
Originally posted by carver9
Is Hulk at his best as well?

nope.

carver9
Aaahhhh, gotcha. We have Magneto Prime vs tainted Hulk. KMC debate style. Magneto beats holding back Hulk.

Flyattractor
BFR is Left on so....

riv6672
What a bullshit thread.

DarkSaint85
Aaahhhh, gotcha. We have Magneto Prime vs tainted Hulk. KMC debate style. Magneto beats holding back Hulk.

But Mags is a mere Low Herald. How high does Hulk have to go to beat a Low Herald? WBH levels?

leonidas
hmm, why don't we table this one until the bz...?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But Mags is a mere Low Herald. How high does Hulk have to go to beat a Low Herald? WBH levels?

Don't you mean HOW LOW would Hulk have to Go???!!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy.gif

DarkSaint85
Lol.

But it's an interesting thread. At full capacity Magneto, it appears nothing less than a full capacity Hulk is needed to beat him. Even with BFR off.

Very telling, very telling indeed. This is why Hulk isn't above herald level.

Flyattractor
Has Hulk ever really went toe to toe with Maggy? In a way that didn't end with PIS/WIS Nonsense?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ghostman
magneto at his best goes up against the hulk, how goes it?

no bfr

if this is a stomp wwh and or more powerful versions of hulk are allowed.

whats with these bait threads? at his best mags manages to stalemate. hulk would win a solid majority

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
whats with these bait threads? at his best mags manages to stalemate. hulk would win a solid majority

There's gonna be a BZ on this!!

Wonder Man
Magneto's will is second only to Xavier
Magneto was still able to change the world so telepathy would only be blocked around the entire world.
Magneto wins this fight with a turn of his face like he did against those people in the
3000 year advancement cell.

spetznaz

Sin I AM
There's gonna be a BZ on this!!

but youd have to neuter hulk and tailor the battlefield

Sin I AM

MaZeRaIII
Hmm.....a being who is powered by MAGNETIC ENERGY (Gamma Rays) vs The Master of Magnetic Energy, wow.....such a hard choice, lol.

Damborgson
but youd have to neuter hulk and tailor the battlefield

Oh its going to be rough.

Hulk is immensely powerful but since we control the characters in the BZ, that means Mags gets to freely use his hax abilities.

I've got a strategy formulating though thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by Damborgson
I've got a strategy formulating though thumb up It's going to break my heart, damborg. I'll be screaming you were the chosen one in every post.

Damborgson
I won't lose here Philo.

https://media.giphy.com/media/zM5Xae6dZmxXO/giphy.gif

I have a greater destiny still.

Sin I AM
Oh its going to be rough.

Hulk is immensely powerful but since we control the characters in the BZ, that means Mags gets to freely use his hax abilities.

I've got a strategy formulating though thumb up

anyone who loses as hulk needs to get banned

Flyattractor
anyone who loses as hulk needs to get banned

Does that Include Infinity War (Big Green Wimpy Bean) Hulk?

Philosophía
anyone who loses as hulk needs to get banned I think Sin should be banned if Damborg loses. And also if he wins.

carver9
I like spetnaz and I have a man crush (I think, think I can say no homo to that) on Damborgson. Both are great posters. By the way, it was hinted at Hulk having super speed.

StiltmanFTW
I have a man crush (I think, think I can say no home to that) on Damborgson.

no home...

yes hotel...

carver9
Edited

StiltmanFTW
Too late, carver. Too late.

No home today. Hotel today. Yes, yes.

I'll record you and Damborg going wild...

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think a very real argument can be made for Hulk just literally walking through everything Magneto throwing at him, peeling through his force field, and biting his head off.

Magneto is tough, but on the potential rape scale, Hulk would eat him alive imo. You need to start hitting Silver Surfer levels before versatility matters against the Hulk but Magneto is a beast, and a well respected villain. On power sets, he should easily win through bfr, but man, Hulk literally overpowered and walked through a teleportation portal.....

StiltmanFTW
Mags lasts longer than Thor, that's for sure.

carver9
In a featureless environment, I cant think of a single thing Magneto could do to a Hulk that is trying to get to him. I cant think of a single scenario where anyone would say "Hulk is on a rampage, send in Magneto to stop him". The last time they believed Hulk was going ape sh**, they sent the Xmen, 90 percent of the Avengers world and the Inhumans to try and stop him. This fight is laughable.

DarkSaint85
Such brave words.....

Philosophía
Such brave words..... thumb up

I love to be the underdog.

Baziemarc123
question is how Magneto's gonna kill Hulk

DarkSaint85
In a featureless environment, I cant think of a single thing Magneto could do to a Hulk that is trying to get to him. I cant think of a single scenario where anyone would say "Hulk is on a rampage, send in Magneto to stop him". The last time they believed Hulk was going ape sh**, they sent the Xmen, 90 percent of the Avengers world and the Inhumans to try and stop him. This fight is laughable.

He literally can't think of a single thing Mags could do, yet wouldn't face Phildo. Lol. Pure cowardice.

What's worse, he freely accepts his limitations....then passes judgement on the fight like he's the big expert.

carver9

He literally can't think of a single thing Mags could do, yet wouldn't face Phildo. Lol. Pure cowardice.

What's worse, he freely accepts his limitations....then passes judgement on the fight like he's the big expert.

Listen to this. If I do not want to do a BZ, I dont have to do it. Is there a rule book that states a person cant respond in a thread if they decline a BZ. This is child stuff you are doing. You can not make me do something Dark saint. No matter how much you cry on the forum with me not doing a BZ just know, I can do what I want to do and you have no choice but to accept it. Grow up and again, stop getting in your feelings about this. I'm afraid to see how you react when a woman rejects you. Do you just take it?

carver9
The crazy thing is, Phil offered the BZ to me, I told him no and he has moved on. Haven't heard anything else about it. I challenged sin to a BZ a while back and she said no, we moved on. I honestly dont know what's wrong with you saint.

StiltmanFTW
The crazy thing is, Phil offered himself to me, I told him no

Wow, that's indeed crazy.

Carver, you heartbreaker.

Baziemarc123
lmao doing a Magneto vs Hulk BZ is asking for an L. Hulk's obviously gonna win

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wow, that's indeed crazy.

Carver, you heartbreaker.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ok, that's not what I said but that was hilarious.

CosmicComet
Hulk's strength is a deux ex machina and very frequently acts as anti-versatility.

And Mags' versatility is already extremely overrated. If Hulk wanted it he could speed blitz the dirty ass mutie and just rape him to death.

xJLxKing

carver9
The why not debate me in a thread? BZ doesn't change anything on the forum. I won the BZ that involved if Sentry was holding back against WWH and majority of the forum is still going around saying Sentry was holding back, etc... it proves nothing and it is a waste.

xJLxKing

DarkSaint85
Exactly.

Phildo won't bz an absolute, like say "is Magneto Chinese', would he?

I don't care if Carvers takes it up or not. But I do take issue with How confident he is to proclaim loudly that this is a laughable figjt, but won't take challenges.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
lmao doing a Magneto vs Hulk BZ is asking for an L. Hulk's obviously gonna win

Like Reed and Hulk, right?

DarkSaint85
The crazy thing is, Phil offered the BZ to me, I told him no and he has moved on. Haven't heard anything else about it. I challenged sin to a BZ a while back and she said no, we moved on. I honestly dont know what's wrong with you saint.

A while back = a week or so ago, lol.
I have an interesting proposition.

Phildo vs Damborg. If Hulk wins, I stay away from the forum for a week. If Phildo wins, you stay away.

That way, we both bet on the outcomes. That's how sure I am that Mags beats Hulk.

If you GENUINELY can't think of a single way Mags wins, then surely you don't mind our little bet?

Damborgson
Phildo vs Damborg. If Hulk wins, I stay away from the forum for a week. If Phildo wins, you stay away.

Carver...

https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/champion_game_of_thrones.gif

DarkSaint85
Phildo.....

I can be your dwarf.

Bentley
I like this era of KMC, we debate to get rid of either Saint or Carver. I see a lot of potential in this thumb up

Philosophía
Phildo.....

I can be your dwarf.
Us in training:
https://78.media.tumblr.com/7ebb13f5585176095321c84217288576/tumblr_ovgwbpTp0B1vz2n7bo1_400.gif

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
I like this era of KMC, we debate to get rid of either Saint or Carver. I see a lot of potential in this thumb up

Damborg and Phildo are now conspiring together to ensure they both get defeated...

Philosophía
Our openings will consist of just staying there and writing erotic novels about you and carver, for a draw.

RealityWarper

laughing

carver9
A while back = a week or so ago, lol.
I have an interesting proposition.

That way, we both bet on the outcomes. That's how sure I am that Mags beats Hulk.

If you GENUINELY can't think of a single way Mags wins, then surely you don't mind our little bet?

Accept Quan BZ and I will accept this challenge.

StiltmanFTW
Carver...

https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/champion_game_of_thrones.gif

This really made my day laughing out loud

Philosophía
Accept Quan BZ and I will accept this challenge. What does one have to do with the other?

carver9
He is upset that I didnt accept your BZ so I asking him to accept quans and I will accept his challenge.

Eon Blue

Philosophía
He is upset that I didnt accept your BZ so I asking him to accept quans and I will accept his challenge. But why would you accepting his challenge have him accepting another challenge as a pre-condition?

Do you need more time to research?

carver9
He is upset because i didnt accept your challenge. There is a challenge Quan offered him that is lingering around on the forum that he ignored. What I am basically saying is, he is upset over something he himself did. So I want him to fill that gap and then I will accept his challenge. If you dont understand this then I dont know what to say but it will be my last post on it.

Philosophía
He is upset because i didnt accept your challenge. There is a challenge Quan offered him that is lingering around on the forum that he ignored. What I am basically saying is, he is upset over something he himself did. So I want him to fill that gap and then I will accept his challenge. If you dont understand this then I dont know what to say but it will be my last post on it. Will you ask Bada to close this thread, too?

You're deflecting backing up your boasting, to darksaint having to engage a poster that all of the forum has on ignore (or close to it). Furthermore, whether Darksaint engages him or not, has nothing to do with your own arguments - which you're insecure about, otherwise you'd have taken the challenge.

carver9
I dont participate in feeding a whining person. If that is something that you do when or if someone is following you throughout this forum, then that is on you. It doesn't matter if he had or have him on ignore. Quan challenged him and he didn't accept it and he had to have realized the BZ offer in this thread because he brought up Quan which means he read Quans post. He can easily accept it, complete it and then I will accept this offer.

Philosophía
He can easily accept it, complete it and then I will accept this offer. How does him engaging quan, help you prove your position about Hulk?

I don't do the debate with Damborg only if and after he does a Batman vs Captain America one, because it is irrelevant. I do it because I want to show Magneto, a low herald, would conclusively beat him.

carver9
That's the thing though, lol, he came in here mentioning a Hulk vs Magneto BZ. I didnt even bring this up. He carried a debate from a closed thread into here when it should've been squashed. If he felt as it Magneto could beat Hulk, then he should've debated it, in here. I dont know how many times I can or i have to say NO to something for him to get it. With that said, like I've already mentioned, this is what I am asking for. It's not about the TOPIC being related, it's the action of him NOT accepting it. Now that opportunity is here and then he can get that yes he is looking for.

Philosophía
If he felt as it Magneto could beat Hulk, then he should've debated it, in here. That's because in here, you can say anything. The validity of your points will never be judged. So you can say Hulk can beat Magneto, people will debate against you, and no matter how much they destroy you, the thread will eventually run its course, and we'll get back to square one, where you'll say the same thing in another thread.

A battlezone is an actual debate, with judges, that will forever be referenced, as proof of the validity of your position. So if you win, you would have proven your point that Hulk is able to beat Magneto, and perhaps not low herald. If you don't, he would stay there, and you wouldn't really be able to continue spouting the same thing.

DarkSaint85
What was the BZ that Quan offered? Was it on a topic I actually boasted about?

I can do it too. I challenge Quan and Bada and PR and you and Galan, and we will BZ that Magneto is Chinese. I will argue that he isn't.

Oh look, no one is BZing it. I must be a winner. All those who don't take it up must be afraid of me! I am so amazing.

Is it on a topic that I go around on threads that are exactly the same, crowing that there's no literal way I can think of that I would lose said debate? No? Oh....

carver9
@Phil...

Lol, a BZ doesnt change anyone's tiering. Where did you get that from? Hulk fts should speak on where he should be at in the tiering... not a BZ.

carver9
@Dark...

What is the point of responding to you here when you're going to carry it to 5 different threads. You are in your feelings. You are an emotional creature that is looking for a hug. By the way, Quan just challenged you again.

Philosophía
@Phil...

Lol, a BZ doesnt change anyone's tiering. Where did you get that from? If I beat you like a redheaded stepchild with a low-herald, specifically attuned so that it's not easy your point about Hulk being 4 tiers above low herald would be proven unequivocally wrong.

If you beat me, you'd have proven your point, and a discussion could be had about where he'd go.

Hulk fts should speak on where he should be at in the tiering... not a BZ. You do know you're allowed to use Hulk's best feats in a battlezone, and it's specifically made so that you get the maximum out of a character, no?

carver9
So the debating style of the two people that are debating isnt taking into consideration?

Philosophía
So the debating style of the two people that are debating isnt taking into consideration? So you're terrible at debating and can't prove your point?

carver9
Lol... not what I'm saying. What I am saying is, some people are better at debating than others. Just like we have characters tiering, we also have debate tiering as well. Example, I would give operator an 8.5 as a scoring and CDTM a 4. I think the majority would (nothing against you cdtm). I could hand both of them the same set of scans and the explanation of said scans would come out better from operator. This carry over to BZ as well. If you're naturally good at them, your chances of winning are high.

I'm not saying i suck at them since i am undefeated...3 and 0 in 1 on 1 BZ debates but again, if someone is naturally good at them, their chances of winning are extremely high.

-K-M-
https://media1.tenor.com/images/6f72ebaf3d3776fc979cb20bee0b7cce/tenor.gif

I’m not even sure what’s even being debated here

Philosophía
Lol... not what I'm saying. What I am saying is, some people are better at debating than others. Just like we have characters tiering, we also have debate tiering as well. Example, I would give operator an 8.5 as a scoring and CDTM a 4. I think the majority would (nothing against you cdtm). I could hand both of them the same set of scans and the explanation of said scans would come out better from operator. This carry over to BZ as well. If you're naturally good at them, your chances of winning are high.

I'm not saying i suck at them since i am undefeated...3 and 0 in 1 on 1 BZ debates but again, if someone is naturally good at them, their chances of winning are extremely high. So you don't fancy yourself proving Hulk beats Magneto with your arguments being thoroughly judged, but say he should be 4 tiers above that , and we should just take your feeling as gospel?

Are you, by any chance, a student at the lesbian art theory classes?

carver9
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
@Dark...

What is the point of responding to you here when you're going to carry it to 5 different threads. You are in your feelings. You are an emotional creature that is looking for a hug. By the way, Quan just challenged you again.

You literally just did lol.

As for quans challenge, sure. What is it? Is it a topic I've boasted about, like you have here? Then prove it.

Phildo challenged you. You said no. Then boast there's literally nothing Mags can do to win. Apple's and oranges, carv

carver9
You literally just did lol.

As for quans challenge, sure. What is it? Is it a topic I've boasted about, like you have here? Then prove it.

Phildo challenged you. You said no. Then boast there's literally nothing Mags can do to win. Apple's and oranges, carv

I told him I do not want to BZ and I dont. Some people just dont care for them. Lol... answer this, why do you linger on one topic. Why is it so hard for you to move on? Why do you even care if I accept or dont accept a BZ? Why did you care about me responding in this very thread? I wonder how you wouldve reacted if I made this thread. You probably wouldve bust a nerve. This is my last post about Hulk vs Magneto. Stop following me.

leonidas
@Dark...

"you are in your feelings?"

no expression

laughing out loud

it's scary how in ds's head you are right now. thumb up

but what was this bz challenge that quan issued??

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
"you are in your feelings?"

no expression

laughing out loud

it's scary how in ds's head you are right now. thumb up

but what was this bz challenge that quan issued??

Iirc...
He challenged Dark in the Thanos vs Superman thread when Dark commenting on Thanos being a statue.

Sin I AM
thread is a shit storm

DarkSaint85
.....are you complaining?

Sin I AM
.....are you complaining?

yes

DarkSaint85
Ok.

Why can't Mags slice his head off?

Sin I AM
Ok.

Why can't Mags slice his head off?

thats your grand debate? Wolverine failed upclose but Erik is gonna use earth metals and accomplish it,

Hulk will power thru, thats his thing. Yea Mags will take the smart approach and spam metal from the skies but he CANNOT outlast his stamina. His esoterics arent powerful enough and when Hulk closes the gap his shield wont hold. Youd have to cherrypick Eriks absolute highest showings while lowballing or neutering hulk while debating a child for mags to win.

carver9
I'm curious. What is he going to use to slice Hulk head off in a featureless environment? Its laughable that he thinks that can happen.

quanchi112

DarkSaint85
thats your grand debate? Wolverine failed upclose but Erik is gonna use earth metals and accomplish it,

Hulk will power thru, thats his thing. Yea Mags will take the smart approach and spam metal from the skies but he CANNOT outlast his stamina. His esoterics arent powerful enough and when Hulk closes the gap his shield wont hold. Youd have to cherrypick Eriks absolute highest showings while lowballing or neutering hulk while debating a child for mags to win.

I'm curious. What is he going to use to slice Hulk head off in a featureless environment? Its laughable that he thinks that can happen.

https://i.imgur.com/eO08O9L.jpg

Nano-edged knives.

Laughable indeed.

CosmicComet
The thinnest knives we have in reality are in the nanometers range.

Wolverine's claws are sharper than that. Hulk rapes this old mutie phuck.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by CosmicComet
The thinnest knives we have in reality are in the nanometers range.

Wolverine's claws are sharper than that. Hulk rapes this old mutie phuck.
But bullet's aren't. And they penetrate Hulk just fine.

Nor is Cap's shield. It isn't sharp like Wolvie's claws (but I can be corrected on that). It decapitates him just fine.

DarkSaint85
I always found this hilarious.

Cortez was thrown 50 miles in LESS than 20 secs. That's 9000mph (assuming 20 secs). AND he was far away, human sized (so heavier than some scraps of metal, and with more air resistance) AND he wasn't made of metal.

https://i.imgur.com/2wwkEvl.jpg

That's way beyond sniper rifles etc. If we assume 19 seconds, that's nearly 9500mph. That's nearly 3x an M16 muzzle velocity.

And that's assuming Mags is throwing a human sized/weighed mass. Slivers of metal with nanometre edging? Yeah.....

Baziemarc123
right because Magneto is somehow going to bypass Hulk's insanely healing factor right?

CosmicComet
But bullet's aren't. And they penetrate Hulk just fine.

That's not the norm.

Bullets bounce off hulk all the time. Hell a few years back iirc even adamantium tipped bullets didn't work on hulk.

Not to mention Professor hulk tanking adamantium robot dog teeth without bleeding.

carver9
I could've sworn Hulk was sliced by excaliber and withstood it without a scratch?

StiltmanFTW
That's not the norm.

Bullets bounce off hulk all the time. Hell a few years back iirc even adamantium tipped bullets didn't work on hulk.

Yes, Hulk is 100% bulletproof.

That's... the most basic comic knowledge one can have, really. Saint got drunk or what?

Not to mention Professor hulk tanking adamantium robot dog teeth without bleeding.

We don't know what they were made out of.

Maestro's "dog o' war" was stated to be able to crush adamantium with its jaw, but seeing as it's a thing from an alternate universe (and we never see it happening on panel), it's not *that* much of a feat.

StiltmanFTW
I could've sworn Hulk was sliced by excaliber and withstood it without a scratch?

You're probably thinking of She-Hulk when she was affected by Wanda's magic.

And I swear, if you're gonna say "Hulk is Hulk", I'm gonna punch you in the face.

With my dick.

CosmicComet

Maestro's "dog o' war" was stated to be able to crush adamantium with its jaw, but seeing as it's a thing from an alternate universe (and we never see it happening on panel), it's not *that* much of a feat.

Misremembered a bit, but its still a huge feat for piercing resistance.

The dog's teeth were huge and sharp, and it was strong enough to give Hulk a bit of a struggle.

And yet Hulk did not bleed at all.

I don't see Erik's old b.itch ass making WWH bleed.

carver9
You're probably thinking of She-Hulk when she was affected by Wanda's magic.

And I swear, if you're gonna say "Hulk is Hulk", I'm gonna punch you in the face.

With my dick.

laughing out loud

Not that scene. Let me find the scan just to make sure if I'm right on this. If I'm right or wrong, I'll still post the fight.

StiltmanFTW
Misremembered a bit, but its still a huge feat for piercing resistance.

The dog's teeth were huge and sharp, and it was strong enough to give Hulk a bit of a struggle.

And yet Hulk did not bleed at all.

I don't see Erik's old b.itch ass making WWH bleed.

Hulk is known for his great piercing durability, yes.

And even when it got somehow reduced in comics, all it really did was to allow writers to showcase his insane healing factor...

Mags needs to go exotic here, imo. Reverse Hulk's blood flow, generate a wormhole, zap his brain with dual electromagnetic blasts, things like that.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Not that scene. Let me find the scan just to make sure if I'm right on this. If I'm right or wrong, I'll still post the fight.

Okay.

What are Excalibur's feats, anyway? Other than it being the most popular magical sword in all fiction.

What has it cut in Marvel Universe?

carver9
Alright, just going to post some extras, BUT, it was the Ebony blade...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/5199865-valkyrie+3.jpg

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/5199847-valkyrie+2.jpg

He endured Dragonfang twice.

Here is the Ebony blade...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/5199859-hulk404_06b.jpg

This is if we are using Hulk at his best and not using low showings.

StiltmanFTW
WHERE do you see the Ebony Blade?

You do know that Dane has ditched the Ebony Blade for a while and replaced it with the Sword of Light, yes?

That's why it looks like a f*cking lightsaber. It's not EB.

StiltmanFTW
What notable feats does Val have with Dragonfang?

carver9

You do know that Dane has ditched the Ebony Blade for a while and replaced it with the Sword of Light, yes?

Gotcha. I was told it was the EB. Thanks for the info.

StiltmanFTW
Lots of Black Knight "fans" around here that don't know a single thing about the character.

He is quite obscure, so it's nothing to be ashamed about... not sure why that character attracts so many fake fans.

I think it resembles Photon Sword the most, not Sword of Light. My mistake. One thing it certainly does NOT look like is EB.

Photon Sword:

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/37/81/7b/37817b7658200e95c6508163a3d44cb7.jpg

Here you can see both Photon and Ebony blades, easy to see how different they are:

https://tinyurl.com/y7ykl864

celeyhyga17
Herw u go Carv.

http://i.imgur.com/RRJeq7fm.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Herw u go Carv.

http://i.imgur.com/RRJeq7fm.jpg

Thanks bud. Amazing showing for that blade.

StiltmanFTW
What happened to Sif's arm in that arc?

celeyhyga17
Blown off.

StiltmanFTW
Back on the Dragonfang topic, from OHOTMU:

https://tinyurl.com/y8n7oxcp

https://tinyurl.com/y9ysfb5u

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Blown off.

That must have been some serious blowing haermm2

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk at his best would have his skin as invulnerable to anything Magneto can throw at him. He's shrugged off Wolverine's claws and a bunch of other shit under the sun that would kill most. His healing factor at its best would also counter any damage done so fast, you wouldn't even know he was being hurt.

Hulk's high end showings utterly shit on Magneto's imo.

DarkSaint85
thumb up.

Never said bullets pierced Hulk (Hawkeye's arrows do though!).

But again. At the very least, being extremely low-balling, Mags can hurl nano edged knives at 9500 mph. Using just his standard equipment, which Carver literally had no idea he could do, despite thinking over and over, lol.

celeyhyga17
That must have been some serious blowing haermm2
laughing

I'd buy that comic.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11112/111123678/3986764-6978898914-37680.jpg

abhilegend
https://i.imgur.com/wCCJ7Wp.jpg

Magneto would make swiss cheese out of Hulk.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Abhilegend is basically autistic. You're bringing up the Greg Pak, in a fight with the Hulk, to...make Hulk look bad?

Turning Hulk into Swiss cheese will do nothing but make him angrier. His showings strongly support Magneto not being able to do any damage to put him down.

Hulk is already almost healed by the fourth panel. Pak also established that only sufficiently strong stuff, like earth material manipulated by old strong power (Far more powerful than Magneto post the Galactus story line) and Adamantium etc. can injure him if he's not weakened.

thumb up.

But again. At the very least, being extremely low-balling, Mags can hurl nano edged knives at 9500 mph. Using just his standard equipment, which Carver literally had no idea he could do, despite thinking over and over, lol.

When? I am just curious as it depends on the writer, but even WWH who is HF focused is extremely durable and requires Adamantium to pierce. Regardless, however you look at it, Hulk can't be put down by Magneto.

Either he's durable to hurt, or literally would heal so fast Magneto wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.

Depending on the era, that would shatter on Hulk's teeth. Post Peter David, it would just heal to fast too matter. Some of the things you say man, no offends, I feel like you've spent too much time chatting with Carver and forgetting who Magneto is fighting. Nano blades going at 9500mph would tear through the moon but this is the HULK we're talking about. He would laugh that off and shit on Magneto's soul so hard that he'd start reliving the extermination camps.

Magneto is tough AF and one of my favourite villains. He has enough showings to rape most but he's not winning a feat contest with the Hulk. Something more clever will be needed other than really sharp blades flying really fast.

krisblaze
Like everything it depends on how angry Huk is.

His eyeballs reflected that superarrow from Hawkeye once.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
https://i.imgur.com/wCCJ7Wp.jpg

Magneto would make swiss cheese out of Hulk.

thumb up

Empowered by Old power.

DarkSaint85
But that was just normal sand,no? Or was it amped with Old Power?

carver9
thumb up.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-faef581f05d6057aac33d13f293f200e-c

carver9
But that was just normal sand,no? Or was it amped with Old Power?

It is normal and, coming from a guy who controls Old power. It's like saying Swamp Thing and Poison Ivy plants are just normal when we've seen them contain extremely powerful beings.

DarkSaint85
It is normal and, coming from a guy who controls Old power. It's like saying Swamp Thing and Poison Ivy plants are just normal when we've seen them contain extremely powerful beings.

Yeah....so normal items with no special properties, being hurled by a guy with incredible control. So like Magneto, then.

As for Hawkeye, there's obv Nuul (an amped Savage Hulk - or an amped WWH, whatever you want to use. Main point here is, he's amped):
http://i.imgur.com/5SKlcGY.jpg

Savage:
http://i.imgur.com/f6Z274N.jpg

Nul again:
http://i.imgur.com/AbN2IAa.jpg

Saying Hulk would laugh it off, when much larger items (sand is like...1000s of times larger than nano particles, lol) at much slower speeds (unless those sand grains there were going massively hypersonic) have punched holes in the Hulk. Cap's shield, going much slower than 9500mph, sliced his head clean off.

Medium grade sand is ~0.5mm in diameter (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sand)

0.5mm is....500,000nanometres, lol. Hulk is literally being punctured by something 500 THOUSAND times larger than what Magneto can and has casually used.

My point is not that Mags punches holes in the Hulk. But slices through his neck (a metal disc 1nanometre in thickness?). And he can easily use his own helmet, and has done so before (and let's be honest here, its hardly a 'high' showing....he's just flinging bits of metal, lol. It's his bread and butter. I'm not saying hey, here he is controlling a Celestial's nervous system, he can also control the Hulk lololol.

And sure, that was only ONE point I made. I am sure there are others.

DarkSaint85
I mean. Here we all are, jizzing over the current Hulk's throwing off of Herc and Thor with a flex...when Mags has done similar...

https://i.imgur.com/cBBgBhcg.jpg

AND he was holding back...

https://i.imgur.com/3uacyFvg.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Abhilegend is basically autistic. You're bringing up the Greg Pak, in a fight with the Hulk, to...make Hulk look bad?

Right, because sand is so powerful.

Right, Hulk wasn't finished by having his guts open.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mEJR9yy0hMg/VngXpnLzo-I/AAAAAAAUDKM/DVdOJjvgQqM/s1600/16_10.jpg

That never happened too, right?

Or Magneto who can do more than Skaar ever can with old power.

How about we see who can produce more force, Magneto vs Skaar? You game?

carver9
Yeah....so normal items with no special properties, being hurled by a guy with incredible control. So like Magneto, then.

As for Hawkeye, there's obv Nuul (an amped Savage Hulk - or an amped WWH, whatever you want to use. Main point here is, he's amped):
http://i.imgur.com/5SKlcGY.jpg

Savage:
http://i.imgur.com/f6Z274N.jpg

Nul again:
http://i.imgur.com/AbN2IAa.jpg

Saying Hulk would laugh it off, when much larger items (sand is like...1000s of times larger than nano particles, lol) at much slower speeds (unless those sand grains there were going massively hypersonic) have punched holes in the Hulk. Cap's shield, going much slower than 9500mph, sliced his head clean off.

My point is not that Mags punches holes in the Hulk. But slices through his neck (a metal disc 1nanometre in thickness?). And he can easily use his own helmet, and has done so before (and let's be honest here, its hardly a 'high' showing....he's just flinging bits of metal, lol. It's his bread and butter. I'm not saying hey, here he is controlling a Celestial's nervous system, he can also control the Hulk lololol.

And sure, that was only ONE point I made. I am sure there are others.

Then you'll have to prove that the Old Strong the same as Magneto Power and I doubt that. The proof that I have is that Caiera covered herself in just rock and ore and was able to stomp both Surfer and Skaar in her appearance as Hulk...

Here she tells you what she is covered in. Basic minerals from the planet.

https://i.imgur.com/Mv31DpF.png

Tanks a hit from Skaar and Skaar sword breaks on her...

https://i.imgur.com/xLSTnl8.png

Tanks an ax hit from Skaar directly in the face.

https://i.imgur.com/CPVT6Oq.png

Outright tank attacks from Surfer while scrubbing him up (Surfer was on the brink of losing this fight).

https://i.imgur.com/rIIDCch.png

So yes, the Ole Power amps the rock or whatever it is controlling. I'm not saying this because of the controlling factor, I'm saying this because on panel, this has been proven.

carver9
Right, because sand is so powerful.

Right, Hulk wasn't finished by having his guts open.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mEJR9yy0hMg/VngXpnLzo-I/AAAAAAAUDKM/DVdOJjvgQqM/s1600/16_10.jpg

That never happened too, right?

Or Magneto who can do more than Skaar ever can with old power.

How about we see who can produce more force, Magneto vs Skaar? You game?

Chaos King amped Abomination. It's like me posting Despero clawing Superman across the face as evidence of him having weak durability. You do know Superman almost died from having 3 blades stabbed clean through his chest when he was trying to stop Brainiac ship? Dont be a sometimer.

DarkSaint85
Then you'll have to prove that the Old Strong the same as Magneto Power and I doubt that. The proof that I have is that Caiera covered herself in just rock and ore and was able to stomp both Surfer and Skaar in her appearance as Hulk...

Here she tells you what she is covered in. Basic minerals from the planet.

https://i.imgur.com/Mv31DpF.png

Tanks a hit from Skaar and Skaar sword breaks on her...

https://i.imgur.com/xLSTnl8.png

Tanks an ax hit from Skaar directly in the face.

https://i.imgur.com/CPVT6Oq.png

Outright tank attacks from Surfer while scrubbing him up (Surfer was on the brink of losing this fight).

https://i.imgur.com/rIIDCch.png

So yes, the Ole Power amps the rock or whatever it is controlling. I'm not saying this because of the controlling factor, I'm saying this because on panel, this has been proven.

Well, Old Power is nice - but Magneto's power is one of the fundamental forces of the universe. He controls the EM force. So yeah, unless the Old Power is one of the fundamental forces, it is less than EM.

But that is by the by. You showing Caiera is lovely and nice, but this is Skaar.

And, this is the most important part - you have already said it was just normal sand.

So you will have to prove that the sand used with Hulk, was amped. If you can't, then we default to it being normal sand, but being controlled by a powerful, skilled user.

StiltmanFTW
Chaos King amped Abomination.

You don't even read those comics, do you?

Damn it, carver. I'd love to side with the Hulk here, but you're making it impossible.

abhilegend
Chaos King amped Abomination. It's like me posting Despero clawing Superman across the face as evidence of him having weak durability. You do know Superman almost died from having 3 blades stabbed clean through his chest when he was trying to stop Brainiac ship? Dont be a sometimer.
laughing out loud

You're not even worth a reply. Now Superman is involved somehow.

StiltmanFTW

Nowhere in the scans you posted there was any piercing done by Clint's arrows.

DarkSaint85
The taser arrow did. The explosive arrows all went into his back...

StiltmanFTW
The taser arrow did. The explosive arrows all went into his back...

Have you seen the arrows tips?

They can become attached to surfaces via sucker tips and so on.

https://previews.123rf.com/images/jiripravda/jiripravda1407/jiripravda140700059/30510171-bow-arrow-with-black-sucker-tip.jpg

Even with Chris Bachalo's awful art, it's painfully clear they didn't have pointy ends.

DarkSaint85
Then why is Nul going Hargh! When the taser arrow hits?

Surely the impact isn't that great...this is Nul, theshatterer of adamantium nets, it shouldn't even be a tickle..

carver9
Well, Old Power is nice - but Magneto's power is one of the fundamental forces of the universe. He controls the EM force. So yeah, unless the Old Power is one of the fundamental forces, it is less than EM.

But that is by the by. You showing Caiera is lovely and nice, but this is Skaar.

And, this is the most important part - you have already said it was just normal sand.

So you will have to prove that the sand used with Hulk, was amped. If you can't, then we default to it being normal sand, but being controlled by a powerful, skilled user.

Lol... Magneto controls normal metal. Do you think its alien metal or something. I dont have to prove that it was amped by Old Power. That is exactly what used to throw the sand.

And why are we posting Hulk supposedly low? Sebastian Shaw gave Magneto the fight of his life. Imagine what Hulk would do...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3902005-5900748972-20439.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3902006-1123538380-20439.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3902007-9864111408-20439.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3902008-4671696936-20440.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3902009-3767950250-20440.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3902011-2851206489-20440.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3902012-6016155649-20440.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3902013-6089251129-20440.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3902014-4872278823-20440.jpg

Sebastian broke out of every piece of metal he threw ar him. He's at best Namor level. And he came out without a scratch.

carver9
Nowhere in the scans you posted there was any piercing done by Clint's arrows.

Exactly. Dont know why I didnt catch that scan be posted.

carver9

Surely the impact isn't that great...this is Nul, theshatterer of adamantium nets, it shouldn't even be a tickle..

So now you're saying Nul is Hulk?

carver9
laughing out loud

You're not even worth a reply. Now Superman is involved somehow.

With you, we have to involve him. That's your language.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Read your own scans.

'BUILT INTO MY SUIT IS A DEVICE THAT CAN REVERSE POLARITIES, ALLOWING ME TO FLING THIS METAL OFF!!'

Shaw was prepped with a special device. If Banner could make one, sure. Standard equipment, I'm sure!!

carver9
You don't even read those comics, do you?

Damn it, carver. I'd love to side with the Hulk here, but you're making it impossible.

That was devil hulk. My bad.

StiltmanFTW

Because it was written by Bendis and he was screaming like a retard every two panels.

Arrow didn't penetrate him. There's no blood, nothing...

You can ask anyone else... here, in Comic Book Questions thread... doubtful even the biggest gamma haters will agree with you on that one.

But you want to play your game with carver, I'm not gonna stop you. It's been going forever, nobody and nothing can stop it. Cyttorak's enchantment looks poor in comparison to your rivalry.

carver9
Lol.

Read your own scans.

'BUILT INTO MY SUIT IS A DEVICE THAT CAN REVERSE POLARITIES, ALLOWING ME TO FLING THIS METAL OFF!!'

Shaw was prepped with a special device. If Banner could make one, sure. Standard equipment, I'm sure!!

He was ripping through the metal. I understand he had something that retracts it... that isnt my argument.

DarkSaint85
So now you're saying Nul is Hulk?

I thought he was an amped Savage/WWH? The point being, he's an amped Hulk of some kind.

And the Old Power is nice and dandy. But it's not a fundamental force of the universe. Let's not lose sight of that.

carver9
Because it was written by Bendis and he was screaming like a retard every two panels.

Arrow didn't penetrate him. There's no blood, nothing...

You can ask anyone else... here, in Comic Book Questions thread... doubtful even the biggest gamma haters will agree with you on that one.

But you want to play your game with carver, I'm not gonna stop you. It's been going forever, nobody and nothing can stop it. Cyttorak's enchantment looks poor in comparison to your rivalry.

Lol...

StiltmanFTW
Sebastian broke out of every piece of metal he threw ar him. He's at best Namor level. And he came out without a scratch.

No, he's the best kinetic energy absorbed in the whole MU.

Even Classic Rogue with her powers further boosted by She-Hulk's strength has gotten her ass whooped:

https://pm1.narvii.com/6428/b7d74a3460406511d560e09d17c783175d32547a_hq.jpg

Hulk is Hulk.

carver9
No, he's the best kinetic energy absorbed in the whole MU.

Even Classic Rogue with her powers further boosted by She-Hulk's strength has gotten her ass whooped:

Hulk is Hulk.

laughing out loud

Magnon

You face Sebastian Shaw, a mutant able to absorb kinetic energy and convert it to physical strength. What do you do?

I use my own mutant power, the ability to steal the abilities and traits of others, on him thus ending the fight.

I punch him in the face with all my She-Hulk-amped strength!

Brilliant.

Sin I AM

he also ran around with a faux ebony blade too

carver9
Bump... (I'll be back).

psycho gundam
The why not debate me in a thread? i would be forced to to step in

Delta1938

Listen to this. If I do not want to do a BZ, I dont have to do it. Is there a rule book that states a person cant respond in a thread if they decline a BZ. This is child stuff you are doing. You can not make me do something Dark saint. No matter how much you cry on the forum with me not doing a BZ just know, I can do what I want to do and you have no choice but to accept it. Grow up and again, stop getting in your feelings about this. I'm afraid to see how you react when a woman rejects you. Do you just take it?

Carv, you don't have to take the challenge, but you prove you're all talk. Like how confident and even arrogant you were that you'd beat me in my Superman vs Wonder Woman BZ challenge, only to repeatedly not accept it but not decline it, keep talking like you'd win, repeatedly ask stupid questions about it even if I already answered, tried to change the stipulations to your liking (twice), tried to turn it around like I'm the one afraid because I wouldn't go with your attempts to change it, then accused me of lying, saying "You lied about me trying to change it." Even if my computer were working, I'm not going to bother trying to get the challenge because I know you'd just avoid it.

Or like that time you challenged me to CALL OF DUTY when we finally had a common game for you to challenge me(even though you kept challenging me and saying I was afraid to face you when I TOLD YOU WE HAD NO COMMON GAMES and oh yeah TOLD YOU TO CHECK MY PROFILE/ACHIEVEMENTS AND CONFIRM IT. So you finally make a challenge that can happen, I accept, you tell the time, keep telling me I better show up, I better not back down, and I do show up when you said and..... you're not there. I wait a half hour before going to play something else, but still ready to play against you. Couple hours go by, you're still a no show, so I give up. Next day, you're saying..... I'm afraid because I avoided you.....when you're the one who didn't show up to your own challenge. Then later when I troll you with that, need to explain what happened (not surprising given you've read OWAW at least 4 times and still don't know what happened), and you said it didn't happen because "that would be backing down." Well, I didn't say you backed down, I don't know why you were a no show. But it's true, you didn't show up to your own challenge, no matter what you tell yourself.

So for someone who's really cocky about his own ability and tells people they better not back down, you back down an awful lot. I'm not sure why I even bother writing this, I've given up on you.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>