Captain America vs 3 Xenomorphs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadenceV2
http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/ZZ23112479.jpg

VS

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cd/7e/f9/cd7ef9bef930d798bd6eab7a6ab9e31a.jpg

Death or KO

Cap has knowledge of bood.

Battle in a sewer.

StiltmanFTW
Xenomorphs get to spit acid at Steve or we ignore that ability?

CadenceV2
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Xenomorphs get to spit acid at Steve or we ignore that ability?

You can argue that option if you wish.

Eon Blue
My husband Steve wins. ❤️

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CadenceV2
You can argue that option if you wish.

Steve should still be too much for them.

Simply because his feat list is so long... the character first appeared in 1941... and because he knows about the acid blood in this scenario, of course.

Given how insane great many of Cap's showings are, he might be able to beat even 3 Queens or Empresses, lol.

riv6672
In arguing characters like the Xenos, one should always consider their ability to be defeated by normal humans.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by riv6672
In arguing characters like the Xenos, one should always consider their ability to be defeated by normal humans.

Same for Predators, and other times Preds take out Batman, Judge Dredd, ect in crossovers. So one should look at the stats/feats rather than the plot/story.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/aliens-vs-predator-respect-thread-xenomorphs-preda-1877737/

I made this respect thread awhile ago, but gets the point across.

riv6672

basilisk
I think Cap should be able to take this for a majority, although the sewer setting works against him. Having a shield that is almost certainly acid blood proof and can cut their heads clean off helps though. In the open he'd have a better chance.

It's a comic battle I know but keep thinking of movie Cap vs some movie xenos...

riv6672

CadenceV2
Originally posted by basilisk
I think Cap should be able to take this for a majority, although the sewer setting works against him. Having a shield that is almost certainly acid blood proof and can cut their heads clean off helps though. In the open he'd have a better chance.

It's a comic battle I know but keep thinking of movie Cap vs some movie xenos...
That make a great fan film.

riv6672
Hell of a crossover, live action -or- comics. Too bad Marvel never got to use the Xenos.
Hence the Brood, i guess.

Flyattractor
Xenos have become to comic book henchman easy to take out IMO.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by riv6672
Hell of a crossover, live action -or- comics. Too bad Marvel never got to use the Xenos.
Hence the Brood, i guess.

Disney bought Fox along with Aliens franchise. So its possible now lol.

riv6672
Not probable though, at least live action. I cant see Marvel needing it in any way shape or form, w. the way they have things mapped out.

Comics, though...hmmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.