Magneto vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
Magneto Vs Wonder Woman

This is bloodlusted in an abandoned city

They start a mile apart.

Who wins? big grin

StiltmanFTW
Magnus.

gunchar
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Magneto Vs Wonder Woman

This is bloodlusted in an abandoned city

WW blitzes Mags, the end.

Change it at least to in character.

StiltmanFTW
Lol, Diana is a slowpoke... Mags has dealt with Quicksilver and Northstar.

Eon Blue
Magneto

Stoic
Would he have any control over her magical gear? If so, let the bondage sessions begin.

gunchar
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lol, Diana is a slowpoke... Mags has dealt with Quicksilver and Northstar.
I'm not exactly sure if you're just trolling, but especially the QS Mags dealt with was an absolute disgrace for any Speedster(hell even rookie Jesse Quick would effortlesly dance circles around him).

Mags has not even the slightest inch of chance against a bloodlusted WW, except we're talking about Fox and DCEU versions here.

gunchar
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Magneto
Based on which actually logical arguments, outside of how terribly lowballed WW(why do i just get the feeling barely anyone here ever actually read the comics, considering all the bullshit which get posted here) in this forum apparently is?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by gunchar
I'm not exactly sure if you're just trolling, but especially the QS Mags dealt with was a disgrace for any Speedster.

Mags has not even the slightest inch of chance against a bloodlusted WW, except we're talking about Fox and DCEU versions here..

Rebirth Diana isnt particularly impressive speedwise. We've seen no speed feats this era that put her beyond Quicksilver.

Unless you have any scans that show otherwise? confused

gunchar
Rebirth Diana isnt particularly impressive speedwise. We've seen no speed feats this era that put her beyond Quicksilver.

Besides the fact that Rebirth WW just recently stomped amped Supergirl and already reacted to lightning, Omega Beams, transformed Supes and Black Adam, did she not just lose all(just some) of her New52 feats(and Supergirl also not). Which means she kept feats like blitzing Supergirl, keeping up with Cheeta, blitzing God of Strength Supes, her race to the Watchtower with Shazam, etc...

Rebirth WW isn't just a completely new character due to "Lies" and big amounts of New52 got never retconned for her. Mags on the other hand dealt with QS before his huge upgrade, so QS newer feats doesn't count for that.

Btw. i'm also very interessted to know from where you even have Rebirth WW's actuall speed feats, if you're at the same time honestly clueless enough to believe regular bullets would display her general durability?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by gunchar
Besides the fact that Rebirth WW just recently stomped amped Supergirl and already reacted to lightning, Omega Beams, transformed Supes and Black Adam, did she not just lose all(just some) of her New52 feats(and Supergirl also not). Which means she kept feats like blitzing Supergirl, keeping up with Cheeta, blitzing God of Strength Supes, her race to the Watchtower with Shazam, etc...

Rebirth WW isn't just a completely new character due to "Lies" and big amounts of New52 got never retconned for her. Mags on the other hand dealt with QS before his huge upgrade, so QS newer feats doesn't count for that.

Btw. i'm also very interessted to know from where you even have Rebirth WW's actuall speed feats, if you're at the same time honestly clueless enough to believe regular bullets would display her general durability?

Im not here for your broken english and wild interpretations junior. Where are the scans? Put up or shut up eek!

Zack M

Her catching Cheetah is more impressive than anything Quicksilver.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Zack M
Her catching Cheetah is more impressive than anything Quicksilver.

Sounds like a good feat. Any scans?

Zack M
Sounds like a good feat. Any scans?

Cheetah was able to tag Flash and Superman. Once WW was serious, she was able to get a hold of her. Cheetah is much faster than Quicksilver.

StiltmanFTW
Cheetah is much faster than Quicksilver.

Really?

What are her Rebirth feats? evil face

Zack M
We're only using rebirth?

StiltmanFTW
We're only using rebirth?

Unless specified by the thread starter, only current-version canon feats are allowed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Unless you want to tell me that some feats before numerous reboots count for Cheetah now in Rebirth?

DC is such a mess, I really can't figure it out.

Zack M
Barbara is both dcnu and rebirth. They are the exact same character.

StiltmanFTW
Can she move faster than light?

Zack M
She tagged superman and Superman is FTL.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Sure he is.

Who hasn't tagged Superman...?

RealityWarper
laughing out loud

Sure he is.

A guy in the coma.

Zack M
laughing out loud

Sure he is.

Feats say he is.

StiltmanFTW
Feats say he is.

Was he trying to dodge Cheetah?

Zack M
She was so fast that she didn't even register with Superman's senses. Generally, Flash can also respond to attacks he's not aware of (See Wally's/Barry's bullet feat), but Cheetah still go to them.

Damborgson
She tagged superman and Superman is FTL.

erm

She's quick, but thats not why.

Eon Blue
Magneto just has too much versatility.

Zack M
Originally posted by Damborgson
erm

She's quick, but thats not why.

It's still faster than Magneto or anything Quicksilver.

gunchar
Im not here for your broken english and wild interpretations junior. Where are the scans? Put up or shut up eek!
Yeah you should be apparently not here but in the kindergarten instead, how are my interpretations wild if you've obviously not the slightest clue what you're even talking about?
And my god broken english, i'm not a native english speaker you genius...

But fine here are some scans:

https://i.imgur.com/P2qeCUP.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/q8OPMJJ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DHM4OIX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/TDNgWs5.jpg

gunchar
Unless specified by the thread starter, only current-version canon feats are allowed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Unless you want to tell me that some feats before numerous reboots count for Cheetah now in Rebirth?

DC is such a mess, I really can't figure it out.
Several New52 feats are still canon for WW, Cheetah, etc...

Retconned got mostly the fake Gods(Appolo and Co.) and everything on Themyscara, besides that just minor parts(hell even Supes + WW still actually happened).

gunchar
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Magneto just has too much versatility.
That's an absolutely nonsensical argument, Mags is also more versatile than Death of the Endless for example...

Mags is plain and simple to slow, due to bloodlusted is his versatility completely useless here.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I mean... Magneto can be far away and essentially lock onto the bracelets .....
https://i.postimg.cc/zHNvmZQf/pll.jpg

Kitty was stuck in that planet destroying bullet for two years phased, lightyears away and Magneto took it down and saved her

https://i.postimg.cc/qNqRHG12/fuca.jpg

If there talking and he locks the iron in her blood and stops her from moving? Locks onto her bracelets and rips off her hands..... Sooo many different scenarios and he has more viable win options than her...

Genii96
Magneto

Damborgson
Magneto would shred her.

Hands clasped together at the wrist, then her sword used to impale her.

Then his sword impales her.

RadZoa
WW should win this with ease, Magneto is not very smart or powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.