Legion of Superheroes Vs WB Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baziemarc123
random encounter

abhilegend
Jan transmutes Hulk in salt.

Good thread.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
Jan transmutes Hulk in salt.

Good thread.

Jan?

Prove why Hulk won't overpower the majority?

They've never dealt with a rampaging increasing strength monster who can even at time become powerful enough to surprise heralds.

xJLxKing
Legion wins

Should be too hard. Almost feels like spite against hulk

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Jan?

Prove why Hulk won't overpower the majority?

They've never dealt with a rampaging increasing strength monster who can even at time become powerful enough to surprise heralds.
Why would I prove a negative?

Like Validus? Or Omega?

Hulk wishes he even gets attention of Legion. Maybe Subs will fight him out of pity.

Baziemarc123
Hulk has resistance to transmution

abhilegend
Hulk has resistance to transmution
Not at that level, no he doesn't.

cdtm
And besides, Jan could just encase Hulk in an indestructible material he was known to use. The same stuff that survived the Big Bang, and kept him alive all the way up to the LOSH timeline.

It also stopped a Lovecraftian horror, that could destroy entire galaxies.

It's basically like encasing Hulk in true adamantium. No one would argue Hulk breaks out of that.

Zack M
Mon-El solos.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not at that level, no he doesn't.

well then, tell me what's Hulk best transmution resistance feat other than "NOPE he doesnt!" without any explanation

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by cdtm
And besides, Jan could just encase Hulk in an indestructible material he was known to use. The same stuff that survived the Big Bang, and kept him alive all the way up to the LOSH timeline.

It also stopped a Lovecraftian horror, that could destroy entire galaxies.

It's basically like encasing Hulk in true adamantium. No one would argue Hulk breaks out of that.

scan?

DarkSaint85
WWH, the Hulk just below WBH, was susceptible to genetic change:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11111/111113173/3988043-wwh_gc_3_dcp_0033.jpg

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
WWH, the Hulk just below WBH, was susceptible to genetic change:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11111/111113173/3988043-wwh_gc_3_dcp_0033.jpg

And?

DarkSaint85
And?

You asked for Hulk.

I'm saying, WWH, the guy who is just below WBH (IOW, above all other Hulks) was still susceptible to being changed on a genetic level.

So if you were asking for Hulks...

Moreover, the whole point of WBH was that he was still affected by the Wishing Well. Which means he was still susceptible to being affected, and doesn't just shrug things off.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You asked for Hulk.

I'm saying, WWH, the guy who is just below WBH (IOW, above all other Hulks) was still susceptible to being changed on a genetic level.

So if you were asking for Hulks...

Moreover, the whole point of WBH was that he was still affected by the Wishing Well. Which means he was still susceptible to being affected, and doesn't just shrug things off.

When did I say he shruggs things off instantly? learn how to read, please. it's why I always have to correct you smh

he has to an extent (was turned to stone, turned back), but it's also worked on him at times. It depends on his rage level/etc. which helps determines how well he can adapt to it, and the level of the transmutter matters.

DarkSaint85
When did I say he shruggs things off instantly? learn how to read, please. it's why I always have to correct you smh

he has to an extent (was turned to stone, turned back), but it's also worked on him at times. It depends on his rage level/etc. which helps determines how well he can adapt to it, and the level of the transmutter matters.

Where did I say you did???

Lol, is English not your first language? Not the first time I've had to ask....

Baziemarc123
see why i don't take you seriously?

DarkSaint85
see why i don't take you seriously?

Lol. So I never said that you said it, you completely misunderstood and are now trying to prove that...you were right?

carver9
They used something that attacked his healing factor to achieve that. I just dont get it and that's WWH. That isnt WBH who is a different beast. He waves his hand and kills them.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
They used something that attacked his healing factor to achieve that. I just dont get it and that's WWH. That isnt WBH who is a different beast. He waves his hand and kills them.

They used something to change his DNA, Carver, as I said.

I also said it was WWH. Never said it was WBH.

Does nobody read anything anymore?

carver9
So how is that relevant to World Breaker?

Baziemarc123
The POST IS WB Hulk. NOT WWH

Please, read.

So no it's not relevant, but i'm the one who doesnt understand english

DarkSaint85
well then, tell me what's Hulk best transmution resistance feat other than "NOPE he doesnt!" without any explanation .
This was the post I was replying to, Carver. And also Bazie.

I was asked for Hulk. Never specified.

Stoic
What happens if he punched the planet that these weaklings stood on? What then? The question is can he beat them. The answer is yes can.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Stoic
What happens if he punched the planet that these weaklings stood on? What then? The question is can he beat them. The answer is yes can.

Some of them will survive, like Mon El. WBH on the other hand would have committed self-bfr

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic

That's...not the question, lol.

Otherwise, I can also say, the question is can THEY beat him, and the answer is also yes can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.