Battlezone To Settle An Argument - Team Vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RealityWarper
In order to settle our arguments, I'm calling people to make a Battlezone.

Team versus Team.

One poster per team to represent it.

Any takers ?

Supermutant
What's the argument?

leonidas
lol i'll wager you regret asking that question....

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Supermutant
What's the argument?

Originally posted by leonidas
lol i'll wager you regret asking that question....

The usual stuff with Abhi & Co. ^^

RealityWarper
"Do the BZ or admit defeat, ya pussies !" >_<

Damborgson
Yeah but what's the subject lol

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Damborgson
Yeah but what's the subject lol

Who cares ? The usual petty trolling of certain users.

RealityWarper
No takers ? Really ?

Supermutant
Again you are not giving anyone even an idea of what your bz is about. If you only wish for certain members to respond then just name them instead of issuing a general challenge with no details.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Supermutant
Again you are not giving anyone even an idea of what your bz is about. If you only wish for certain members to respond then just name them instead of issuing a general challenge with no details.

Firstly I want to challenge Abhilegend in a BZ.

I am still motivated to make a Team Vs Team Battlezone if other people want to Team-up with me against Abhilegend and his Team.

RealityWarper
He we go with the newbies I want to Battlezone:

- Abhilegend
- Enzeru
- riv6672

Let's see if you aren't a bunch of pussies

Damborgson
laughing

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Damborgson
laughing

You can't imagine how fun that will be. XD

I have some ideas of the possible debates.

RealityWarper
https://images.superherostuff.com/image-magthanoscmgtme-1-productimagenowatermark.jpg

RealityWarper
Sentry Vs Molecule Man Debate - RealityWarper Vs Enzeru:

I have several people whom agreed to judge:

Impediment
Zop Zop
Stoic
TheHulkster
Quanchi112

We can expend the list if needed.

For the rules:

A) Authors and writers statements whom worked on the Sentry and Molecule Man are fine to use.

B) A duration maximum of 6 months for the debate.

C) The Battlezone will confront two point of views and we will have to answer to the following questions:

1) How powerful are Sentry and Molecule Man ?
2) What was the writer intent behind that fight in Dark Avengers ?

Each competitor is free to add every information to the topic if the sources used are valid.

I will start the thread in the Battlezone Section once my opponent stop acting like a fragile little virgin and use some pawns to create threads for him, giving him excuses to avoid that thread.

RealityWarper
For the people whom don't understand why I insist in making this a duel, here is the reason:

DUEL:

"A duel is an arranged engagement in combat between two people, with matched weapons, in accordance with agreed-upon rules. Duels in this form were chiefly practiced in early modern Europe with precedents in the medieval code of chivalry, and continued into the modern period (19th to early 20th centuries) especially among military officers.

During the 17th and 18th centuries (and earlier), duels were mostly fought with swords (the rapier, and later the smallsword), but beginning in the late 18th century in England, duels were more commonly fought using pistols. Fencing and pistol duels continued to co-exist throughout the 19th century.

The duel was based on a code of honor. Duels were fought not so much to kill the opponent as to gain "satisfaction", that is, to restore one's honor by demonstrating a willingness to risk one's life for it, and as such the tradition of dueling was originally reserved for the male members of nobility; however, in the modern era it extended to those of the upper classes generally. On occasion, duels with pistols or swords were fought between women"

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

You can laugh. My opponents are still acting like pussies.

DarkSaint85
Lol that's perhaps less to do with the actual challenge itself, and more to do with the farcical nature of this BZ.

For a start, you've picked the judges yourself. Now, am sure they're perfectly fine as judges, but no BZ has one side picking all the judges, lol.

Then there's the length. SIX MONTHS? Wow.

Then, there's the actual topic to be BZd. I note it's rather different from Enzeru's list of questions. If the two of you can't even agree what you guys are arguing about, don't be surprised when he refuses to BZ.

Nor is it a 'pussy' move, lol.

By the by, it's hilarious you lump Enzeru with Abhi. The two hate each other, makes every other poster interaction - IT and Quan, Carver and I, you and Enzeru etc....look like playdates. They seriously hate each other. Abhi would've probably been the most unbiased judge you could've gotten lol.

RealityWarper
Lol that's perhaps less to do with the actual challenge itself, and more to do with the farcical nature of this BZ.

For a start, you've picked the judges yourself. Now, am sure they're perfectly fine as judges, but no BZ has one side picking all the judges, lol.

Then there's the length. SIX MONTHS? Wow.

Then, there's the actual topic to be BZd. I note it's rather different from Enzeru's list of questions. If the two of you can't even agree what you guys are arguing about, don't be surprised when he refuses to BZ.

Nor is it a 'pussy' move, lol.

By the by, it's hilarious you lump Enzeru with Abhi. The two hate each other, makes every other poster interaction - IT and Quan, Carver and I, you and Enzeru etc....look like playdates. They seriously hate each other. Abhi would've probably been the most unbiased judge you could've gotten lol.

Darksaint, This set of rules and the choice of the judges isn't a definitive one.

It's a proposition I am making. I asked them if they wanted to judge the BZ because I think that they will be unbiased.

About the length, I think that the BZ musn't impact on the personal life so the length is wide but the BZ will stop once everyone has made his posts and has nothing to add.

Enzeru's questions were a bunch of loaded questions that's called a logical fallacy because he is trying to set me up by limiting the amount of response I can give, and at the same time, he is trying to imply that I've said things that I haven't.
That's a true dihonest manner to try a debate.

That's probably a normal thing for a SOPHIST like Enzeru, on the other hand.

You can figure out now why I've chosen two simple questions that will answer to the problematic at hand.

These two open questions lets everyone answer in the most honest way possible if they want it.

For the rest, Enzeru and Abhi are more similar than you think...

Either ways I asked Abhi and Panthergod to team-up against me and one of my friend. I have the feeling that challenging them in a martial arts debate could be interesting, something like a double Karate Kid team against me and my teamate. XD

RealityWarper
New Judge:

-CadenceV2

Enzeru
What is this? Are you actually kidding me? Oh well, here we go:

RealityWarper, why are you trying to set the topics, you want to talk about? You're the one here, who is being questioned by the vast and overwhelming majority of the battle board users.

These questions are not the questions I've called you out on. Here are the questions I asked you to answer, but you backed out like the little coward you are:

You immediately chickened out with this stupid response:

I put emphasis on the actual questions by making them bold. The rest of the text summed up your answers and opinions on these matters. Anyone who knows you, knows that I didn't make unjustified assumptions. I've just summed you up. But you backed out like a little coward, instead of defending your stance on things and honor like a man.

But I didn't expect anything else from you. I know you would back out and not answer a single question. So I pointed at the battlezone again and made you a deal where the loser would leave this board forever. Once again you chicked out, stating the following:

This isn't about the two of us. This is about who is right on the Sentry. If you are right and your arguments are so compelling, then there is nothing for you to fear, right? But no, deep down your delusional mind knows exactly, that you're wrong. And you're scared. Like a little coward. That leads you to do things like this:

You claim that you want unbiased judges, yet you pick Quanchi122? Someone, who is notorious for giving the Sentry victories over the most powerful entities in all of the comic book universes?
Now with Quanchi112 I can imagine, that he is saying those things only to troll other users here. That seems to be where he gets his energy and nutrition from. But in the end of the day you never know. All I know is that Quanchi112 is not a good and unbiased judge. But since it suits your narrative, you're perfectly fine with it.

Then you have also picked judges like CadenceV2, who hasn't been active on these boards in like months or something. So he isn't a credible pick, because he might not giving a damn about all of this and just giving you his vote, because you offered him to touch his peepee.
And I don't even know who Impediment is, but I can imagine his first post here being: "hey guys, you don't knows me, I'm totally not RealityWarper".

Another user has already pointed out the ridiculousness of you picking all of the judges so far and even making up the battlezone topics on your own, while actively going against the topics I called you out on.
These were my original topics, but once again you chicked out:

For years you've been making ridiculous and stupid claims about the Sentry and I'm calling you out on all of those. But you aren't willing to defend any of your claims. Instead you... everyone can guess it already: you chicken out like a coward.

Enzeru
Then you started talking about... duels or something? Out of nowhere? What?

No. Here is the actual reason what you were trying to say:

At first you wanted a tag-team debate and talked about how I should team up with abhilegend, who I lovingly call Raj. But you know for a fact, that we don't like each other and that hell would freeze sooner than we do anything together (other than fighting to death). Why did you do that? Because in your mind we wouldn't come to an agreement, the battlezone would start and you would call yourself the winner.

But I told you that there is no escape for you from this. I told you that I would face you alone and I also gave you the choice to recruit any number of friends to debate against me. You and your YMCA squad against me. But that didn't come to fruition, now did it? Why not? Because you realized, that no one actually likes you. No one is there for you.

Then you started getting personal. You didn't attack the Enzeru character, but the man behind that screen name:

Fragile little virgin? Really? I'm not making assumptions about you. Do you want me to attack you personally? Okay. You're in your mid thirties. Actually approaching your forties. Yet you spend most of your time on the internet talking about your delusions about a comic book character and insulting and blocking anyone, who tries to show you how things actually are. And the weirdest thing of all: YOU DEMAND SIX ENTIRE MONTHS FOR THAT!

What makes you think that any normal person with a life is going to be thinking about this nonsense one month from now? For me it's one or two posts at the max and then I want to move on already. You're not worth anything more.

DarkSaint85
My take on this.

1. You two need to agree on what the question is going to be. None of this 'youre being a pussy! You're scared!!!' stuff.

2. Each of you PM a host who your judges should be. A list of five each. From there, hopefully there will be an overlap of three judges which you can agree on. If you guys want, I can be a host. NOT JUDGING.

3. Lol at six months. Ain't nobody got time for that. Two weeks should suffice. Three or four posts each - an opening post, some rebuttal posts, and one summary closing post (NO NEW ARGUMENTS in this last post).

That's like 30/40,000 characters. 12 A4 PAGES. If you can't clearly and concisely argue your points in 40,000 characters, one is a bit of a waffly loser, lol.

Have a time limit. I see both of you certainly have enough time every day to blaze at each other, so instead of spreading ten minutes here and there, sit down and do a solid post.

This is what BZs are all about, having the nous and patience to actually formulate a long, coherent, succint argument.

Not six months of single lines saying 'no, you', 'no , you' etc etc.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Enzeru
What is this? Are you actually kidding me? Oh well, here we go:

RealityWarper, why are you trying to set the topics, you want to talk about? You're the one here, who is being questioned by the vast and overwhelming majority of the battle board users.

I'm challenging you on a the "Sentry Versus Molecule Man" fight which is literally the origin of your grudge against me.

I can perfectly understand that you don't have the ability to do it, as you constantly deflect the topic on LOADED QUESTIONS.

If you don't see what's wrong with loaded questions please go educate yourself.

Which doesn't matter in the slightest.

I've explained why we will use open questions and you are already crapping your pants.

Sure, sure.

You are making LOADED QUESTION in which if I answer shows that I agree at least in part with the bullshit you set them up.

At least, don't insist when you are cuaght using logical fallacies to manipulate the debate with your SOPHIST's LOGIC.

That's just what I've said, deflecting more on LOADED QUESTIONS.

I didn't back up.

I asked to face me in a BATTLEZONE and you are bringing EXCUSES and calling me a coward.

The irony is rich ! xD

Oh really ?

I didn't chicked out.

Once more you are trying to avoid the debate by making it a popularity.

The only thing that will happen is that the judges will vote according to how they like or dislike us instead of voting for our arguments.

That's literally YOUR SECOND EXCUSE TO AVOID FACING ME IN A OPEN DEBATE about SENTRY VS MOLECULE MAN.

I'm scared ?

You are literally pulling out TWO POSTS TO SAY THAT YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE BZ.

Hilarious ! laughing

And ?

It is not a Vs Battle. The fight has been done.

No mroe excuses.

FACE ME.

Let's face the reality:

You know that your arguments are weak, at best, and you are incapable to face me in a Battlezone.

You wouldn't bring so much drama at avoiding me and POISONING THE WELL IF YOU WAS SURE OF YOURSELF. laughing out loud

Woooow that sounds so CHILDISH ! AWESOME ! XD

The fact that he doesn't give a damn is an excellent reason to makes him a judge.

That means he has no bias.

Fire away. ask him who he is.

IT IS A PROPOSITION FFS !

But right away, because you are a childish person, instead of actively contributing to that thread and giving YOUR CONDITIONS so we can have an agreement on some rules, and I've asked you that SEVERAL TIMES.

You still continue to find excuses and calling me a coward when you are the one refusing the challenge...

Speaking about delusons. :lo:l

LOADED QUESTIONS ARE FALLACIOUS.

Go ahead and face me in a battlezone.

You are calling me a coward but you are the one backtracking. laughing out loud

I have posted enough in regular thread so I want to end that debate in a BATTLEZONE.

If you refuse, just recognize it and give up.

RealityWarper
Then you started talking about... duels or something? Out of nowhere? What?

No. Here is the actual reason what you were trying to say:

At first you wanted a tag-team debate and talked about how I should team up with abhilegend, who I lovingly call Raj. But you know for a fact, that we don't like each other and that hell would freeze sooner than we do anything together (other than fighting to death). Why did you do that? Because in your mind we wouldn't come to an agreement, the battlezone would start and you would call yourself the winner.

I don't give a shit about your relationship with Abhilegend.

You think that you or him matters to me ?

You are dead wrong.

Oh really ?

BATTLEZONE ME THEN !

I confirmed that the Battlezone will be just you and me.

Your reading issues are close to become legendary.

laughing

I think that you should accept that appointment with Dr. Cornelius Worth before it's too late.

You are going way too far with your own narrative, like usual.

Paranoid enough ? laughing

I did attack your attitude.

You are throwing a lot of bravados but still refusing to face me on this one on one Battlezone.

Yeah, I like comics.

I like wasting time on battle forum.

That amuse me .

I don't care what you or other people think about me.

I don't give a shit but it's a good way to avoid speaking about the Battlezone you are supposed to do against me, right ?

Sooo convenient. ^^

It's already in the rules.

You post what you want.

I don't care about your opinion about me.

RealityWarper
My take on this.

1. You two need to agree on what the question is going to be. None of this 'youre being a pussy! You're scared!!!' stuff.

I agree.

This a good idea.

Why not bringing more judges ?

I explained why.

I don't have a lot of time.

Of course it will not take six months but I wanted this to be large.

Ok.

I stay on the 6 months but I will go faster than that.

I don't want to feel obliged to post when I am not supposed to.

Personal life > Battle Forum.

Blazing each other takes little time.

Yeah.

Of course, I've never meant it that way.

A few organized posts only.

Enzeru
"WAAAAAAAAH ;___; WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ;____; FALLACIES ;____; MULTIVERSAL ;_____; WAAAAAAH ;___; VIRGIN XD ;_____; WAAAAAAAAAH"

I gave you the topics, which are to be discussed. I didn't pick those topics randomly. I picked them from all the times you've spewed out your nonsensical gibberish. That's not up for discussion.
Your first move was to ignore the topics. Your second move was to discredit them. And your third move now is to come up with new topics, which are way too general.

I told you that there is no escape for you from this. If I have to, then I will create the battlezone and list everything you've said over the years. So I'll basically do your work for you. And then I'll make counter-arguments to that stupid nonsense.

RealityWarper
"WAAAAAAAAH ;___; WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ;____; FALLACIES ;____; MULTIVERSAL ;_____; WAAAAAAH ;___; VIRGIN XD ;_____; WAAAAAAAAAH"

I gave you the topics, which are to be discussed. I didn't pick those topics randomly. I picked them from all the times you've spewed out your nonsensical gibberish. That's not up for discussion.
Your first move was to ignore the topics. Your second move was to discredit them. And your third move now is to come up with new topics, which are way too general.

I told you that there is no escape for you from this. If I have to, then I will create the battlezone and list everything you've said over the years. So I'll basically do your work for you. And then I'll make counter-arguments to that stupid nonsense.

Your "topics" are loaded questions.

Not only you are implying bullshit that I've never said straight to misinterpretate things that I've said previously.

Go on and Battlezone me or leave it.

People will understand if you don't want to face me.

You are outmatched. XD

YOUR WHOLE WHINING IS JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO AVOID THE BATTLEZONE.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND OR GET LOST, KID.

THIS ISN'T HOW A BATTLEZONE WORK.

I MAKE MY ARGUMENTS AND YOU MAKE YOURS.

YOU CAN'T TALK FOR MYSELF.

I AM TIRED OF YOUR WHINING. laughing

RealityWarper
ENZERU VERSUS ENZERU BWAHAHAHAHAH !

YOU SOUNDS LIKE A SCHIZOPHRENIC GUY TALKING TO HIMSELF ! laughing out loud

Enzeru
Okay. I will start soon.

RealityWarper
Okay. I will start soon.

We have to agree on the rules. FIRST.

We have to select the judges. FIRST.

Or you can look like a mentally ill person and go talk to yourself somewhere else. laughing

RealityWarper
I'm glad to notice that you have no balls and do your best to avoid me. laughing

RealityWarper
If somehow you grow a pair and find a way to quit your rampant fear of me, go here and I will create the Battlezone with the rules we both agreed on. laughing

RealityWarper
Sooooooooooo much effort to avoid debating me.

You looks like a fish trapped without water to get oxygen. laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Okay. I will start soon.

https://pics.me.me/when-youre-so-broke-you-start-debating-to-yourself-do-3083512.png

RealityWarper
And your third move now is to come up with new topics, which are way too general.

Absolutely not.

The topic is centered about the fight with Molecule Man.

There is only two open questions to answer for both of us.

The Battlezone will confront two point of views and we will have to answer to the following questions:

1) How powerful are Sentry and Molecule Man ?
2) What was the writer intent behind that fight in Dark Avengers ?

I'm not surprised that a self-called two-bit expert like you put more effort to avoid rather than accepting that Battlezone with the rules we agreed on.

The questions that are aksed are honest and not loaded with bullshit like yours.

You can't handle it. FACT. laughing

DarkSaint85
Is Enzeru posting and I can't see his posts or something?

RealityWarper

No. He left the thread.

All that drama, calling me a coward and he is the one refusing a battlezone.

So much irony XD

RealityWarper
XD

RealityWarper

Now that's a thread that is an ENTIRE STRAWMAN INSTEAD OF DEBATING ME ! laughing

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t653484.html

Holy shit, is this guy 5 years old ?

panthergod
RW, you're THIS much of a deranged pussy? lmaooooo

RealityWarper
Originally posted by panthergod
RW, you're THIS much of a deranged pussy? lmaooooo

Challenge accepted or not ?

Enzeru found excuses and decided to debate himself.

What's your position ?

One Big Mob
But haven't you been claiming the exact things Enzeru is "strawmanning"?

It might not be your wording, but it seems pretty on the nose with what you've been claiming. How would you change the topics he brought up in your stance on Sentry/MM's level?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by One Big Mob
But haven't you been claiming the exact things Enzeru is "strawmanning"?

It might not be your wording, but it seems pretty on the nose with what you've been claiming. How would you change the topics he brought up in your stance on Sentry/MM's level?

What if I simply make an informative thread to clarify my position since a BZ isn't possible ?

I promise that I will not pick a distorted version of Enzeru's claims and add it to my thread to make it look better.

I will just post 100% of what I think.

That works for you ?

leonidas
with support. thumb up

CadenceV2
well that was anti climatic

RealityWarper
Originally posted by CadenceV2
well that was anti climatic

Indeed.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by leonidas
with support. thumb up

Of course Leo.

I always put informations in my posts.

RealityWarper
Thread in progress: 5 % done for now.

Enzeru
I'm looking forward to it. I'll be there.

DarkSaint85
Not sure what having an army of fodder would do when we've had the hero units already duke it out, with mod ruling.

XLR87T3
What is even going on?!?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by XLR87T3
What is even going on?!?

I created this thread to set-up the rules of eventual battlezones with my detractors.

One of them decided to create his own strawman-thread where he is debating himself, instead of accepting the Battlezone, so I am creating a demonstration of what happened on our common topic, Sentry Vs Molecule Man.

I will post that soon.

Enzeru

What is even going on?!?

I took RealityWarpers soul in this thread:

Now he is even more in denial than usual. Or he is into being dominated and likes getting embarassed, which is why he is now preparing a new playground for me.

RealityWarper
I took RealityWarpers soul in this thread:

Now he is even more in denial than usual. Or he is into being dominated and likes getting embarassed, which is why he is now preparing a new playground for me.

You took nothing.

I'm actually laughing my ass off at how shitty your self-debating thread is and how ludicrous you are as a debater.

Stick with your delusions. Your fall will be even more hilarious.

Enzeru
People know, RealityWarper, people know.

RealityWarper
People know, RealityWarper, people know.

And people will know, Enzeru... XD

XLR87T3
I would like to just wait until the debate starts before I "judge". The personal stuff is between you two, not me or any other "judges" (of whom I hope will be as objective and non-biased as possible)

RealityWarper
I would like to just wait until the debate starts before I "judge". The personal stuff is between you two, not me or any other "judges" (of whom I hope will be as objective and non-biased as possible)

Indeed. smile

beatboks
Originally posted by RealityWarper

Enzeru's questions were a bunch of loaded questions that's called a logical fallacy because he is trying to set me up by limiting the amount of response I can give, and at the same time, he is trying to imply that I've said things that I haven't.
That's a true dihonest manner to try a debate.

And YOU have NEVER dome the underlined???

Oh your tigjt you didmt "imply" you outright stated I've said things Ive never said by broadening the context of a somethimg I said to an astronimical degree on more thannone occassion.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by beatboks
And YOU have NEVER dome the underlined???

Oh your tigjt you didmt "imply" you outright stated I've said things Ive never said by broadening the context of a somethimg I said to an astronimical degree on more thannone occassion.

ROFL.

I will let everyone judge by themselves.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=636420&pagenumber=7

I'm still working on the thread anyways.

beatboks
ROFL.

I will let everyone judge by themselves.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=636420&pagenumber=7

I'm still working on the thread anyways.

That's right I said Fate was show unaffected by galactic level reality warping.
Whether you agree with the evidence or not was not at issue, I ceased pursuing it for that reason. However elsewhere you said I'd stated he could not be affected by universal reality warping and in another instance inferred reality warping to an even greater level.

Universal >>>>>>>>>> galaxy. Fact is that there are estimated to be well over one hundred billion galaxies in the universe.

So as I said YOU are guilty of the very thing you claim Enzeru is. I never for a moment believed it was intentional or meant with malice (I like to see the best in others) but it still occurred) but that you miss-remembered it.

just saying it's very easy to get that feeling without it being the case.

RealityWarper
That's right I said Fate was show unaffected by galactic level reality warping.
Whether you agree with the evidence or not was not at issue, I ceased pursuing it for that reason. However elsewhere you said I'd stated he could not be affected by universal reality warping and in another instance inferred reality warping to an even greater level.

Universal >>>>>>>>>> galaxy. Fact is that there are estimated to be well over one hundred billion galaxies in the universe.

So as I said YOU are guilty of the very thing you claim Enzeru is. I never for a moment believed it was intentional or meant with malice (I like to see the best in others) but it still occurred) but that you miss-remembered it.

just saying it's very easy to get that feeling without it being the case.

There was NO reality warping in the first place thus you are making things up.

By the way show me where I said that you said it was universal in that thread.

Try again.

RealityWarper

It is however possible that I miss-remembered it in another thread and quoted you as universal but that wasn't on purpose.

beatboks
It is however possible that I miss-remembered it in another thread and quoted you as universal but that wasn't on purpose.

And I never for a secomd thought it was. Its just a difference of perception. My late father had a sayimg he used to drum into me. That there are three sides to every story. His, hers and the truth (and that the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

To be homest I cant remeber if it was here. CV, CBR, ICT, Comic Bloc or Comic Ledger (though I'm reasonably sure I've never seen u post om thise last two).

RealityWarper
And I never for a secomd thought it was. Its just a difference of perception. My late father had a sayimg he used to drum into me. That there are three sides to every story. His, hers and the truth (and that the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

To be homest I cant remeber if it was here. CV, CBR, ICT, Comic Bloc or Comic Ledger (though I'm reasonably sure I've never seen u post om thise last two).

The truth is out there. laughing

I want to believe ! \o/

beatboks
The truth is out there. laughing

I want to believe ! \o/

Thought I posted a reply to this an hr or so after you posted.

It was to point out that I have in the past referredto Ynar and Vandeamon (the opponents of Fate in that showing you referenced) as being universal reality warpers when discussing them.

So IF you had seen those posts it would be understandable why you might think I was referring to Fate's withstanding them "universal"

The thing is I see them as universal for a different feat plus a statement.

In the same arc They created a universe inside a corn Kernel and trapped Fate in it temporarily. In order to escape he had to use the connection his host Kent had to his wife Inza as a compass to find his way out of the universe. That combined with the fact they had stated they were going to remake the universe in their image (or to suit there design - exact words escape me ATM).

Now it might be the statement plus the art that had me thinking they had done the reality warping to a degree in that scan - but that is still how I see it. I just don't believe it could be seen as more than galaxy level and Fate has no feat over galaxy level so no reason to believe it could be. The best feat i can recall that I have seen some use to imply he's multiverse (which it doesn't support) is when a blast he does is felt in two universes and on different planets. Those "implying multiverse" are ignoring the fact that he's in a realm BETWEEN the two said universes so of course it's felt in bot so the only thing it shows is the fact it can be felt on planets far apart.

It's just an example of that whole his/hers/truth. Different perspective and if you involve different aspects can lead you to come up with -4 instead of 4 for 2+2

One Big Mob

To be homest I cant remeber if it was here. CV, CBR, ICT, Comic Bloc or Comic Ledger (though I'm reasonably sure I've never seen u post om thise last two). What's going on with your spelling here? Looks like you beat the N off your keyboard.

beatboks
Originally posted by One Big Mob
What's going on with your spelling here? Looks like you beat the N off your keyboard.

Thumb typing on a galaxy s7 i often end up with b m or space instead of n (haha had to try 4 times to get the N). Not the only letter it happens 2

Blight
Oh man. Riveting read!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.