Mowgli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Andy Serkis's version of the Jungle Book

FpJz0gGTsjs

steverules_2
I won't see it, the live action Disney version of Jungle Book was really good but this doesn't really interest me. Probably watch it on TV.

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
Terrible idea to make a movie about the same thing when the original one was a success...This is doomed...

They should have focused on other movies...

Kazenji
Suppose to be more in line with the book with this version

unlike with the Disney version where they love to make it nice & fluffy for kids, Like alot of the stories that they've adapted over the years.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji

unlike with the Disney version where they love to make it nice & fluffy for kids, Like alot of the stories that they've adapted over the years. Quit hating on Disney the best movie company in the world. You make me sick.

Kazenji
I'm just stating the facts with them, Not my problem if you can't accept it.

quanchi112

Kazenji
And what has that to do with what i just said about them making older stories which were originally darker and then making them more kid friendly....absolutely nothing.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
Aww darn. I misread the thread title. I thought this was going to be a Gremlins Prequel or something about Gizmo.

Oh well. This could still be a fun movie to see.

The Spectre+
quan takes almost every post he sees as against his favourite movie/comicbook company or characters without understanding them. HE NEEDS DELIVERANCE

Flyattractor
That and Meds.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Aww darn. I misread the thread title. I thought this was going to be a Gremlins Prequel or something about Gizmo.

Oh well. This could still be a fun movie to see.

you need your eyes checked, That's Mogwai.

riv6672

unlike with the Disney version where they love to make it nice & fluffy for kids, Like alot of the stories that they've adapted over the years.
That might make it worth a look.
Thanks.

Impediment

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Spectre+
quan takes almost every post he sees as against his favourite movie/comicbook company or characters without understanding them. HE NEEDS DELIVERANCE Nah.

ares834
Doesn't look all that good. The animal designs are awful.

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Terrible idea to make a movie about the same thing when the original one was a success...

They were making it at the same time, just bad luck really.

Robtard
Andy Serkis's version of the Jungle Book

FpJz0gGTsjs

Looks decent, great cast, will watch at home

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ares834
Doesn't look all that good. The animal designs are awful.

They were making it at the same time, just bad luck really.

They were? Oh well, bad for them.

Cause you know how things are when two movies about the same thing are released arround the same time....People just can't stop comparing...

Remember when they release the two Snow White movies? Samething will happen here.

carthage
I think a darker take would be interesting to see but like a lot of people are saying its kind of bad timing. I have minimal interest in this even with a great cast of Serkis/Bale involved, but ill probably check it out. I highly doubt it will have as much heart as the Disney version

quanchi112

carthage
Really doubt we're going to see Darkseid anytime soon
and hes not going to have the same motivations as Thanos. He's just going to be another generic GALACTIC OVERLORD, whereas Thanos had this psychotic aspect about him and was generally tormented in the film by the loss of his daughter. I'm not expecting much with any future portrayal of Darkseid

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
Really doubt we're going to see Darkseid anytime soon
and hes not going to have the same motivations as Thanos. He's just going to be another generic GALACTIC OVERLORD, whereas Thanos had this psychotic aspect about him and was generally tormented in the film by the loss of his daughter. I'm not expecting much with any future portrayal of Darkseid Well they did announce the new gods film so we will see if that ever gets made. I do agree they would probably **** him up but all you need is one great filmmaker with the creative freedom to pull it off. Even if they do pull off a memorable Darkseid he will be seen as a Thanos rip-off. Too little too late.

Flyattractor
Why must you bring up your hatefilled Bias in to every thread you touch Quanny?

You really do need special help. You are sick in the head little man.

Please don't seek help.

quanchi112

Patient_Leech
I was intrigued by the beginning of the trailer, but after all the CG animals started talking and whatnot I lost interest because it looked far too much like the last one. Meh.

Flyattractor
Honestly. I think if the roles where reversed. You would be just as Big a Shill for DC as you are for Marvel. Because I think you don't actually care about the Characters or Content. Just the Success.

Because you are a Horrible Empty Person..
eek!

Dreampanther
FFS, I wish they'd stop remaking everything. This will be at least the fourth version of the book made into a movie, and that's only the versions I know of.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
NIce to see you openly admitting that you are a Horrible Empty Person.

First step towards recovery..

Please don't take it.

eek!

quanchi112

playa1258
I will check it out. Looks to be more book accurate.

quanchi112

Flyattractor

quanchi112

Flyattractor
When it stops being true. I will stop using it.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qquujepIT_g/Ul6CtMIisdI/AAAAAAAAXR4/6e8wYIR-kIU/s1600/pot-and-kettke.jpg

Whaddyaknow... STILL WORKING!!!!!

eek!

quanchi112
So lame and predictable.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
So lame and predictable.

Yes. You are but then it is just your nature.

And as we all know... Nature is a

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cdDu1O4k81E/hqdefault.jpg

eek!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. You are but then it is just your nature.

And as we all know... Nature is a

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cdDu1O4k81E/hqdefault.jpg

eek! Lame and shitty attempt at humor by you again.

riv6672
I can understand that.
I do find different takes on the same story interesting in general, though. Like in the 90s when TOMBSTONE and WYATT EARP came out a year apart. Both were good (i liked TOMBSTONE better), but very different.

CPT Space Bomb
Yah the cast is incredible but the cgi looks awful. Jungle Book 2016 still looks leagues better and was a great film. I don't really see the need to watch this in theaters. I'll probably do as others and watch it at home.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Lame and shitty attempt at humor by you again.

Its the level of effort worth expanding for you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.