Lucifer Morningstar Vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drsoe08
Rules:

Morals off

Random Encounter

Victory via KO, Incap or Death

No Outside Help

PIS/CIS off

Scenario 1: Base Sentry

Scenario 2: Deathseed Sentry

Scenario 3: Void Sentry

Bonus Match: Michael Demiurgos Vs Sentry, same rules and scenarios

ghostman
lucifer talks sentry into killing himself

riv6672
^^^haha, this.

RealityWarper
Lucifer & Michael have less chance to win this match than the OP to find a girlfriend which means something below 0 % of chance.

Sentry stomps.

Enzeru
Spite match. Lucifer is multiple tiers above the Sentry and wins by default.

DarkSaint85
Oh shit.

I am assuming the two biggest Sentry fans are now on opposing sides?

RealityWarper
Only people with zero understanding of how Molecule Man powers works actually believes that he was weakened or depowered... Despite the editor of the story having confirmed that Owen wasn't depowered and the writer of the story that there is no limit to the power-level Sentry has...

But hey, everyone in the World can't have a proper logic...

That's the order of things...

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Enzeru
Spite match. Lucifer is multiple tiers above the Sentry and wins by default.
You give me hope. thumb up

Baziemarc123
Lucifer isnt stronger than Molecule Man but yet people think he wins lmao?

Baziemarc123
same molecule man who put an omniverse in a damn shoebox

the Darkone
LM defecates on sentry

One Big Mob
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oh shit.

I am assuming the two biggest Sentry fans are now on opposing sides? Enzeru hates RealityWarper more than Insane Titan hates meeting new people.

Enzeru is trying to bring legitimacy to Sentry, and he might go a little far sometimes but at least he's speaking from his Enzoomafoo heart. RealityWarper brings dishonor to the throne. He might be trying to speak from his heart, but to Enzeru, his heart is full of poop and thus he sees him as just shitting on everything he's trying to do.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Enzeru hates RealityWarper more than Insane Titan hates meeting new people.

Enzeru is trying to bring legitimacy to Sentry, and he might go a little far sometimes but at least he's speaking from his Enzoomafoo heart. RealityWarper brings dishonor to the throne. He might be trying to speak from his heart, but to Enzeru, his heart is full of poop and thus he sees him as just shitting on everything he's trying to do.

The truth:

Enzeru is trying "to look good on the battle forums and not to offend anyone who cheerleads for Superman in here" and "He knows better than the creator of the Sentry" as he said himself.

I'm just the ****ing Fox Mulder of this forum. thumb up

One Big Mob
Originally posted by RealityWarper
The truth:

Enzeru is trying "to look good on the battle forums and not to offend anyone who cheerleads for Superman in here" and "He knows better than the creator of the Sentry" as he said himself.

I'm just the ****ing Fox Mulder of this forum. thumb up Enzeru writes one civil post and then goes ballistic in any DC conversation though.

RealityWarper
Enzeru writes one civil post and then goes ballistic in any DC conversation though.

Or goes ballistic on anything that goes against his beliefs.

riv6672
eek! WTF? lol

RealityWarper
Originally posted by riv6672
eek! WTF? lol

Yeah that's because, according to him, there is a special status called "I am ze sentry firszt fan" and his insecurities kicks in when I am around. laughing

riv6672

riv6672
I remembered! One_Angry_Scot. thumb up

Khazra Reborn
I didn't read the continuation of the original Lucifer series, so I don't know how powerful he is these days. Classic Lucifer wins easily

tkitna
Yeah classic Lucifer is a stomp. Dont know anything about current version.

RealityWarper
"classic lucifer" XD

Whatever it's Lucifer in V1 or the others he dies.

Show me Lucifer or his brother countering reality warping at Sentry's level.

Baziemarc123
Lucifer never encountered that type of level lmao but knowing these dudes, you'll get some wank

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Lucifer never encountered that type of level lmao but knowing these dudes, you'll get some wank

Yeah. Or another faulty post like "deeerp molecule man waz wekened becauz *insert bullshit about molecule man being insane supposedly depowering him*"

That's sad that people still don't know in which way Molecule Man is depowered aka it only depends on his beliefs about his abilities and Molecule Man never said once that he was unable to do anything with his powers in Dark Avengers. That's the core of the character.

Khazra Reborn
Yeah. Or another faulty post like "deeerp molecule man waz wekened becauz *insert bullshit about molecule man being insane supposedly depowering him*"

That's sad that people still don't know in which way Molecule Man is depowered aka it only depends on his beliefs about his abilities and Molecule Man never said once that he was unable to do anything with his powers in Dark Avengers. That's the core of the character.

That's not true in the slightest. MM and Beyonder were both massively depowered in a retcon.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
That's not true in the slightest. MM and Beyonder were both massively depowered in a retcon.

They still affected the whole Marvel Multiverse after they formed the Cosmic Cube.

The Beyonder was supposed to be below the Celestials when he appeared for the first time, according to the retcon, so you have to value his feats from here.

And Owen's powers only depends in his beliefs about them.

Galan007
I'd mention Lucifer tanking the whole of Michael's demiurgic power(ie. the literal power of GOD himself) detonating in his face...and then willing that raw energy into his own totality, with seemingly NO effort whatsoever... But I know a few of the people here are just going to continue lowballing Lucifer and hyper-wanking Sentry, so I'm not even going to bother.

Have fun. smile

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd mention Lucifer tanking the whole of Michael's demiurgic power(ie. the literal power of GOD himself) detonating in his face...and then willing that raw energy into his own totality, with seemingly NO effort whatsoever... But I know a few of the people here are just going to continue lowballing Lucifer and hyper-wanking Sentry, so I'm not even going to bother.

Have fun. smile

Lucifer is designed to manipulate Michael's demiurgic power.

I don't see how this is the feat when you are made to harness the power.

I'm still waiting for a feat of Lucifer as high as beating someone as powerful and skilled as Molecule Man...

Lucifer struggled to beat "God" and he had to rely on a sword capable to rip the reality...

Him and Sentry aren't on the same level.

EDIT:

And Michael's raw power is only SEMI-Universal.

One Big Mob
Where does that place the Norn Stone empowered heroes in relation to the Marvel Multiverse?

RealityWarper
Where does that place the Norn Stone empowered heroes in relation to the Marvel Multiverse?

That place your question in the "I have no arguments for Lucifer then I will try to move the topic somewhere else".

One Big Mob
I have lots of arguments for everything but you're an unsavory poster to debate against. Whether you think that's a good or a bad thing is up to you.

It was a simple question. I never said who would win though.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah classic Lucifer is a stomp. Dont know anything about current version.
The current one, in DC is a joke

RealityWarper
I have lots of arguments for everything but you're an unsavory poster to debate against. Whether you think that's a good or a bad thing is up to you.

Your behaviour towards me has nothing to do with the possibility to make valuable arguments.

You are making excuses.

abhilegend
This went well, just like every Sentry thread ever.

Maybe Iron man is going to be omniversal level too.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by abhilegend
This went well, just like every Sentry thread ever.

Maybe Iron man is going to be omniversal level too.

Maybe one day you will be able to read correctly ?

Show me Iron Man beating Molecule Man by the use of the same powers.

abhilegend
And Sentry wasn't even able to restore a city.

Such molecule powers.

RealityWarper

Such molecule powers.

Sentry was using his powers for the first time.

He lacked the SKILLS to do it.

His RAW POWER was superior to Molecule Man's RAW POWER and SKILLS.

Such reading skills... laughing

You don't make the difference between SKILLS and RAW POWER and you dare posting here... thumb up

abhilegend

Such molecule powers.

riv6672
So, after this fine 2 pages of deep thought, who do you think wins?

Enzeru
RealityWarper has been at a certain point for a very long time now.
He had to deal with so much written-verbal abuse, that he now starts insulting anyone, who opposes his opinion in the slightest. He immediately gets defensive, starts insulting people, bringing up his own beliefs and even worse... a bunch of fallacies. And all of that while failing to realize, that he himself is consumed by some of the biggest flaws in human psychology:

Dunning Krueger Effect
The Dunning Krueger Effect makes it so, that a person overestimates his or her own abilities and underestimates the abilities of others. RealityWarper thinks that he has figured it all out, while in fact he hasn't. And he is being told that over and over again, but... that's where the Backfire Effect kicks in.

Backfire Effect
The Backfire Effect makes it so, that once a person is confronted with opposing beliefs... their belief in their own take doesn't get challenged, but it gets even stronger. So when RealityWarper says that Sentry is multiversal and someone else says, that he isn't... RealityWarper believes even more that Sentry is multiversal.

In the end of the day... Lucifer Morningstar wins.

I think that the Norn Stones don't get the credit they deserve. Asgardian Magic has done things which it shouldn't have been able to do. The enchanted Jarnbjorn axed killed a celestial. And not just any celestial, but one of the more powerful ones on the spectrum.
The Norn Stones themselves amped Captain America to a point, where he was able to slice through the Void like through butter. The jump in power scale is just ridiculous. That was some Deus Ex Machina level amping right there. The question is if the amp affected everyone the same way and Captain America at that point was as powerful as an amped Thor... or if the amp increased everyones power level proportionally. Imagine it's the latter. That would have made Thor stupidly powerful. And they still weren't able to defeat the Sentry properly. They were hurting him like crazy, but he was still in the fight and managed to take away their advantage.
That adds to the power level of the Sentry, but I don't feel like it takes away anything from the Norn Stones. If I'm not all too wrong, then the Norn Stones in combination with another artifact restored a broken reality (universe) or something like that. God of Magic Strange transmuted an entire dimension recently. So Doctor Strange, more powerful than ever before fought alongside Loki against the Void and they were getting trashed easily. At the same time you saw a couple of Sonic Booms all over the world, while they were getting choked out. And then the Sentry arrived, attacked the Void and gave them a fighting chance.

I put Sentry very high on the scale. To me it's hilarious when I see people putting him up against someone like Thor or Silver Surfer. He is simply above them.
Lucifer Morningstar however? Yeah, Sentry dies. I once already said, that I wouldn't be surprised, if the Sentry beat someone like Galactus out of nowhere. He simply has that kind of a X-Factor to him. But beating someone, who is easily in the top 10 or arguably even in the top 5 of the DC universe? Yeah, that ain't happening.

Insane Titan

Impediment

SithLantern93
lock this thread please

playa1258
Lucifer stomps.

Sin I AM
He had to deal with so much written-verbal abuse, that he now starts insulting anyone, who opposes his opinion in the slightest. He immediately gets defensive, starts insulting people, bringing up his own beliefs and even worse... a bunch of fallacies. And all of that while failing to realize, that he himself is consumed by some of the biggest flaws in human psychology:

Dunning Krueger Effect
The Dunning Krueger Effect makes it so, that a person overestimates his or her own abilities and underestimates the abilities of others. RealityWarper thinks that he has figured it all out, while in fact he hasn't. And he is being told that over and over again, but... that's where the Backfire Effect kicks in.

Backfire Effect
The Backfire Effect makes it so, that once a person is confronted with opposing beliefs... their belief in their own take doesn't get challenged, but it gets even stronger. So when RealityWarper says that Sentry is multiversal and someone else says, that he isn't... RealityWarper believes even more that Sentry is multiversal.

In the end of the day... Lucifer Morningstar wins.

I think that the Norn Stones don't get the credit they deserve. Asgardian Magic has done things which it shouldn't have been able to do. The enchanted Jarnbjorn axed killed a celestial. And not just any celestial, but one of the more powerful ones on the spectrum.
The Norn Stones themselves amped Captain America to a point, where he was able to slice through the Void like through butter. The jump in power scale is just ridiculous. That was some Deus Ex Machina level amping right there. The question is if the amp affected everyone the same way and Captain America at that point was as powerful as an amped Thor... or if the amp increased everyones power level proportionally. Imagine it's the latter. That would have made Thor stupidly powerful. And they still weren't able to defeat the Sentry properly. They were hurting him like crazy, but he was still in the fight and managed to take away their advantage.
That adds to the power level of the Sentry, but I don't feel like it takes away anything from the Norn Stones. If I'm not all too wrong, then the Norn Stones in combination with another artifact restored a broken reality (universe) or something like that. God of Magic Strange transmuted an entire dimension recently. So Doctor Strange, more powerful than ever before fought alongside Loki against the Void and they were getting trashed easily. At the same time you saw a couple of Sonic Booms all over the world, while they were getting choked out. And then the Sentry arrived, attacked the Void and gave them a fighting chance.

I put Sentry very high on the scale. To me it's hilarious when I see people putting him up against someone like Thor or Silver Surfer. He is simply above them.
Lucifer Morningstar however? Yeah, Sentry dies. I once already said, that I wouldn't be surprised, if the Sentry beat someone like Galactus out of nowhere. He simply has that kind of a X-Factor to him. But beating someone, who is easily in the top 10 or arguably even in the top 5 of the DC universe? Yeah, that ain't happening.

this...although i disagee with u on Silver Surfer

riv6672

DarkSaint85

One Big Mob

RealityWarper
He had to deal with so much written-verbal abuse, that he now starts insulting anyone, who opposes his opinion in the slightest. He immediately gets defensive, starts insulting people, bringing up his own beliefs and even worse... a bunch of fallacies. And all of that while failing to realize,

Nobody has abused me in those forum.

In this very thread the only thing I did was poiting a finger at Abhi because he is incapable to make a claim without twisting what's happening on panel.

It seems that you have find a soulmate.

Hilariously that's what you are doing all the time.

You know better than anyone including the writers and authors as you told me in a private message that you know better than Jenkins himself, the creator of the Sentry. laughing

You are the Donald Trump of this forum, Enzeru, and probably less than him because at least he was successful at something in his life. thumb up

Nobody knows better than you about the Sentry, even the guys writing and editing the character. laughing

I guess that you are referencing to the moments you are ingoring what the authors and the characters said about the character but all that doesn't matter.

YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THE WRITERS !

CONGRATULATIONS ! laughing

It doesn't matter if Bendis said that Sentry's POWER-LEVEL HAS NO LIMIT and that Jenkins backed-it up by saying that SENTRY CAN BEAT EVERYONE.

But what can you do when the backfire effect isn't enough ?

Ah yes, WILFULLY IGNORE EVERYTHING AND PREACH LIKE YOU ARE DOIND RELENTLESSLY SINCE 18 YEARS ! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH ! big grin

Sentry erases Morningstar on a whim.

REALITY CHECK :

YOU ARE NOT THE WRITER OF SENTRY ! big grin

Your opinion is MEANINGLESS !

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111293633/6013503-sentry+can+beat+anyone.jpg

abhilegend

Such molecule powers.

Eon Blue
Nobody has abused me in those forum.

In this very thread the only thing I did was poiting a finger at Abhi because he is incapable to make a claim without twisting what's happening on panel.

It seems that you have find a soulmate.

Hilariously that's what you are doing all the time.

You know better than anyone including the writers and authors as you told me in a private message that you know better than Jenkins himself, the creator of the Sentry. laughing

You are the Donald Trump of this forum, Enzeru, and probably less than him because at least he was successful at something in his life. thumb up

Nobody knows better than you about the Sentry, even the guys writing and editing the character. laughing

I guess that you are referencing to the moments you are ingoring what the authors and the characters said about the character but all that doesn't matter.

YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THE WRITERS !

CONGRATULATIONS ! laughing

It doesn't matter if Bendis said that Sentry's POWER-LEVEL HAS NO LIMIT and that Jenkins backed-it up by saying that SENTRY CAN BEAT EVERYONE.

But what can you do when the backfire effect isn't enough ?

Ah yes, WILFULLY IGNORE EVERYTHING AND PREACH LIKE YOU ARE DOIND RELENTLESSLY SINCE 18 YEARS ! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH ! big grin

Sentry erases Morningstar on a whim.

REALITY CHECK :

YOU ARE NOT THE WRITER OF SENTRY ! big grin

Your opinion is MEANINGLESS !

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111293633/6013503-sentry+can+beat+anyone.jpg

Someone got their panties in a bunch.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Someone got their panties in a bunch.

It would be if that petty meaningless poster wasn't insulting me since many years.

abhilegend
A city man. Just a city.

RealityWarper
A city man. Just a city.

Ok Abhi XD

Get over the salt.

abhilegend
How about you get over the city?

RealityWarper

How about your understand the difference between RAW POWER and SKILL ? laughing

It's not like you are at school anymore, right ?

Oy maybe... laughing

abhilegend
A city man. Just a city.

Insane Titan

One Big Mob

RealityWarper
A city man. Just a city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOhIM2wNKFM

abhilegend

RealityWarper

https://s.uvlist.net/l/y2010/07/73105.jpg

abhilegend
Just a city. Always remember that.

RealityWarper
Just a city. Always remember that.

Battlezone me Abhi.

You pick Karate Kid and Batman and I pick Kenshiro Kasumi. XD

http://img.over-blog-kiwi.com/0/93/18/82/20170808/ob_7ee968_the-duel-by-jasinski.png

abhilegend
Merely a city. Pathetic.

RealityWarper
Merely a city. Pathetic.

Battlezone me.

You are so good at debating Abhi. XD

Show us how great you are.

Baziemarc123
I don't think Abhi would BZ me on a Hulk vs Superman debate, it'd be pretty embarassing for him if he does. I dont think he rarely ever BZ anyone lol

RealityWarper
Battlezone me Abhi.

If I win you cannot try your trolling against me anymore, forever.

If you win I stop responding to your posts and I ignore you completely, forever.

xJLxKing
It would be embarrassing because he actually took it to BZ to beat on a troll

RealityWarper
I don't think Abhi would BZ me on a Hulk vs Superman debate, it'd be pretty embarassing for him if he does. I dont think he rarely ever BZ anyone lol

He will not.

Abhi is all talk. He has a big mouth because he is feeling supported here and there but he cannot win a single debate.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by xJLxKing
It would be embarrassing because he actually took it to BZ to beat on a troll

says the same guy that lied on new issue claiming it had limited some of J'onn powers for the reason of failing to use TP on Lex LOL

still waiting on that proof

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Why would I BZ you punk? You're barely worth the thread I post in.

RealityWarper
laughing out loud

Why would I BZ you punk? You're barely worth the thread I post in.

Another forfeit for Abhi.

You aren't even fun anymore.

BZ me Abhi.

I let you use Karate Kid, Batman AND Superman versus Kenshiro Kasumi.

He isn't even the strongest Hokuto Master.

https://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/9/c0/4e68c38da4b74/background.jpg

abhilegend
Just a city man.

-Pr-
You guys are way off topic, and doing what I've asked you to stop doing previously.

So, any more of it, and I'm washing my hands of it.

xJLxKing
says the same guy that lied on new issue claiming it had limited some of J'onn powers for the reason of failing to use TP on Lex LOL

still waiting on that proof if I post prove, would you agree to not post for the next 72 hours?

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by xJLxKing
if I post prove, would you agree to not post for the next 72 hours?

Insane Titan

One Big Mob
Wait are you actually mad about this? Take a joke fella.

I just find it funny that you seem like the kind of guy that would definitely hit someone in the face in real life and aren't just talk. The other part is just a play on your name.

DarkSaint85
Bran, you're gonna find out not only is he more insane than his name suggests, he's also more titan.

As he bludgeons you to death with his baseball sized dick.

xJLxKing

One Big Mob
Bran, you're gonna find out not only is he more insane than his name suggests, he's also more titan.

As he bludgeons you to death with his baseball sized dick. Is his penis tip the size of a baseball or something? Does that mean his shaft is in normal relation to his tip? Or is it all tip?

DarkSaint85
Is his penis tip the size of a baseball or something? Does that mean his shaft is in normal relation to his tip? Or is it all tip?

Just the tip.

The shaft is all in proportion too. I wanted to type baseball bat, but I got too excited.

One Big Mob
Just the tip.

The shaft is all in proportion too. I wanted to type baseball bat, but I got too excited. Wikipedia shows that a tip is about 1/3 of the shaft. So 4 tips will be our basis. I'd look at my own penis but my dog is laying on my chest and wouldn't feel comfortable doing that around him.
Which using the lower end of a baseball (2.86 inches), that would make his penis 11.44 inches long, and around 9 inches or so in girth. Maybe less if you assume his tip is a notable feature and bigger than the rest.

So yeah, I'd say that's a pretty big penis.

-Pr-
Fine, be that way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.