Movie Juggernaut VS Movie Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
who do you think will win? its juggernaut from deadpool 2 vs hulk specially from the avengers movies.

carver9
What fts does movie Jugs have?

CosmicComet
Nothing good.

Philosophía
Juggernaut beats Banner senseless, as current Hulk is too afraid to come out.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9

Once in your life, go to a theater and find out yourself.

Okay, carver? Hell, if I lived close, I'd go with you, pay for your ticket and everything.

You'd thank me afterwards... shifty

Dareangel

i cant name them because it will be a spoiler for people who didnt watch the movie. so for now, i hope most people saw the movie and will respond.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Dareangel
i cant name them because it will be a spoiler for people who didnt watch the movie. so for now, i hope most people saw the movie and will respond.

What, X-men: the Last stand,released 2006?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

You're having some fun with Dare or really don't know?

Dareangel
as for hulk being afraid to come out, yeah i really think its a total BS. hulk gets stronger the more his rage is built up. now even if thanos is too much for him, hulk being afraid toc ome out is just stupid. to tell you the truth, to me its not a surprise because sjw liberals simply took over marvel completely. hulk is suppose to be the symbol of musculinity and testastorone, the things sjw's hate. therefor, he got a humiliating treatment. however, i do find thanos to be the sjw liberal in this whol thing. you see, thanos thinks he knows the best for everybody and believe he is doing right and has the privilege to decide for everyone else whats best. this is actually an sjw thing. make the galaxy great again.

Dareangel
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Lol i am talking about the deadpool 2 version.

CosmicComet
You did state in the op thats its deadpool 2 version.

Philosophía
*Pr slowly puts his Whiskey down and logs in*

StiltmanFTW
There is a movie forum for this stuff, this thread already exists.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t653111.html

Parmaniac
I can't believe Dareangel spoiled that Juggs is in Deadpool 2...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/902330693103091712/tT38lntD_400x400.jpg

What you did was inexcusable.

If not for you, maybe I'd believe Cain for one second when he said he was going to make a fine dick piercing out of Colossus.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Parmaniac

everybody knows it already since in the last trailer, it was showed. however, if somebody didnt watch the last trailer, your post in that other thread, sure spoiled not only that, but also more things. so i wouldnt talk about spoilers mister spoiler king

DarkSaint85
Yeah I didn't know.

Cheers.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Dareangel
everybody knows it already since in the last trailer, it was showed. however, if somebody didnt watch the last trailer, your post in that other thread, sure spoiled not only that, but also more things. so i wouldnt talk about spoilers mister spoiler king That's the point captain obvious.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Once in your life, go to a theater and find out yourself.

Okay, carver? Hell, if I lived close, I'd go with you, pay for your ticket and everything.

You'd thank me afterwards... shifty

Lol... that was a sarcastic question I asked him, lil pookie.

quanchi112

Dareangel
hulk didnt die because he was too afraid to come out and fight the entire movie.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Or all of fiction which includes cinema.

tkitna

Fighting Colossus. Its not even close, Hulk stomps.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
Fighting Colossus. Its not even close, Hulk stomps.

Bridge feat was pretty awesome, though.

bluewaterrider
sad

There's a Deadpool 2?

Dareangel
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
sad

There's a Deadpool 2?

yes. i didnt like the movie to tell you the truth but its up to you. go watch it and see for yourself.

StiltmanFTW
Yes. Go and see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.