Kid Icarus: Uprising

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Really?... NO thread for this game? I know it's a handheld game, but c'mon guys, you didn't even try :/

Kid Icarus: Uprising, known in Japan as New Light Mythology: Palutena's Mirror, is a third-person shooter developed by Project Sora and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 3DS handheld video game console. Released worldwide in March 2012, it is the third installment in the Kid Icarus franchise; the first to be released since Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters in 1991; and the first worldwide release since the original game in 1986.

Kid Icarus: Uprising takes place in a setting based loosely around Greek mythology. The main protagonist is the angel Pit, servant of the Goddess of Light Palutena. When the Goddess of Darkness Medusa returns to destroy humanity, Pit goes on missions first against her, then against the forces of Hades, Lord of the Underworld and the source behind Medusa's return. During gameplay, players control Pit during airborne rail shooter segments and ground-based third-person shooter segments. In addition to the single-player campaign, multiple multiplayer modes are available, with competitive modes available for up to six players.

rf1aplPQczM

651RDNV-tKg

MPwXRyBKgJc

This is genuinely one of the funnest games I have ever played in my life, and the content in it is overwhelming. If you love your 3DS even slightly, you WILL pick this game up, its not up for discussion, it is one of the best games on the 3DS, period. The multiplayer is enormously fun as well, if a bit chaotic.

Jmanghan
Well this sucks:

https://www.destructoid.com/sakurai-says-kid-icarus-uprising-switch-port-might-not-even-be-possible-which-is-a-damn-shame-534374.phtml

If not a port then maybe a sequel, Sakurai has finished Smash Ultimate, maybe Kid Icarus: Uprising 2? Or Kid Icarus: Downfall, or something idk, we just need a sequel, love this game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.