about abeloth...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoke123
Is abeloth FTL? (or something close to that)

Is abeloth level solar system? (since it is stronger than the world razer that destroyed 1000 planets and 100 stars)

victreebelvictr
i would think so, she could beat luke and krayt with ease. are you knew here? yo should become a sheevite.

Trocity
Abeloth is no where near FTL(lol), and no, she is not solar system level, though I do believe she can manipulate the Force on a planetary scale.

Geistalt
*each of her avatars can manipulate the Force on a planetary scale.

Freedon Nadd
Abeloth is a very inconsistent character.

The Merchant
World Razer isn't a force user

victreebelvictr
she was said to be twelve times as EU luke skywalker when she was injured, she is obviously solar system level.

Freedon Nadd
I'd take that with a grain of salt. I know they wanted Cthululu - but they failed miserably.

Emperordmb
What level Abeloth is at is largely contingent on what version of Abeloth we're talking about. The narrative as established is that when Abeloth emerges she's in something of a weakened subprime state and then builds her power as she's free to roam within the Galaxy, and at the point of committing widespread genocide on several planets the Son and Daughter step in to stop her with the solution of power capable of hurling black holes through hyperspace and maintaining a shell of black holes around her as a cage.

What we saw in FOTJ was someone who absolutely shat on Luke, but she was brought to an end in FOTJ as the early stages of what her escapes normally comprise of. It was even mentioned near the end of FOTJ that she was close to becoming completely unstoppable to the Jedi and their allies and attaining power that would be that of a deity from their frame of reference, and again she had not progressed nearly to where she had in other escapes to the point where the Son and Daughter stepped in.

Freedon Nadd
I hate Abeloth. She is coarse, irritating, and she gets everywhere.

snoke123
Abeloth defeated the son and the daughter, who according to the father can destroy the fabric of the universe, and abeloth defeated them soon I believe she is a little below the father.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by snoke123
Abeloth defeated the son and the daughter, who according to the father can destroy the fabric of the universe, and abeloth defeated them soon I believe she is a little below the father.

Not that we know how quick would that be achieved. It's entirely possible that the Father meant had his Children been set free - they'd gather unlimited followers and re-shape the galaxy and plunge it into total 'chaos'.

victreebelvictr
i think abeloth is stronger than the father. he stated that his son became more powerful than him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.