Fera vs Cheetah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Battle of the ware women.

Who wins?

cdtm
So, should I post scans of FERA?

Or does everyone know about the wolf who killed Danny's mother, that was turned into a ware wolf and ran through Power Man, Iron Fist, and a bunch of villains strong enough to KO Cage like a hot knife through butter?

I mean, Fera tanked Luke Cages best Sunday punch, and treated Danny like her bytch. She was pretty awesome.

zopzop
Originally posted by cdtm
So, should I post scans of FERA?

Or does everyone know about the wolf who killed Danny's mother, that was turned into a ware wolf and ran through Power Man, Iron Fist, and a bunch of villains strong enough to KO Cage like a hot knife through butter?

I mean, Fera tanked Luke Cages best Sunday punch, and treated Danny like her bytch. She was pretty awesome.
Honestly, that's nothing a well written Cheetah couldn't do any day of the week.

My money is on Cheetah.

cdtm
Originally posted by zopzop
Honestly, that's nothing a well written Cheetah couldn't do any day of the week.

My money is on Cheetah.

Isn't Cheetah one of those characters that's a rogue of a herald, but can lose to streets and metas?

Like the Rogues?

riv6672
^^^thats a good way to put it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.