could simus use the force as a head?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
i have never seen him use the force as a head, could he?

victreebelvictr
i would think so, but we have never seen it, or have i just not have seen it?

Total Warrior

Freedon Nadd
He did?
How do you think he survived without his body? He was kinda a bodiless Sion.

victreebelvictr
yeah, but other than the fact that he is a living head, could he use telekinesis or something.

Freedon Nadd
It depends of the Force-user. Most Force-users train to use the Force by focusing with their hands or appendages. But there are some who do it only via the mind.

victreebelvictr
that is true but it states in wokkiepedia that he was "next" to helpless, stating that he wasn't fully uncapable of defending himself, we just haven't ever seen it though,

Freedon Nadd
Because he got shot?

victreebelvictr
yeah, but even if he could use such little force, sadow would easily beat him so no, that is not the reason. he had the toughest guard at the time, so it was not just to carry him around i am guessing.

Freedon Nadd
Or maybe because continuously using the Force to float Simus would slowly deplete his own Force reserves?

victreebelvictr
float?! he cannot float! he just sat in the small jar.

Freedon Nadd
You said why he doesn't use the Force with the head. And I said that he was focusing his power on keeping himself alive.

victreebelvictr
oh, i thought you said float, maybe, though he is old and very knowledgeable in the force, i would think he would learn to balance that and other force uses. palpatine sion kept himself alive for a long time and never really wasted his energy.

victreebelvictr
sorry, didnt mean to say palptine

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
oh, i thought you said float, maybe, though he is old and very knowledgeable in the force, i would think he would learn to balance that and other force uses. palpatine sion kept himself alive for a long time and never really wasted his energy.

You cannot balance that with anything. What Simus and Sion were doing was to use (the Dark Side? of) the Force to keep themselves alive.
There's no evidence that Force zombies can use other powers other than the power they use to keep themselves alive. Thus, these Force zombies channel their power in their bodies, not in the outside world. And even if they'd do it; it'd be rarely done. Most likely performed on Dark Side nexi.

Game-mechanics don't count.

victreebelvictr
simus is not a force zombie.

Freedon Nadd
He got killed and managed to Force-survive as a head. If that's not a zombie, then I don't know what that is. I'm not talking about your conventional zombies from Hollywood.

victreebelvictr
well, in that case, simus would be a zombie as well, he is not. simus kept himself alive, he didnt die and come back to life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.