Asgard vs Qward

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Asgard is invaded by the COIE Qward, which includes Thunderers, Weaponers, Shadow Demons, and Anti Monitor.

Defending is a silver age Thor Odinson, Odin, Loki, and all of Asgard and their allies.

Who wins?

Digi
COIE Anti-Monitor is the kicker here. Silver Age Odin and the various plot devices sitting around Asgard could give him a fight, but he was a legitimately multiversal threat at the time, and no team-up without a healthy number of abstract-level beings would really be enough. Unless I'm forgetting a massive McGuffin in Asgard at the time, he wins via attrition.

abhilegend
Anti Monitor would oneshot entire Asgard. Originally posted by Digi
COIE Anti-Monitor is the kicker here. Silver Age Odin and the various plot devices sitting around Asgard could give him a fight, but he was a legitimately multiversal threat at the time, and no team-up without a healthy number of abstract-level beings would really be enough. Unless I'm forgetting a massive McGuffin in Asgard at the time, he wins via attrition.
Silver Age Odin was nowhere near Anti Monitor in power.

TBH, Asgard would more likely be destroyed in one of his anti matter wave.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Digi

refresh my memory but wasnt he hurt by SG and E2 Supes? been awhile since i read COIE. Getting old

Zack M
Qward.

riv6672
PC Supergirl gave AM what for.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111258855/5074580-crisis+on+infinite+earths+007-036.jpg

This would be a hard fight for Asgar to win, though.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
refresh my memory but wasnt he hurt by SG and E2 Supes? been awhile since i read COIE. Getting old
And destroyed universes immediately after getting out of coma.

riv6672
Thats a very recuperative coma. eek!

quanchi112
Asgard wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
And destroyed universes immediately after getting out of coma.

yea i remember that part. i just cant remember the specificsnto his kryptonian losses

abhilegend
yea i remember that part. i just cant remember the specificsnto his kryptonian losses
He didn't lose to kryptonians. He killed Supergirl in one hit and was killing Superman with his bare hands.

Supergirl went all out and damaged his suit. That's it.

SquallX

Supergirl was able to breath his suit. This was Anti at his base level. At the height of power, that End Of Time Anti, he survived a blast from Spectre that restarted the Multiverse. A blast that ended up putting Spectre in a coma. Said blast also allowed Spectre to witness the formation of the Multiverse, what was, could, and will be in accordance with with masters will. This was when Spectre master was the voice, and not the Presence.

riv6672

quanchi112

quanchi112
He didn't lose to kryptonians. He killed Supergirl in one hit and was killing Superman with his bare hands.

Supergirl went all out and damaged his suit. That's it. Lies.

leonidas
shadow demons alone would decimate most of asgard's troops--there would be no answer for them. then there's AM. not sure what level you're going for here, but even at his base he was universal. you'd need odin's VERY highest feats to think he could last for any amount of time against the AM. the others would be simply overwhelmed by numbers in the end. the destroyer armor was stronger back then, but they'd need a LOT more than that to even make this a fight. i'd need to go and look and see if there was some weapon i'm forgetting about for asgard or something but otherwise asgard would definitely be crushed.

riv6672
Supergirl went all out and damaged his suit. That's it.
This is what AM did after SG destroyed most of his body.
While weakened.
Doesn't look like he was holding back though....
https://i.imgflip.com/2ap11g.jpg
https://i.imgflip.com/2aovuz.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.