marka ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
thought to be the strongest sith of all sith magic. lets talk.

The Merchant
Top 10 strongest minimum.

The Merchant
Palps, Plaguies, Caedus, Krayt, Kun, and Vitiate arr above him. Can't say anyone else.

victreebelvictr
krayt, plagueis, kun, caedus are not stronger than him. he was said able to beat tulak hord, krayt, plagueis, kun, caedus cannot beat tulak hord.

Geistalt
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
krayt, plagueis, kun, caedus are not stronger than him. he was said able to beat tulak hord, krayt, plagueis, kun, caedus cannot beat tulak hord. I like you more and more with each passing post.

Freedon Nadd
laughing out loud

Haschwalth
Originally posted by The Merchant
Palps, Plaguies, Caedus, Krayt, Kun, and Vitiate arr above him. Can't say anyone else.
Wrathlander/dooku/Maul(maybe)

victreebelvictr
Maybe

DeviantDefiance
There is no way in hell that Krayt could beat Ragnos!

victreebelvictr
Yeah that would be correct, thank you for the statement along with the language.

Zentrex
So, let me get this straight, you think that Darth Krayt couldn't defeat Marka Ragnos, but Dooku or Maul could?

Krayt used the Dark Transfer ability to save himself from the yorik coral seeds, which the force had no effect on. He fought off Abeloth, along with Luke, and his contribution, believe it or not, was actually greater. Krayt Reborn is one of the most powerful sith to ever live, as evidenced by his superiority over Darth Wyrrlock III, and pretty much every sith alive during the legacy era. And that was a time when the force had given way to the dark side to reign supreme.

As for Tulak Hord. We know that he could take on armies of jedi in his time, but then so could Exar Kun. And he wasn't as powerful as Plagueis, who was probably the most powerful up to his time, or as powerful as Caedus, who was said to be immediately stronger than Vader.

HitTheAssasin
Weaker than pre-prime Sidious and pre-prime Vitiate based on multiple accolades.

Jmanghan
krayt, plagueis, kun, caedus are not stronger than him. he was said able to beat tulak hord, krayt, plagueis, kun, caedus cannot beat tulak hord. He can't beat Tulak Hord.

If we're doing a hype battle, Hord would win.

Tzeentch
2006... is it you? Have I really returned to my teenage-hood?

JKBart
a ****ing nobody

ILS
>did nothing
>powerful

pick one

Zentrex
Yeah, he was treated as a throwaway character by those who created him, but he is meant to be this really powerful sith. Also, he survived for thousands of years at the center of all the turmoil on Moraband as one of the most prominent sith figures, so he technically does have one "thing he did" to his name.

MythLord
Christ. The SW debating here is degenerating faster than ComicVine.

Azronger
Originally posted by MythLord
Christ. The SW debating here is degenerating faster than ComicVine.

Me and my apprentices will restore it to its former glory.

Freedon Nadd
Excepting Palpatine(because accolades) and Vitiate(because accolades) he is superior to the others.

victreebelvictr
Marka ragnos is most likely the third strongest with besides sidious as first and vitiate as second

MythLord
lmfao

victreebelvictr
And that means?

DarthSkywalker0
Marka ragnos is most likely the third strongest with besides sidious as first and vitiate as second

Ask Azronger about that.

victreebelvictr
Ok then, marka ragnos was never challenged because they fear of death or worse. That is quite scary.

Zentrex
That may make him the most feared with of his era, but then fear has a lot to do with image, not just power. Also, he never really discovered or accomplished anything substantial, especially in comparison to the likes the greatest of the sith lords.
Tulak Hord was said to be similarly powerful, and whenever you have people who are unknown but powerful, they're going to have tons of accolades, but we don't know where that actually puts them. Think Master Fey, or Darth Jadus. Powerful, yes, but we don't know how powerful.

MythLord
Ok then, marka ragnos was never challenged because they fear of death or worse. That is quite scary.
Give him his own horror movie. That doesn't make him the 3rd strongest Sith since he lived in an era of cucks.

Freedon Nadd
Ancient Sith an era of cucks... Ok...

victreebelvictr
He can defeat tulak hord because it was said that he is the strongest with of his time and tulak is in that era

DarthPlaguis12

The Merchant
^best hype comes from Luke post Jedi Academy, who claims if Ragnos were to be reborn it would take he and the group of Jedi he was talking to, which included Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr, combined efforts at full strength to defeat him.

Some would argue different interpretations, but the most straight forward one is Luke and Co. Are needed to take down a Ragnos head on. Considering that Luke and Katarn come right after the Jaden Korr vs. Tavion fight and into Ragnos tomb, one can infer if Tavion succeeded Luke and Katarn would have arrived shortly after Jadens hypothetical defeat.

victreebelvictr
I would say he is the third strtongest sith Lord of all time

darthbane77
He's sub-Vader

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Merchant
^best hype comes from Luke post Jedi Academy, who claims if Ragnos were to be reborn it would take he and the group of Jedi he was talking to, which included Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr, combined efforts at full strength to defeat him. .

How many more years will we have to tell you that this isn't impressive until you finally get it?

DarthSkywalker0
https://i.imgur.com/EgxwWFM.png?1

( A post by Syndiciate )

Freedon Nadd
It's just that everyone feared him(even when he was a spirit)

victreebelvictr
They should, his power was immense

victreebelvictr
he was the strongest sith lord of his time so that would mean he could defeat tulak hord which is very impressive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.