ajunta pall talk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
ajunta pall was the first sith of all time. let us have a talk about him and maybe learn something new.

victreebelvictr
ajunta pall had a battle strategy to trap and kill his opponents in battle. first force whirlwind to surround the opponents, then force horror to scare them and make them vulnerable, telekinesis to build an area around the victims are just confuse them with flying objects, telepathy just for more confusion, then he force drained them all.

One Big Mob
I murdered him in KOTOR

The Merchant
Pall said that he and his exiles once they found the Star Forge surpassed "those before him " wonder if he means ancient sith Kings like Adas

Haschwalth
Originally posted by The Merchant
Pall said that he and his exiles once they found the Star Forge surpassed "those before him " wonder if he means ancient sith Kings like Adas
I would assume so.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I murdered him in KOTOR

Umm... nope. You just have a conversation with him and he redeems himself.
Or you talk about the Dark Side ending?

victreebelvictr
KOTOR is a game where you play as a sith and understand the old republic and sith empire, naturally no one at the time could beat pall including karness muur even.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Umm... nope. You just have a conversation with him and he redeems himself.
Or you talk about the Dark Side ending? I gave him the wrong sword and beat the shit out of his ghost.

victreebelvictr
well, that game is not accurate when it comes to fighting sith lords, thanaton probably could beat the crap out of nox.

One Big Mob
That idiot brought a sword to a lightning storm fight.

Plus just one Star Map had greatly amped his powers. Pathetic.

victreebelvictr
nox would never stand a chance to ajunta pall.

Trocity
Could Pall beat Marka?

Freedon Nadd
I gave him the wrong sword and beat the shit out of his ghost.

That's not canon, though.

One Big Mob
You'll have to quote me where I said it was

victreebelvictr
no, probably not close. he was very strong, but not that strong.

Freedon Nadd
You'll have to quote me where I said it was

Well, this is a canon Ajunta Pall thread, right?

victreebelvictr
canon and uncanon, because not much of ajunta pall is canon.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
canon and uncanon, because not much of ajunta pall is canon.

Only the Light Side path is canon.

One Big Mob
Well, this is a canon Ajunta Pall thread, right? No. This thread has no purpose but to talk about him.
This isn't a battle thread.

victreebelvictr
correct, at least figure out his powers and abilities as well. i love to infer.

Freedon Nadd
No. This thread has no purpose but to talk about him.
This isn't a battle thread.

Since when did I say it's a battle thread?

It's clearly obvious that the op wants to talk about the canonical path of Ajunta Pall.

One Big Mob
Since when did I say it's a battle thread?

It's clearly obvious that the op wants to talk about the canonical path of Ajunta Pall. What are you even trying to argue with here? I didn't say you said it was a battle thread, it's just that canon is more relevant to them than a completely directionless thread like this.

That being said, why would you reply with how obvious it is of the op's intentions way after he agreed with me?

correct, at least figure out his powers and abilities as well. i love to infer.

Freedon Nadd
Well, the blame falls upon his shoulder. He gave no mention to this in the description of the post. Even, then, I still think he refers to the canonical path. But whatever... You're right. There's no point in arguing because of such thing.

victreebelvictr
Ok then.

DeviantDefiance
Ajunta Pall reincarnated his spirit into physical form by using sith alchemy. While he was by no means the best sith alchemist, (that probably being Sorzus Syn) this is nonetheless impressive.

victreebelvictr
I would come to believe that Karness muur is a better with alchemist than syn.

Zentrex
I would come to believe that Karness muur is a better with alchemist than syn.
If we're talking about the best alchemists, Naga Sadow, Valkorion, and Darth Sidious should come to mind.

Freedon Nadd
Exar Kun?

victreebelvictr
Marka tangos probably was better than sidious, but Karness muur has better alchemy then pall.

victreebelvictr
Ragnos

victreebelvictr
Marka ragnos probably was better than sidious, but Karness muur has better alchemy then pall.

MythLord
El Tango De Ragnos.

DarthSkywalker0
Victree>>>>>>>All of KMC

Zentrex
Marka ragnos probably was better than sidious, but Karness muur has better alchemy then pall.

I'm honestly curious what makes you scale Ragnos so highly? It's been accepted in the star wars community for a while now that he wasn't even the most powerful of the ancient sith, much less the banite sith or the one sith.

victreebelvictr
NOT stronger than sidious but in alchemy yes

victreebelvictr
Naga sadow, tulak hord, exar kun, and marka ragnos are the strongest ancient sith ragnos being first

victreebelvictr
It is stated in battle wiki that he was the strongest sith of his time meaning he could beat tulak hord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.