Colossus vs. Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think?

Bentley
Clint drops the bow and decks Piotr with a left.

Wonder Man
Ya. Right after he drops a transmutation arrow at him that turns him to flesh.

Parmaniac
What exactly is stopping Clint from drawing Colossus into his bow and shoot him in the sun?

One Big Mob
laughing out loud

Wonder Man
With the arrows he got from Arkon he probably can.

leonidas
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What exactly is stopping Clint from drawing Colossus into his bow and shoot him in the sun?

laughing out loud

that's what happens after barton slaps him with his opposite hand. thumb up which raises the question: who is more durable mjolnir or colossus? mmm

StiltmanFTW
Pete Wisdom's knives were only as hot as the surface of the sun, correct?

Wonder Man
I was wrong about Arckon I thought they were arrows they were lightning bolts he gave to the x-men. However Colossus was burnt by regular acid once. With all the effort in Hawkeye's arsenal he took out Ultron he can handle Colossus.

Damborgson

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Wonder Man
You don't think Hawkeye could build a miniature rocket arrow like the giant one Kitty Pryde got locked in.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wonder Man
You don't think Hawkeye could build a miniature rocket arrow like the giant one Kitty Pryde got locked in.

laughing

I love this post thumb up

Yeah, Clint utilized rocket arrows even in modern comics. Colossus gets sent to the end of the universe.

One Big Mob
Magneto would just bring Colossus back if he was sent on a mission to nowhere though. He'd have to send him into the sun to win.

Bentley
I'm pretty sure Hawkeye has tagged targets smaller than the sun, but let me check his respect thread to be sure.

One Big Mob
The sun grows the bigger the closer you get to it. Plus he'd have to get sun in his eyes.

Badabing
What exactly is stopping Clint from drawing Colossus into his bow and shoot him in the sun? laughing

Vanguard
Why have Colossus topics gotten so much more popular lately? Just because he's been in a couple movies lately? This topic has about thirteen more replies than it normally would.

StiltmanFTW
Those threads are our love letters to -Pr-.

-Pr-
More like hate-mail.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

One Big Mob
http://static1.purebreak.com.br/articles/3/35/67/3/@/174651-o-personagem-colossus-tambem-do-x-men-950x0-1.jpg

juggernaut74
Hawkeye beat Colossus in the Ultimate story lines.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, with a localized nuke arrow.

Wonder Man
Hawkeye would just drop Colossus with an adamantium arrow and Colossus would be done. Lace the arrowhead with the kind of drug that could stop an elephant and Colossus might not get up.

-Pr-
I don't know of any drug that would affect Colossus in metal form.

Wonder Man
kick

-Pr-
Not sure that would work on him tbh.

StiltmanFTW

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Wonder Man
kick

Wut?

Doesn't kick amp you?

Wonder Man
burns you out sorta like that acolyte of Magneto's
it was too much for Kid Omega

Parmaniac
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't know of any drug that would affect Colossus in metal form. DNP

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/99/67/64/99676439574ce6375a911649f6e81a55--marvel-universe-vine.jpg

StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

One Big Mob
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.