*SHEEV EXPOSED* Proof that Sidious is a Pseudosith!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
UEXlQT6TEtk

https://pics.me.me/sith-code-peace-is-a-lie-there-is-only-passion-2337464.png

SHEEV CLEARLY VIOLATES THE FIRST LINE OF THE SITH CODE!!!

fP9pWYPiJv4

Kurk
up

Freedon Nadd
Nice job. You just Azronger'd it.

It's clearly he was referring to 'piss' not to 'peace'. And he also is a brilliant schemer. He would say anything to make Anakin feel better.

Kurk
@Azronger

Explain this, Sheevite

Freedon Nadd
laughing out loud

Kurk
Originally posted by Kurk
@Azronger

Explain this, Sheevite

Kurk
Where has the sheevite master cowarded to?

Kurk
up @Azronger must defend his idol

Kurk
@Azronger

Kurk
I won't stop upping this until Azronger responds

Kurk
@Azronger

Zentrex
Alright, until he responds, I'm gonna be the stand in for him, because I have a few arguments to make.

1. As Nadd said, he was clearly referring to "piss" and not "peace"
2. He was just quelling Anakin's desire to bring " peace , freedom, justice, and security to new empire"
3. He was referring to "war and peace", not the kind of peace (calmness/serenity) that the sith code refers to. We see this as the anti-thesis of peace is said to be passion. And I think we all know the kind of passions Sheev has for unlimited power, and lightning, and lascivious pain, and laughter, and all sorts of things.
4. He didn't follow through with it when he created his empire, there was oppression, slavery, death and destruction everywhere.
5. The world "shall" doesn't necesarily mean "will". It is used as such in the modern day, but it's original use is now more commonly replaced by the world "should". This is just another clever example by the literary genius of Sidious, who, might I remind you, had the highest level vocabulary in the original trilogy, and planned to write hundreds of books during his time as emperor.

Azronger
Actually, I was just trolling Kurk by not responding. It was funny and kinda sad to see how much one person could be obsessed with another that they vie for their attention to this degree. Like a kid screaming for their mother.

But yeah, Sheev's blatantly not referring to the sort of inner peace the Sith code forbids; the guy treated anger as the most potent emotional state, and alongside will, the key to ultimate power.

Zentrex
Originally posted by Azronger
Actually, I was just trolling Kurk by not responding. It was funny and kinda sad to see how much one person could be obsessed with another that they vie for their attention to this degree. Like a kid screaming for their mother.

But yeah, Sheev's blatantly not referring to the sort of inner peace the Sith code forbids; the guy treated anger as the most potent emotional state, and alongside will, the key to ultimate power.
big grin

Freedon Nadd
I guess he was trying to act like Azronger. Taking something out of context. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.