daleks vs narutoverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoke123
daleks vs narutoverse

who wins?

SSJGGogeta
Stips? There are scenario's in which either could win.

snoke123
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Stips? There are scenario's in which either could win.
Is this serious? Can Narutoverse defeat the Daleks at the height of their powers?

cdtm
Don't remember any stairs, but Naruto-verse spends an awful lot of time in trees..

snoke123
''Throughout the universe, never stopping, never hesitating, never disappearing. People and planets and stars will become dust. And the dust will become atoms and the atoms will become ... nothing. And the wavelength will continue, breaking the crevice in the heart of the Medusa Cascade in all dimensions, all parallel universes, all creation corners. This is my final victory, Doctor! The destruction of reality itself!''

this is just one of the things daleks can do, there's so much more.

cdtm
They can break the bonds of reality itself, but they can't climb stairs.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by snoke123
Is this serious? Can Narutoverse defeat the Daleks at the height of their powers?

If you don't think so then why did you make the thread?

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by cdtm
They can break the bonds of reality itself, but they can't climb stairs.

You have seen the episode where 9 first meets a dalek, yeah?

SSJGGogeta

I mean... Yeah, Daleks can't planet bust without their ships. Most of the relevant Naruto characters can.

How would they resist atomic dismantling?

snoke123
I mean... Yeah, Daleks can't planet bust without their ships. Most of the relevant Naruto characters can.

How would they resist atomic dismantling?
the reality bomb, the eye of harmony, your ships can destroy planets and stars. choice

SSJGGogeta
the reality bomb, the eye of harmony, your ships can destroy planets and stars. choice

Okay, so you're giving them full access to the total arsenal of every weapon they've ever displayed?

That's great, but you still didn't explain how they would resist atomic dismantling. Ohnoki alone could bring down all the Daleks with that one attack. The reality bomb, eye of harmony, and all the ships have no resistance to atomic dismantling jutsu, the Totsuka blade, dimension dumping, kamui, sealing jutsu, etc.

There are plenty of ways that the Naruto characters could win this fight, depending on the stipulations of said fight.

Which is why this thread is pitifully retarded, and you're clearly biased. Next time, don't be too lazy to include a scenario with a versus thread like this. It's a waste of time, and leaves too many open variables to just say:

"Narutoverse vs daleks, who wins?"

For all we know, this could be a ****ing pie-eating contest.

snoke123
Okay, so you're giving them full access to the total arsenal of every weapon they've ever displayed?

That's great, but you still didn't explain how they would resist atomic dismantling. Ohnoki alone could bring down all the Daleks with that one attack. The reality bomb, eye of harmony, and all the ships have no resistance to atomic dismantling jutsu, the Totsuka blade, dimension dumping, kamui, sealing jutsu, etc.

Tell me, what does the reality bomb do?

SSJGGogeta
Tell me, what does the reality bomb do?

If Ohnoki dismantled it atom by atom, then it does nothing.

snoke123
If Ohnoki dismantled it atom by atom, then it does nothing.
''Throughout the universe, never stopping, never hesitating, never disappearing. People and planets and stars will become dust. And the dust will become atoms and the atoms will become ... nothing. And the wavelength will continue, breaking the crevice in the heart of the Medusa Cascade in all dimensions, all parallel universes, all creation corners. This is my final victory, Doctor! The destruction of reality itself!''

that's what the reality bomb does.

SSJGGogeta
Blah, blah, blah

Again, the reality bomb does nothing if Ohnoki disassembles it with particle dismantling jutsu.

Are you even reading my posts?

NemeBro
The average Dalek's gun can disintegrate people to the atomic level as well. They just usually are dialed way below that level to preserve the pain of their victims.

So what is the context of this thread? Daleks invade Narutoverse, who have to defend the invasion? Daleks stomp, obviously.

An army of trash cans is assembled to fight every Naruto character? Narutoverse likely stomps.

It depends on context. If the Daleks can at all avoid fisticuffs with the much faster Naruto characters in the thread, their tech should clinch them an easy win though.

snoke123
Again, the reality bomb does nothing if Ohnoki disassembles it with particle dismantling jutsu.

Are you even reading my posts?
for this Ohnoki would have to travel to the heart of the Medusa Cascade, and still count on the luck that none of the billions and billions of Daleks spaceships have: exploded the earth, exploded the sun, teleported the earth into a black hole, detonated the Time destructor, turned back in time and exploded the earth before it even had life. etc.

SSJGGogeta
for this Ohnoki would have to travel to the heart of the Medusa Cascade, and still count on the luck that none of the billions and billions of Daleks spaceships have: exploded the earth, exploded the sun, teleported the earth into a black hole, detonated the Time destructor, turned back in time and exploded the earth before it even had life. etc.

So: As nemebro pointed out, what is the context/stips of this thread???

As I stated, there are scenarios where the daleks win- as there are scenarios in which the Narutoverse wins.

It all depends on the conditions/nature of the battle.

snoke123
So: As nemebro pointed out, what is the context/stips of this thread???

As I stated, there are scenarios where the daleks win- as there are scenarios in which the Narutoverse wins.

It all depends on the conditions/nature of the battle.
they go back in time, and they explode the earth before it has life.

NemeBro
they go back in time, and they explode the earth before it has life. You're a phaggot.

cdtm
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
You have seen the episode where 9 first meets a dalek, yeah?

They win by putting a coat on the ground.

It's a well known fact Daleks rely on power via static electricity from a metal surface.

Failing that, there's always the trusty mud in the eye.

SSJGGogeta
they go back in time, and they explode the earth before it has life.

Then the sage of six paths goes back in time, and seals each dalek in a moon.

NewGuy01
Hagoromo hasn't demonstrated the ability to alter the past beyond the capacity of Izanagi, and the creation of the moon certainly isn't something he could spam on the entire dalek race.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Hagoromo hasn't demonstrated the ability to alter the past beyond the capacity of Izanagi, and the creation of the moon certainly isn't something he could spam on the entire dalek race.

1. He demonstrated the ability to go into the future. Regardless, he could time-skip their Earth-destruction and fight them.

2. Says who? Why can't he spam moon creation? That was fairly casual of a feat for Naruto and Sasuke. Hagoromo > them, so why not? Even if not, one moon should easily prove too much for the daleks to escape in their standard gear.

snoke123
Then the sage of six paths goes back in time, and seals each dalek in a moon.
1- Hagoromo can not travel to the past
2- the Daleks have billions of fleets scattered across the multiverse.

cdtm
If Naruto was in Dr. Who, they'd have billions of feats too.

Going from a one off race of shut in's who can't even figure out how to stop a group of pacifist prema donna's, to threatening space and time is more absurd power scaling then Superman after Action Comics #1.

snoke123
Time War Daleks were fielding weapons that were ****ing holes in the fabric of spacetime and were capable of destroying stars as a side-effect. I'm pretty sure they annihilate the entire Naruto Earth from a billion miles away or something similarly absurd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.